Our Melody pt2

Symphony was in their Practice room as They finsihed another round of Reharsel.
"Alright, There we have the day of our Last Live Performance." Yuzu said as She and Her Band Members looked into a Flyer which was Stuck around the University.
"Oh Damn! Right on the Day of the Closing Ceremony?! That's really well planned." Harumin said with her Surprised expression while Reading the different program list. They all nodded in agreement with Harumin.
"Oh my... Who could guess that Our End performance will be that near." Himeko said with a soft tone.
"We can't blame any of it, Vice Prez~" Harumin said in a hum.
"That's right, Senpai~ We Did so many Live and Small performance in the Campus." Matsuri said as She layed on the Couch.
"True, We did Duets, Solos and Festive performance as well." Mei said in her soft monotone.
"Yeah..." Yuzu said with a small smile as She looked at her Friends and her special one in a way which She will Miss alot.
'I still Remember... that New year night Where Our Symphony won the best Band in our University.' Yuzu thought with the Happy Fuzzy memory of that Wonderful night with her Band Memebers while looking at the Trophy on the Very top of the Shelf and then Shifted her Glance near the Trophy which was Their Group photo frame.
'We Did so many things together... Some of them were Freaking stupid... And Mei...' Yuzu thought as She slowly looked at them, Mei noticed Yuzu's Glance as She looked at her with a small smile.
"What are you thinking about?" Mei asked in a loving tone. Yuzu quickly Blinked something in her mind then She Chuckled.
"Hey Guys, Look at here." Yuzu said as She took out a Map from Nearby and put their Group photo above it. Matsuri also got up and Joined the small circle with them while Coming in between of Harumin and Himeko.
"Stop stuffing! Geez..." Himeko groaned and Gave a look to Matsuri's grin.
"Make some Space for Me, Eyebrows-chan~" Matsuri said as She giggled with her Smirk.
"Don't call me that!" Himeko said in her Sternly.
"Shh! Both of you. Yeah Yuzucchi, What's up?" Harumin asked. Yuzu Inhaled and Nodded slowly.
"Look, After the Ceremony our Main source of Performing on the Stage will be kinda Gone, Right?" Yuzu asked.
"Umhm." They nodded in agreement with her.
"Yep and We all gonna Separate with each other right after Graduation that day... And probably Symphony will fell apart." Yuzu said while Sounding serious. As hearing this, Their expression slightly came down.
"What else we can do about that?" Mei asked.
"Good question Mei, And the answer is, 'Yes,' There's something we can do because I Want to Continue running our Band as we are doing now." Yuzu said with a Determined smile. They looked at each other for an instant. Then While Thinking, Harumin's eyes slowly opened in Surprise.
"Ugh... Even if you say that, Yuzu-chan. What are the signs that our band Will be alive?" Matsuri asked as this made Harumin Flinch.
"Oh! I get What Yuzucchi is trying to say!" Harumin exclaimed. Yuzu Chuckled.
"I'll give you The Stylish Guitar cover that you've always wanted for your Bass. Only if you get it right That what I mean." Yuzu said with a Knowing Smirk at Harumin.
"Then Prepare to Burn your Pocket, Yuzucchi!" Harumin said with confident.
'Of course No way in hell I'm gonna Loosing that.' Harumin Inhaled softly.
"We can continue our Band even after we graduate by Traveling around the World and Perform together." Mei said in her monotone.
"!!??" Harumin's eyes widened with her Unbelievable expression.
"Aaand~ BINGO Mei!" Yuzu declared the Winner as She and Matsuri after seeing Harumin's reaction laughed Cheerfully.
"Pfft! Senpai you were really slow! Hahaha!" Matsuri said as She laughed.
"Hey! That's cheating! I was ready!" Harumin said with her defeated Sobbed Face.
"Guess My pocket is safe~ So You guys got what I meant?" Yuzu asked. Harumin sighed away the Defeat as They all shared small Laugh with each other.
"You have a certainly right mind when it Comes to this type of things, Okogi Yuzu." Himeko said.
"I really appreciate it, Momokino-san." Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile.
"But Damn that's an Awesome idea! I'm totally in!" Matsuri said with a small Smirk.
"So are We!" Harumin said as Mei Nodded in agreement with her.
"Yep! We will make the Newest Memories togather! While Traveling in so many Places!" Yuzu said with the excitement in her Voice.
'She Looks really Happy.' Mei thought while Looking at Yuzu like this as She felt that one thing was Missing.
"Okay, Enough with the Future plans but Has anyone know the Idea of the Final Song?" Mei asked as This quickly drew their attention to her.
"Oh..." There was silence around the room.
"None of you didn't Even thought about it...?" Mei said in her Stern voice while looking at them with her Strict expression.
"U-um.../ Hehe Kinda Forgot.../ Shit we are Doomed.../ I-i am pretty sure we'll find something..." They groaned and Felt slightly guilty against Mei's pressurise Glare. Mei sighed heavily while Thinking their Behaviour like Kids.
"You all know it has to be done as soon as possible, Then what is the point of Practicing so much." Mei said with Slightly worried expression.
"I am sorry Mei, But Do not Worry! I'll think of an Amazing lyrics!" Yuzu said with confident tone.
"I Hope You ca-"
BAM!
"GUYS! Hear Me Out!" Suddenly everyone quickly turned to That direction Where Their door was smashed opened by Someone who Barged in with a Paper in her hand.
"You do know How knock on before coming in, Am I wrong?" Mei With her strict tone while Glaring at a slightly tall girl, Almost around Yuzu's height with her Silver Shiny Hair, Ice Blue eyes, Matte blue jeans and Black Leather jacket on.
"Eek! I-i am so sorry! It wasn't on Purpose!" The girl Gulped in fear of Mei's Stern look at her.
"Well Now that you here, Shoot your Business." Matsuri said.
"Oh Yeah! I am here to give you Guys this." She said as She hand out a Paper to Yuzu.
"What's this?" Yuzu asked while they were looking at the Paper which had Signatures of alot of Students.
"Actually, Many of them are Requesting you guys for This particular song that they've decided for your last Live performance." She Said with a Cheeky smile.
"Hmm~ Is that so!? That's really awesome!" Harumin said as She slowly looked at Himeko but to her surprise, Harumin noticed that Himeko was stealing Glances from that Silver Haired Girl.
"! Hehe~" She noticed Himeko's glance at her as She gave her a Cheeky smile with her Blushy cheeks. Himeko slightly Blushed then Quickly looked away from her Due to Embarrassment. While Seeing this small Show, Harumin mentally Smirked.
'Oho~ I'm picking up what they're Putting Down.' Harumin Smirked as she walked Infront of that Girl.
"Hey, What's your name? And Your Instrument?" Harumin asked.
"A-Ah! Yeah My name is Hitokori Saki. I-i am a Disc Jockey." Saki said with a small nervous smile while Scratching her Neck. Harumin nodded then quickly took Saki slowly into the corner.
"Oh Holy Damn~ Also Cool Name. So Saki, How come Only You brought yourself here? There has to be a particular reason, right?" Harumin as She was trying get along with Saki.
"U-um Actually, I really Admire Your Band so much! You guys are really Hella Rad!" Saki said with the Excitement in her voice with her Sparkly eyes.
"But Hey, I kinda know that This is not the Only reason you're here, right~?" Harumin asked with a smirk as Saki Blushed while Looking here and there in nervousness.
"Ah-... Well~ What can I say?..." Saki Stuttered. Harumin patted Saki's shoulder.
"You do have something to say. Tell me, Who knows I might help you since you are also doing this for us." Harumin said as She was able to get this through her.
"Haah... Okay, Um... I really Like the Keyboardist... She's cute and Her Way of playing it is so Elegant..." Saki said in a low with her Blushy cheeks along with her Small Smile.
"Okay Thanks!" Harumin said with a Smirk.
"Yes, That's why please don't tell her-
"Vice Prez!! Saki Likes you alot!!" Harumin Yelled.
"!!!???" The Atmosphere suddenly changed as When Everyone Looked at Saki then At Himeko.
"... EH?!" Himeko Startled as She blushed really hard with her Embarrassed expression.
"Ahhh!! I told you not to tell her!!" Saki got so Nervous.
"OOOHHH!!!" Matsuri and Yuzu cheered with their laughs as They looked at Himeko with their Knowing Smirks.
"I am Happy for you, Himeko." Mei said with her Monotone but She was also on the run for Teasing Himeko.
"Wha-!? Mei-Mei?!" Himeko became a Blushy mess.
"Not Only this! She thinks that you are really Cute!" Harumin laughed as Saki was Dying of embarrassment while trying to Block Harumin's mouth.
"No! Please! Stop!" Saki cried with her Blushy Sobbed Face.
"What?... Eh?!" On the other the side Himeko was in pure Embarrassment and Confusion.
"She Found your Way for Playing Keyboard really Elegant!" Harumin said her Final words as When Saki felt herself going into The Heaven while Crying in peace.
"..." Everyone got Quiet as When Himeko Inhaled slowly and then Stood Infront of Saki while looking up at her as Saki Stood up like a Pillar as If She was holding her breath.
"... S-saki...?" Himeko said in a low Voice.
"Y-yeah?!" Saki quickly responded.
"Th-thank you... I really appreciate it..." Himeko quickly said as She went Besides Mei while Hiding her Flattered expression.
"Oh... Okay..." Saki Blushed really hard as She nodded.
"Huh?! Hey guys!" Yuzu Exclaimed.
"What's wrong?" Harumin asked.
"Wait up, If we are going to Go with this song then we are gonna need... A new Member." Yuzu declared with a Serious expression.
"... WHAT?!" They Exclaimed expect Yuzu and Mei.
"Wait! Why?! Are we not enough?!" Matsuri asked as She snatched the Flyer and looked into it.
"Ahh... Damn What're we gonna do now...?" Harumin said and looked into the Flyer.
"Yeah... Where we can find a DJ?!" Matsuri said with a small groan.
"What...?" Harumin blinked as She Quickly turned to Saki making her Flinch.
"H-hmm?" Saki blinked with an unsure smile.
"We Got our New Member, Guys!" Harumin said.
"And Who are we Talking about?" Mei asked in her monotone.
"The Silver Haired Girl who is right Besides Me!" Harumin said with a smirk.
"Um... I am behind you-"
"Be Quiet." Harumin Huffed.
"Okay sorry but...What?!" Saki got surprised by this so did Everyone.
"Notice this quickier, Will you?" Harumin said with a Proud Smirk.
"Wait, Saki You're a Freaking DJ?!" Yuzu asked with her Sparkly Expression as well as Matsuri who looked up at Saki with Amazed eyes.
"U-um, Yes, I mean... Yes B-But I've never did any performance... So I've no experience at all." Saki said nervously.
"Are you confidence in your Skills?" Mei asked in her monotone. Saki slowly looked up aside to her then With a Small smile she nodded.
"Yes... Yeah I am!" Saki said with good amount of confidence. Mei smiled then Glanced at Himeko was hiding behind her back.
"Do you want to listen Her?" Mei asked as Himeko Flinched as She Glanced at Saki then gave a Small nod making Saki having her Blushy cheeks.
"See, Any problem?" Mei asked.
"Yep! I am ready but would you like check it out in my Record Room?" Saki asked with a Smile.
"Oh Hell Yeah!/ Of course!/ We're Damn ready!" The three Agreed with Cheerfulness as Seeing this, Mei and Himeko Giggled softly. After following Saki to her Record Room, They Entered and instantly got amazed by the Amount of Records and Albums were Stuck to the wall was spectacular.
"It's a Hella Cool Room... Are you in the Elite ones or the Normal one?" Matsuri asked.
"Well, The Disc Jockeys are... Not from any Section as we mostly help the school with the Stage Settings and School products, etc." Saki said.
"Yes, They are really Perfect at this as well." Mei said. Saki nodded.
"Or to Make it Easier, We can say that DJs are from the Neutral ones." Saki said as The four of them Slowly nodded while Being slightly impressed.
"Yep that's cool." Yuzu said.
"Thanks, Hehe~" Saki said as She went up to her Small stage where her DJ Mixer, Launchpad, Loud Speakers and Many more of them were Set up. Saki Turned on her Sources as She wore her Headphones while Testing the Beat.
"All Ready, Please sit back and listen... U-um sorry if This Sucks." Saki said and Quickly got her posture. They sat down and Waited patiently.
"I am so Excited!" Yuzu said to Mei in a low Voice. Mei nodded.