No Regrets

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." Yuzu and Mei were Running away From a Huge Crowd of Zombies, Who were Approaching them Continuously. Many Cuts and Scar were on Their Limbs as Their Clothes were Slightly Tearing apart.
"Mei! C'mon let's Hide in the convenience store! Hurry!" Yuzu Quickly Grabbed her Hand and Barged into the Empty Store and Quickly Locked the Door. Yuzu Put Some Heavy Things onto the Door so that the Zombies can't open it. They were Panting Heavily while Catching Their Breaths Quickly.
"I-ts Doesn't seem like anyone is Here..." Mei said in Between her Pants.
"Y-Yeah You are right... Thank God..." Yuzu said while Reloading Her Gun and Slightly Groaned.
"E-Everyone's infected out there... We couldn't be able to save our Family and Friends..." Mei said With a Sad tone.
"No, W-we still don't know where they're are... I Wonder if they're still Safe out there." Yuzu said.
"Yeah, I Hope for that Too." Mei said.
"I should call Them, My Phone..." Yuzu took out her Phone but Groaned.
"Fuck, it's not Working The... The Screen Broke when I Hit it Back There..." Yuzu Threw away her Phone somewhere in Anger.
"Don't Worry, We Might find Something for Help..." Mei said and Started Looking around the Store.
"Yeah, Th-that's might be good..." Yuzu weakly Spoke.
"But I am glad We were able to Escape from that Crowd and Luckily We got Food Here too for Some Appetite." Mei said while Regaining Herself. Yuzu was Breathing slightly fast as she Nodded.
"So we can stay here for a While. Then we Should look for So–"
"Hah!!" Yuzu Gasped While Trembling.
"Y-Yuzu?!" Mei got Panicked. Yuzu Was Panting Heavily. Mei Gently Held her in her arms.
"Yuzu...! What's Wrong?" Yuzu Slowly Looked at Mei.
"Sorry, When I was Attacked... I Got Bitten from behind... Ha...!" Mei got Shocked as She Held her Face looking at her with Teary eyes.
"Y-You are kidding right...?" Yuzu Nodded a No.
"Why Didn't you Say anything sooner!?" Mei Burst into Tears with a Sad Tone.
"Because... M-Mei, I am Pretty Sure it was all my fault..." Mei's voice was cracking While tear dripple Down.
"That's... But something like that.. No...! I hate it! Yuzu I want to be with you Forever..." Yuzu's Tears started to fell down.
"I Hate it too! I want to spend my life With you Mei... B-But I can't stand it anymore... M-Mei you are Beginning to look D-Delicious... I-I won't be able to Hold it Anymore! I can't help but Want to Bite your Neck!... Ha...!" Yuzu said in a Painful tone with Hungry eyes at Mei. Mei was Crying, Don't Know what to do to save Yuzu. Yuzu slowly Clenched on Mei's arm.
"That's Why..." Yuzu gave Her Gun to Mei and Put it on her Head.
"Shoot me..." Mei's eyes widened.
"Huh..?" She Faintly said.
"Shoot me... Mei! I want you to Shoot me..." Mei's hand Began to Tremble.
"Something like that... I-I Could Never do Something like that..!" Mei completely Denied her offer with her Painful Expression.
"B-But if we do nothing... I'll turn into a Zombie... I Don't want to Hurt You Mei..." Mei was Breathing Heavily with Tears Rolling down from her eyes as She Kept Hicking while Crying heavily.
"I can't!"
"Yes, You can...! Mei, Don't let me do anything terrible to you!... If you care about me then Do it..." Yuzu said in her Soft Monotone while Crying and Grunting really hard.
"I CAN'T!!"
"SHOOT ME MEI!!"
"!!" Mei got startled as When Yuzu Screamed at her.
"Let this end... I am Begging you, Mei..." Yuzu was crying and Huffing Softly. Mei Put the Gun away and Cupped her Face looking into eyes.
"Bite into me.." Yuzu Chuckled.
"What are you Saying?"
"The News said that of you eat Human Flesh then it would go away... Your Hunger, that is." Mei said.
"But How could I be Sure about that? I don't Know if I could Stop! What if I go Berserk and Kill You?!" Mei caressed her Face.
"It'll be alright... The Yuzu who has always Loved me wouldn't do something like that... You won't hurt me more than you need to." "But–"
"Besides, It really looks Erotic and Romantic now... Because You are about to give me A Love Mark that will never Disappear..." Mei said. Yuzu Giggled.
"Haha... Baka Mei..." Mei Giggled as well.
"Am I w-wrong..? Yuzu... Go Ahead and Eat me..." Yuzu Gulped and Wiped her Tears.
"Don't make me Regret this..." Mei Nodded slowly.
"I won't... No matter what Happens, I won't Regret this and I won't Hate you." Mei said in her Gentle tone. Yuzu was slightly trembling as she got near her Neck.
"Got it... Well then... Let's eat..." Yuzu Bit harder on Mei's neck and Mei Gasped.

"Ngh..Huh?" Yuzu woke up Groaning.
"What was I doing?" A Blurry Memory Striked into Yuzu's Head as she Gasped.
"Oh Fuck that's right Mei!!" Yuzu looked around searching for Mei. Her eyes widened as she Found a Big Pool of Blood Bleeding from Mei's Neck.
"No way...! Mei?" Yuzu walked towards the Collapsed Body.
"Hey... This is a Shitty Joke right...? W-wait H-Her P-pulse..." Yuzu Quickly Went to chest To Feel her Heart Beat But, Her Mouth went dry when she didn't hear anything.
"No way... This can't be Happening... H-Hey Mei... W-Wake up, Mei Wake Up!! Mei!... No..." Yuzu's eyes Burst into Heavy Tears.
"WAHHHH MEI!!! NO!!" Yuzu was Desperately Crying Holding While Mei's Cold Body tightly. "T-The Gun..." Yuzu found The Gun that was reloaded and picked it up.
"It's Still Okay right...?" Yuzu mumbled as she Put the Gun on her Head.
"Mei, Don't Worry I'll be with you soon!" Yuzu said as she Kissed Mei's Lips which were still Warm and Soft. Yuzu Hugged Mei's Body as a Painful smile Formed on Yuzu's Face with River of Tears from Her Eyes.
"I told you didn't I?" Yuzu Mumbled as she Closed her eyes.

"I want No Regrets.."

BANG!

Fin.