Everyone's Taste pt2

Yuzu was coming back from the Market after Buying some groceries but With a Troubled face that is. Yuzu silently came home and slowly opened the door and after Sneekily dropping her Shoes She went towards the living room and Stopped after Hearing some Chatting from there, Yuzu Gulped and Mentally groaned.
"Woah, Senpai Shut up!"
"Ah Fuck There's no way!"
"I think I got used to this game, and I won this round."
"Geez... Just stop, You've already Won like 6 rounds in a row!" Yuzu Sighed Helplessly as She slightly Blushed.
'Ah... Um I am living by myself under some circumstances as good thing that Mama is out for a Business trip, But...' Yuzu Frailed her hand Towards the Door handle and Entered in the Living room, Finding out Three of Yuzu's Familiar Girls were Playing Video game with a Small Mess on the Couch.
"Aren't you way too strong, Mei-san?"
"Well, I am Giving it my all, So-"
"Uh... Um..." Yuzu spoke like a Whisper as Three of them were Focused on the Video game.
'For Some reason, Harumin, Mei and Matsuri started to come to my place and Gathered all around like this... Well Pretty Much from a week ago...' Yuzu thought.
"Yes, First Place Easy." Mei said in her monotone as Harumin groaned.
"God Damn it, I'm last again!" Harumin said and Scoffed. Matsuri Chuckled.
"Geez, Mei-san Get a life." Matsuri Said with a smirk.
'Why did it Turned out like this...? Well, it was All Matsuri's fault to Begin with.'
"Uh... um... Guys? It's already past 9, Don't you need to go home?" Yuzu asked with an Awkward smile. Harumin looked at her with a carefree face.
"Huh? No worries, I can go all out." Harumin said.
"Yes, There's no school Tomorrow anyways." Mei said with a small Smirk at Yuzu. Harumin Smirked.
"Besides, Let's Play More Squishy games together, Okay?" Harumin said with a small Blushy Smirk.
"Eh? N-no, I'm good. I have to make dinner too." Yuzu said as She put the groceries on the Dinning table and started taking out the things from the Bag but Blushed really hard when Mei slowly came and Gave Yuzu a back hug, Grasping her Tightly to her Body, Yuzu Flinched.
"Eh?! M-Mei?!" Mei Giggled and nuzzled around Yuzu's neck.
"Don't be like that, let's play together." Mei said in her Gentle tone while Using a little bit of her Breasts at Yuzu's back which made Yuzu slightly came back from her words.
"So, what do you say Yuzucchi~? You can't refuse Prez~" Harumin said in a Teasy tone, Yuzu gulped and Sighed.
"U-ugh... Well, Fine." Yuzu agreed.
"Oh Yuzu-chan is joining as well?" Matsuri asked as Mei bought Yuzu to the Couch with them. Harumin nodded.
"Hey Brat, Pass me that Controller there." Harumin said, Matsuri Just Groaned.
"Nah, I don't feel like it." Matsuri Said going back to her game.
"Hey!" Harumin Growled at Matsuri as Mei just sighed and sat down near Yuzu's Legs, Matsuri passed the Controller and Layed Behind of Yuzu, Harumin connected her Controller and gave it to Yuzu while Simply Coiling around her Body to against Yuzu's body from Behind making Yuzu's facial expression really Flustered and Blushy cheeks.
"But Seriously, Yuzucchi your House is so quite and Comfy, I'd like to stay here Forever." Harumin said.
"So true." Matsuri added.
"You're right, Yuzu is also stronger than us, I don't I think I will worry about anything happens to us." Mei said.
"Yeah That too." Matsuri added again.
"Hm? What's this? Do I have to play again?" Mei said, Matsuri laughed.
"Yeah You will have to! You got killed by Yuzu! Haha!" Matsuri Said while laughing. Harumin slightly Tighten up her Hug on Yuzu as Yuzu Blushed.
"Hey Yuzucchi~ If you loose to us, Then you'll Be punished, okay?" Harumin said in a seductive manner.
"Huh?! Th... You never said anything about that!" Yuzu said.
"Wow, Senpai you say Punishment but I bet you're going to do something Lewd hahaha!" Matsuri Said with a Laugh.
"Shut up, Brat!" Harumin slightly Growled, Harumin Smirked and Started Grinding her breasts against at Yuzu's Back Making her Blush, Harumin also Blushed.
'Ha-Harumin's... Breasts are...'
"C'mon Yuzucchi~ You're not trying at all~" Harumin said in a hum as it's true that Yuzu was not Focused at the game at all.
"Woah... Hold on! My character is going to Die at this rate!" Yuzu said while controlling over her Character in the Game.
'S-shit! T-This is too close!' Yuzu Gulped and Tried to hide her Blush but Failed as Harumin already caught her up with a small Blushy Smirk after Catching something else too.
"!?" Yuzu Flinched when Harumin gave a Sweet nibble on Yuzu's ear.
'Huh?'
"Ah, I heard something the other day." Matsuri and Mei were casually talking.
'HUH?!'
Yuzu was Confused and Her small Bulge was taking place as Harumin Frailed her Fingers there and Stroked it making Yuzu Flinch and Bit her Lips.
"I saw a Girl from your School in the Bushes While getting fucked up with a guy." Matsuri Said.
"Well, That's really Disgraceful. I should do inspection of the Students." Mei said.
"Ahahaha! Inspection of her?! Then ask her if His Dick Hurts her or not, She was Moaning pretty loudly." Matsuri Said.
"Yes we'll do." Mei said, both of them were slightly unaware of Harumin's Teasing on Yuzu and her Sloppy Gaming, Harumin was Licking and Nibbling on Yuzu's ear from Behind as Mei and Matsuri were focused on Their talks while laughing. On the couch, Yuzu was compressing her moans with her Blushy Face.
"A-Ah..." Yuzu Huffed.
"If I am going in the right direction then I am going to Win this around as well." Mei said.
"Ahaha Fuck." Matsuri Said.
"Oh? Are you going to win this one?" Mei asked.
"Don't rub on me." Matsuri Said. But Yuzu finally wobbled and Flinched at Harumin's Teasing as Her Controller got Unbalanced.
"Oh! Yuzu-chan, You died hahaha!" Matsuri laughed.
"Yaaay~" Harumin Hummed with a smirk.
"Alright, Punishment time." Mei said and Glanced at Her.
"Well, You were doing great in the Beginning Half but Then you lost everything in the Later, What happened?" Mei asked, Matsuri Giggled.
"Hey your face is red Hahaha!" Matsuri Smirked and Realised something.
"Ah! Were you too focused on Senpai Behind you that you lost your concentration." Matsuri Said while Getting close to Yuzu's lap and Licked her Lips.
"Attacking her from the Outside, Nice start~" Matsuri said with a smirk.
"Right~? Be thankful to me." Harumin said.
"Alright, so Yuzucchi gets a punishment." Harumin said as Matsuri was Climbing upon Yuzu's lap.
"Prez, Since you got First place, What do you want to do?" Harumin asked, Mei Sighed and Put the Controller on the table and slowly Stretched out her hands.
"Hm, I wonder... Before that, I want to go to the convenience store, I am a little hungry." Mei said as Matsuri Nodded.
"Ah, That sounds like a good idea." Matsuri Said.
"Alright, let's go get something before we start the punishment." Matsuri Said putting aside her Controller and Got up from the Couch.
"Yeah." Mei said while Going towards the Doorway as Both of them stopped.
"Huh?" Matsuri looked at Harumin Along with Mei.
"Aren't you coming, Taniguchi-san?" Mei asked.
"Ah I can't be bothered, so buy something for me, Alright?" Harumin said as She Hugged Yuzu tightly Making her heartbeat raced up.
"I'll pay you back later on." Harumin said.
"How long are you going to stick to Yuzu? As you know, I'm her Official girlfriend." Mei said in her monotone. Harumin Chuckled.
"Because Yuzucchi's Reactions are so cute." Harumin said.
"Ah... I see." Mei sighed and Turned to the Doorway.
"Well, take it Easy." Mei said.
"Yeah Yeah." Harumin said as Both of them Went outside of the house. Harumin Giggled and Licked Yuzu's ear with her Blushy red face.
"Looks like everyone's gone~" Harumin Hummed inside of Yuzu's ear with her Hot breaths, Yuzu jolted as Harumin gently grabbed Her Bulge from on cloth.
"And... What do you want to do about this?" Harumin said as She groped Yuzu's Bulge, Yuzu Trembled.
"Th-this... is umm Hey, Harumin..." Yuzu Huffed with her Blushy Face.
"I think I know a Little somthing about you, Yuzucchi~" Harumin said and Came close to Yuzu's ear.
"You're always Jerking off to Prez~" Yuzu's eyes opened in Surprise as She Never Told Harumin about this. Harumin slowly began to Unzipped Yuzu's Pants.
"Well that's quite normal when you're officially hooked up with Your Girlfriend~" Harumin said and slowly took out Yuzu's Hot and Hard Up Dick.
"But Don't you worry~ Even the Prez you love so much is going to give you a lot of Her Fan service along with us..." Harumin whispered and Chuckled.
"But you will have to stop putting your used tissue papers with your Semen in Your bin, I can tell by the smell." Harumin said and gently started to stroke her up and down.
"No, That's not..." Yuzu Huffed and Flinched.
"But well, You're lucky." Harumin Smirked and Slipped away Yuzu's pants and Teased her Tip with her index finger.
"Looks like your Dream's Coming True Yuzucchi~" Harumin said and Chuckled.
"Really Yuzucchi, You've got a good rod~ Pretty hard and a Nice size~" Harumin said and felt Yuzu's Dick Twitched.
"Waah... H-harumin!..." Yuzu said in her between her Huffs.
"Yeah? Do you want me to stop? I'll stop if you want to~" Harumin said as Yuzu exhaled with her Blushy Face and Trembled.
"N-No... Please don't stop..." Yuzu said and Started to panting heavily, Harumin Smirked and Wrapped her fingers around Yuzu's Dick.
"Good Yuzucchi~" Harumin Hummed and Started to pump Yuzu's Dick.
"Good~ Then as you wish, I'll let one out for you~" Harumin said and Felt Yuzu's Dick Throbbed on Harumin's Hand movements.
"Aaahh!~"
"Here~" Harumin made her pace faster and Made Yuzu grind her Hips as they raised on their own.
"Here~"
"Aaaaahh!~" Yuzu moaned Loudly, Harumin Blushed really hard while Moving her hands around Yuzu's Dick.
"Ah... I probably know that but Have you and Prez Kissed Before?" Harumin asked, Yuzu Huffed.
"Hahh!~ Y...yes I Have!~" Yuzu said, Making Harumin slightly pout as She Smirked and Turned Yuzu's face infront of Her and Crashed her Lips with Hers
"Hmm~!" Harumin licked Yuzu's lips and opened her up wrapping her tongue around Yuzu's tongue.
"Then I'll be your second Kiss~" Harumin said and Sealed Yuzu's mouth with hers while Pumping Yuzu faster and harder.
"Nh~! Hamnn!~ Hah!~ Nnnnh!~" Yuzu moaned loudly after feeling her load building up.
'Shit! Harumin's hands feels way too good than her Boobs!... Her Kisses are Fucking intense!~'
"Come on... Yuzucchi~!" Harumin's fast pace Made Yuzu Twitched and Panting Heavily.
'waah... I can't Hold!~'
"Ahhh!~ No!~ I'm cumming!~"
"Oh~" Harumin Smirked after Seeing Yuzu's Cum Shot Flew out from her Dick Messing up the Table.
"Hey hey, Give me a warning Before you cum Yuzucchi~" Harumin said with a smirk while Seeing the Sticky white Yuzu's thick semen. Yuzu Panted Heavily with her Blushy Face.
"I... I'm sorry... It's jus-"
"Felt good right?~" Harumin asked and Yuzu nodded.
"Haru-...!~ Mnh!~" Harumin Grabbed Yuzu's face and kissed her again as Harumin got on top of Yuzu and Kissed her hardly.
"Nnh~! Hah!~ Nmh!~" they were so into each other that They didn't noticed Mei and Meitsuki came Back.
"Hey, we bought the stuff like you asked- wait..." Matsuri stopped in the middle after Seeing Harumin on top of Yuzu with her Open dick under Harumin's Waist.
"What are you two doing?" Mei asked.
"Wow now you're Stealing Her from us." Matsuri Said. Harumin Awkwardly laughed.
"Ah well... I just got a little Horny." Harumin said. Mei Sighed slowly facepalming herself.
"She's done it." Mei said in her monotone.
"You know I had a bad feeling when We left the House." Matsuri Said as The both of them came and put the Stuffs aside.
"Senpai, What did you do?" Matsuri asked.
"No, I just let one out with a Handjob." Harumin said.
"She wouldn't be like this with Just that." Matsuri Said.
"I'm not Lying!" Harumin Growled at her. Mei Sighed and got close to Yuzu.
"Hey, Yuzu-chan already came this much!" Matsuri Said seeing the mess on the table.
"I-indeed, She has..." Mei said in a low Voice with slight Blushy Face.
"Is Yuzu okay? Has She even realised that we are back?" Mei asked seeing Yuzu with a Blushy red face under Harumin's Breasts.
"How long has She been spaced out for...?" Matsuri asked, Harumin Chuckled.
"Probably because of my Kisses." Harumin said with a smirk and Looked at Yuzu's erected Dick.
"I was just about to make another move on her~" Harumin said with a slight Disappointment.
"Wow... Are you serious?" Matsuri asked in a low Voice.
"Hey, Doens't Yuzucchi's Dick looks pretty good?" Harumin said as Mei and Matsuri were looking at Yuzu's Throbbing Dick with Dazed eyes, as Within a second they started to Strip themselves down.
"Come on, Now I also Became Horny as well." Matsuri Said while taking off her Shirt.
"Yeah really..." Mei said while Doing the Same.
"Huh? What are you guys doing?" Harumin Asked with a confused tone.
"I don't want to hear that from you." Matsuri Said in a Blunt tone.
"You've had your 10 minutes right? Move out of the way, Taniguchi-san." Mei said in her Stern Tone.
"H... Hey I-i Haven't..." Harumin Sighed.
"Ah, Matsuri thought of a Good Punishment." Mei said.
"Oh? What are you planning to do, Brat?" Harumin asked as Matsuri Smirked.
"Hm? Well~"
"Ah... What?!" Yuzu woke up and got startled seeing everyone Naked.
"This Girl Finally noticed." Matsuri Said with a laugh.
"Yuzu, We won't hold back when you've got something this big." Mei said.
"Come on! Take off of your clothes!" Harumin started to Strip Yuzu down forcefully.
"Now then~ Here we go~"
"Ahhh??! Wai... Aaahh!~" Yuzu moaned loudly as She was standing naked and Having Mei infront of her kneeling down while Sucking On Yuzu's Dick and Matsuri at her Behind while Giving Small bites on Yuzu's neck.
"Well, I always thought the Stimulation of Yuzu-chan's Bare Neck and her cock being sucked by Mei-san is really effective." Matsuri Said.
"Huuh? It's meant to be a punishment, so of course it should be effective." Harumin said looking at Mei's intense sucking and Taking Yuzu's thing inside of her mouth with her Blushy red face.
"And Since this Pervert already came when we were out, We need to punish her Properly." Matsuri Said while licking on Yuzu's neck.
"Aaahh!~ Aah!~ no!~ I-i can't Hold it!~" Mei deepthroat Yuzu and Pumped her Hands on Yuzu's Dick really Fastly.
"!?" Yuzu Flinched really hard when Mei suddenly pulled out her Dick from her mouth and put her index finger on her tip, Making Yuzu really Teasy.
"What a Shame~ Did you think you could cum?" Mei asked with a Blushy Smirk face at Yuzu, Yuzu Panted Heavily and wanted to Cum very badly
"Ugh... Hah~" Yuzu Huffed and Slowly Groaned.
"If we left you cum that easily, it wouldn't be a Punishment, isn't that so Matsuri?" Mei said Locking Yuzu's tip from Cumming by her finger.
"Mei-san, I like your Tone~" Matsuri said with a grin. Harumin groaned and sat on the Couch.
"You guys are getting pretty Cocky..." Harumin slowly grumbled at Them.
"Oh Taniguchi-san, Stealing My Girlfriend from you is Pretty amusing~" Mei said as Matsuri laughed loudly.
"How is it?"
'Shut up...' Harumin was getting Irritated.
"Hey, Yuzu-chan~ Do you want to cum? Do you want to let everything out?" Matsuri asked while Nibbling on Yuzu's collarbone.
"Ah... Um... Well..."
"Come on~ You need to Say it properly or we won't let you cum, you know?" Matsuri Said with a Cheeky Grin, Yuzu was Panting Heavily as She felt dick was throbbing very much, Yuzu gulped.
"I... I want to cum... Please let me cum, Mei~" Yuzu said in between her Huffing, but This Little request went through Mei's heart as She Twitched.
"Fine then, I'll let you cum." Mei said in her monotone.
"Mei-san's so nice." Matsuri Said with a grin.
"Come on, Yuzu... Look into my eyes~" Mei said this to Yuzu in a very seductive manner while Licking her Dick placing it near her Cheeks.
"You're not allowed to take your eyes off me Until you cum, Okay?" Mei said in a bit Stern Tone, Yuzu gulped and nodded.
"fufu... Good~ I'm starting, I'll stare at your face while you cum." Mei said while looking at Yuzu as She slowly took Yuzu's Dick again in her mouth.
"Ah!~ ah... Agh~! W-Woah!~" Yuzu moaned loudly when Mei suddenly took all of Yuzu's Dick inside of her mouth as She begin to eat Yuzu's memeber on her Pace.
"Wow Mei-san, You're so assertive~" Matsuri said while Pumping Yuzu's Dick by her hand.
"I Doubt Yuzucchi can hold it in at this rate! Prez's going Hella Fast." Harumin said.
"Ahhh!~ M-Mei!~ I'm going to cum...!~" Yuzu moaned while looking directly into Mei's eyes as Mei was looking up at Yuzu as well and Made Yuzu's dick Twitched inside of her mouth.
"Ughh!~" Yuzu Huffed and Shoot out her Semen at Mei's face.
"Ah!~ hey..." Mei Smirked and Started sucking out the Coming out Semen.
"Ahh!~... Guh~!"
'Yuzu... She let out so much...' While Sucking Mei looked at the Drop of Yuzu's cum on her face as it was really thick.
"wow..." Mei said while Dazing out a bit.
"Hey Mei, What are you doing? You've got quite a lot of cum on your face." Matsuri Said putting her Head on Yuzu's Shoulder. Mei slowly took off her one piece of her Cloth that was her panties and Took Yuzu's Again erected Dick infront of her Wet, Drenched Pussy. Making Matsuri confused.
"Hey, Mei-san?" Matsuri asked.
"Huu?! M-Mei... Wai-waahh!~" Yuzu Became a Blushy mess face Mei took Yuzu's Tip and Ate it out with her Pussy as She Giggled.
"Next, I want that semen of yours... Inside me Here~" Mei said seductively, looking at Yuzu with her Lustful eyes. Yuzu Panted Heavily.
'S-Shit!... H-her Inside feels S-So soft...~ Hah!~ Fuck...' Yuzu thought with her Blushy Face as Her Dick Throbbed.
"Hey Prez! What are you doing?! Going before me?!" Harumin sort of lost her temper as She raised her voice, Mei slightly glared at her.
"Huh? It doesn't matter, it's not like it'll Disappear." Mei said in her monotone. Matsuri sighed.
"Aah, She's putting in it raw..." Matsuri Said.
"Besides that... Hurry up and move... Why don't we feel good together~?" Mei said while wrapping her arms around Yuzu's as They both were Panting Heavily and Were looking into each other's eyes with Blushy Faces.
"Y... Yeah!" Yuzu Took one of Mei's legs while standing as She At one go, Slammed her Entire Dick inside of her Pussy.
"Ah!~ Fuck!~ it feels a lot better than I thought!~ Yuzu's Dick!~ Ahn!~ Yes!~" Mei moaned as Yuzu Started Thrusting inside of her Pussy while Panting Heavily into her ear. Harumin and Matsuri were watching them with their blank faces.
'Mei's Inside feels so good... I feel like I'm going to pass out...' Yuzu thought as Her Body got Tingly feeling Mei's walls sucked on her Cock.
"Yuzu~ Your Lips looks so Lonely... Haah!~ I want to eat you up!~ Haah!~" Mei said while Panting Heavily as She licked her lips, Yuzu slowly took out her tongue and Met up With Mei's tongue.
"M-Mei... Nh!~" Yuzu and Mei crashed their lips together and Mei sucked on Yuzu's tongue.
"Mmm!~ Paah!~ Hahh!~ Nnh!~" Mei coiled her tongue around Yuzu's tongue very Passionately as Yuzu was Pounding inside of Mei's pussy.
"Ahn!~ Be rougher Yuzu!~ Nh!~ Fuh!~" Mei moaned inside of their Kiss as Yuzu did the same by Slamming hardly inside of Mei's pussy.
"Hey, don't you feel a little pissed off seeing them two fucking?" Matsuri asked with a Slight irritated face.
"Yeah, Why don't we give them a hand." Harumin said as She Smirked and went to Yuzu then Grabbed her Face and Buried her face into her Breasts.
"!!" Yuzu Flinched and Blushed.
"Hey Yuzucchi, Leaving us out of this and Starting to Fuck~? You've got quite the balls, Don't you?" Harumin said with a Grin and Pressed Yuzu on her Chest more.
"Ha... Harumin... Waah! M-Matsuri! What are you doing?!" Yuzu got startled when Matsuri gave a Quite Hard Bite on Yuzu's Collarbone.
"I'm just continuing your Punishment~" Matsuri said and started to plant Hickeys on Yuzu's neck area Knowing that Yuzu have a Sensitive Neck.
"Waah!~" Yuzu moaned as She Felt Mei's Twitching pussy around her Dick.
"Hey Taniguchi-san, don't interrupt me!..." Mei said Sternly to Harumin as She was Stealing Kisses from Her by Grasping Yuzu's face away from Mei's Lips.
"Don't say something like that, When your lower mouth already has a dick in it." Harumin said with a Blunt tone, Mei trembled as Yuzu's Dick Throbbed inside of her pussy.
"Hey Yuzucchi... I'll give you some of my Boobs, so you will feel grateful~" Harumin said as Yuzu Nodded.
"Y... Yeshmp!~" Yuzu got her face full of Harumin's Breasts as She slowly chomped on Her Nipple.
'It wasn't like this before, All started when Because of Matsuri's Small prank on me Two weeks ago... After Getting a Dick out of nowhere... Or should I say, Through a Cursed CD. Every girl whom I passed through, started to act Weird... Until toady... I got kinda Used to it too because of course... Doing something Lewd like this right now...!' Yuzu thought while Her Three main Girls were all over her Body, One was filled by Yuzu, One was Slurping from Yuzu's mouth as One was eating her up on her Neck and Chest.
"Aah!~ Mei! I'm cumming!~" Yuzu moaned while Thrusting Fastly inside of Mei's Deep spot as Mei was Grasping onto her as She Moaned.
"Let it out deep in my Pussy!~ Aah!~ Cum!~" Mei moaned with her Lewd voice, Looking down at her Wet entrance and Yuzu's Thrusting Dick.
"CUMMING!~" Yuzu gave her Hard and Sudden thrust inside of Mei's pussy as She Shoot her load filling her up, Mei moaned and Twitched.
"Aahh!~ I can feel it!~ So Hot!~" Mei saw Yuzu's cum was spilling out from her Pussy as Yuzu was still Cumming, Mei sealed her Lips with Yuzu's lips and Came as well. Both of them Shuddered with their Blushy red Faces.
'Amazing... All my semen is being drained... My mind is going blank...' Yuzu thought with her Numb mind.
"Yuzu-chan you really released inside... Now that I remember, She's actually pretty Scary..." Matsuri Said with a Blushy Cheeky Grin.
"Wow, Yuzucchi let out that much Semen hahaha!" Harumin laughed.
"Hahh... Haah... It's so sticky down there..." Mei said in between of her heavy breaths, Yuzu slowly pulled out her Dick while Dripping the trails of her Sticky cum.
"So Lewd haha!" Matsuri laughed.
"Ah, That was Amazing Yuzu~ I did came so hard as well. If I didn't have the pills, I would've gotten pregnant... Although, I'll be happy if that happens." Mei said while Opening her pussy to let Yuzu's cum out.
"Oh? Is Yuzu-chan down already?" Matsuri Said as Yuzu was laying on the Couch on her Back while Panting Heavily with her Blushy Face.
'I don't think I can last much longer...'
"Hey~ what are you resting for Yuzucchi~? I've yet to be satisfied, You know?" Harumin said.
"!?" Yuzu Flinched as Harumin came upon Yuzu and placed Yuzu's Dick under her Pussy by her Hand with a Smirk on.
"Ha-Harumin! Wait! Please, I really can't-AAH!~" Yuzu moaned Loudly when Harumin slammed herself down, Taking All of Yuzu's Dick inside of her pussy as She started to Slamming her hips on Her.
"Aaah!~ Harumin!~ Harumin!~" Yuzu moaned as By Harumin's Harder Thrusting that The Couch started to Shake. Harumin laughed while Panting Heavily with her Blushy Face.
"Aha~ I can get used to this Dick!~" Harumin said and Jumped harder on Yuzu's Dick.
"Ah!~ Aaah!~ Oh!~ Shit!~"
"Hah!~ Hah!~ Hah~! Even though you just came, You're still this Hard~ Yuzucchi you Pervert~" After hearing this Yuzu Blushed and Started to Move up her Hips While Hitting Harumin's deep spot.
"It can't be helped, I'll make you cum with my Pussy~ Haah~! Here we go Yuzucchi!~" Harumin became more rougher on Yuzu as She Bounced herself on Yuzu's Dick, Yuzu Twitched feeling this Sensation.
"Senpai looks like She's having fun, She's addicted to Yuzu-chan's Dick." Matsuri Said as She and Mei were Watching them Going.
"Ah!~"
"Yeah, it's pretty amazing. Yuzu's Dick." Mei said while Drinking Water.
"Ah!~"
"Isn't that Good? It's seriously Amazing, Yuzu-chan's Dick is the Best Thing I've Ever had." Matsuri Said as She grinned to herself.
'I gave her that though~'
"Wow!~ you are really amazing at Fucking using a dick despite being a Girl Yuzucchi!~" Harumin said.
"Haah!~" Yuzu Moved her Hips while Thrusting more hardly.
"When Senpai Finishes, I guess I'll give Yuzu-chan another try as well." Matsuri Said.
"AH!~ I can't Hold it... Harumin!~ I'm going to Cum!~" Yuzu moaned loudly as She Twitched.
"Come on Cum!~ Yuzucchi~! Let out your Seed!~" Harumin moaned as She slammed a Harder one on Yuzu.
"Fuck!~ CUMMING!~"
"Oh!~ Aaah!~" Harumin jolted as Yuzu Let out her Another load inside of Harumin's Deep spot. Harumin Twitched after Feeling the Hot liquid Poured inside of her.
"Aah~ there's so much~ I can feel your dick Twitching." Harumin said with a Blushy smile as Yuzu was Panting Heavily.
"okay... I'm gonna get off for a second." Harumin said as She slowly started to Slip out Yuzu's Dick as She twitched.
"Ah! Wait a Minu-"
"Aahh!? Haven't you finsihed letting it out yet?! Hahaha Yuzucchi~" Harumin laughed as She saw the Flow was coming from her pussy.
"S-sorry!" Yuzu said and Exhaled deeply but Blushed really hard when She saw Harumin while Standing Dripping out her Cum.
"Geez Yuzucchi~ You let out so much~ this is your third Shot, You shouldn't let out this much." Harumin said with her Small laugh. Yuzu was a Blushy mess.
'Haaah... I can't... I need to rest a little! But.'
"Hey where do you think you are going? Yuzu/Yuzu-chan/Yuzucchi~" Yuzu startled and Gulped seeing the three of them Looking at her with Lustful eyes.
'Those Girls wouldn't let me rest one bit.'
"Aaah!~ it feels so good!~ this is the best!~" Matsuri moaned while Riding upon Yuzu.
"See? It's even better if you do it raw." Mei said.
"That's something I can agree with you, Still Prez is really needy for Yuzucchi~" Harumin teased.
"Why wouldn't be I? You two tried to eat up my Girlfriend." Mei said.
"Haha! That's True." Harumin Laughed.
'From Then onwards, I lost track of time...'
"Yuzucchi~" Harumin Hummed and Tightly Hugged Yuzu from Behind as Yuzu moaned and Trembled While Mei was Sucking on Yuzu's Dick.
"What do you say when you want to cum?" Asked Mei while Sucking Harder.
"P-Please let me cum... Please!...~" Yuzu Huffed as Mei looked at Yuzu and Her Blushy red reaction and Smirked.
"Hmm, What did you say? You need to say it a little louder or else I won't be able to hear you." Mei said as Matsuri Grinned and made Yuzu's face really Pleading. Mei Giggled.
"Wow, what a pitiful Face." Matsuri said with a grin.
"So Cute~" Mei Hummed and Begin Suck Harder on her.
'Those Girls Kept eating me up...'
"H-Hey Yuzu... Calm down a little...!~" Mei moaned when Yuzu Thrusted harder inside of her pussy as Mei was getting pounded by Yuzu while putting her hands on the table and Yuzu at her Behind.
"Go go! Give it to her Yuzucchi!" Harumin cheered, Matsuri laughed.
"Aah!~ Hey!~ Y-you!... Fuck!~" Mei Moaned loudly while Clenching on the table when Yuzu started hitting her Deep spots.
"Oh~ There She goes wild!" Matsuri Said as Harumin laughed.
'I lost more of my Consciousness each time I came...'
After the Pleasurable day, Everyone fell asleep as it as they were. Yuzu was in the Bathroom sitting with Tired face as She Exhaled deeply.
'What should I do... I can't fall asleep at all... Although Today was such an amazing day.' Yuzu saw a Small shadow then Got slightly startled.
"Huh... Hey... M-Mei?!"
"Shh~" Mei came in her one piece which was transparent to see through with a Blushy Face and Lustful intentions.
"H-Hey! I'm still in here!" Yuzu said and closed her legs in embarrassment. Mei Locked the Bathroom door and Leaned over to Yuzu's face.
"I know~" Mei said and Slowly put aside Yuzu's legs.
"H-Hey... M-Mei what are you doing huh?!" Yuzu was slightly getting Panicked as She blushed really hard.
"W-we are not Alone you know!?" Yuzu said with her Blushy Face.
"I know That too~" Mei said in her Seductive manner.
"We are going to have Secret Sex at night... Okay~?" Mei said and Climbed up on Yuzu's lap and Rubbed her Pussy against Yuzu's Dick, Yuzu gulped.
"Ahh!~ amazing!~ G-god!~ I'm going to get addicted to this!~ Mmm!~" Mei moaned into Yuzu's ear.
"Guh!~" Yuzu Panted Heavily into Mei's breasts. Mei started moving her Hips more hardly and Fastly as While Yuzu was thrusting inside of her pussy and Twitched when She Hit Mei's G-spot making her Jolt all over her body.
"M-Mei... Can you slow down a little...?" Yuzu said in between her Huffs, Mei Smirked with a Blushy Face.
"Ahn!~ No~" Mei started to Bounce harder to Yuzu's Dick as She Twitched, Yuzu Huffed.
"I-It's really too much so wai-Aaah!~" both of them Felt their Load building up as They both held each other tightly and Shuddered.
"I-i'm Cumming!!~" Yuzu gave Pushed Mei down on her Dick and Shoot her load inside.
"Ah!~ Fuck~ Y-Yuzu!~ it's coming out so much!~" Mei moaned as She Stuck out her tongue and Rolled back her eyes in pleasure and Came as well. Yuzu Exhaled deeply.
'I feel like... I'm gonna pass out...'
"Geez Yuzu, Your voice is too loud, Those two will wake up." Mei said with a smirk.
"M-Mei, You too..." Yuzu said in a low Voice while Panting.
"Hm... Open your mouth." Mei said and wrapped her tongue around Yuzu's tongue.
"Well, we can't held our voice so... Let's kiss and cover our Mouths~" Mei said and Started another session with Yuzu while Kissing her Deeply.
"Nnnnh!~ Nnnh!~ Nffh!~ Ngh!~" Muffled moans started to come out in the Hall.
"Nnnh!~ Aah!~ Ahn!~ Ah!~ I'm going to cum again!~" The Sounds of their Little making out was really inaudible to Matsuri and Harumin, if not then They'll be sure give their taste to her manually together. Well that was for The night which got passed like this.