Problem Like you

*Warning: Futanari*

After Some of Continuous Tapping on the Keyboard and While Working On the Computer in a Half-empty Office during Night, Harumin Gave the last Tap on the Enter Button and Exhaled deeply.
"I Finsihed Everything on Time!" Harumin Stretched out her arms and Groaned with a Relaxed Face.
"Good Work, Taniguchi-senpai~" A Girl came at Her from Behind and Got her Attention with a Grin.
"Oh Mizusawa." Harumin said and Turned her Chair to her and Saw one of her pink haired Junior with a Folder in her Hand.
"Now you'll have time to go on that Date~ With your Girlfriend~" Matsuri said in a Hum.
"H-Hey now... She's not my Girlfriend or Anything! Hahah... She's my Bestie that's all." Harumin said while Packing her Stuffs. Matsuri Giggled.
"Oh I see~" Matsuri said.
'Today I promised Yuzucchi that I'll be going for night Shopping with her!' Harumin thought Happily and was about to Make a Call to her Best Friend, Yuzu. But She received a Call from her Instead.
'Oh She's calling me!' Harumin Smiled and picked up her Call.
"Hey! I just go off work-"
"Harumin..."
"Hm?" Harumin got a little Confused as She raised her eyebrow.
"I am sorry but... The plan has Changed."
"Eh...?" Harumin said in her Frail voice.
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I kinda Made Plans With Mei tonight just now."
"Huh? Wh-what...?" Harumin's expression changed to Slightly upset.
"But it's alright! We can go to the Night Shopping some other day. I promise! So I'm gonna go now, Bye!" Yuzu said and Hung up. Harumin Sighed and Sat on her chair. Matsuri came and Got a little bit Surprised seeing her like this.
"S-senpai? What happened?" Matsuri Asked and Saw Harumin's Glare at her from corner of her eye.
"She... Cancelled our Plan." Harumin said in a low Voice with another Sigh. Matsuri simply Nodded.
"Eh...? Ah... Then..." Matsuri mumbled and Blushed with a Grin.
"Senpai! Let's have a Drink together! I'll listen to you talk." Matsuri Said and packed up her Things as well. Harumin sighed.
"Mizusawa..." Harumin slowly got up and Matsuri quickly came back at her.
"Let's go! Cheer up the pace." Matsuri Said with a small Smirk.
"Hm... Okay." Harumin agreed to go with her.
Gulp!
"Haaa... Why didn't she told me!? Ughh What happened to all my Hard work?! I feel like shit!" Harumin Groaned while Sniffing slightly after getting a Full cup of Beer. Matsuri was taking small sips while Watching Harumin letting out her Irritation.
'It's been an Hour...' Matsuri thought with an Awkward smile. Harumin Exhaled.
"If Today... I had a Girlfriend, I would not let my Hard work go to Waste like this..." Harumin said with her light teary eyes at Matsuri. Matsuri stared at Her for an instant then Smirked with her Blushy cheeks.
"There there..." Matsuri Frailed her hand on Harumin's head and gently patted her head. Harumin Flinched.
"W-what are you doing?!" Harumin asked with a Blushy Face.
"You're cute when you're sulking Taniguchi-senpai~" Matsuri said with a Smirk. Harumin slightly blushed and Glared at her.
"Cute...? Are you making fun of me?" Harumin asked. Matsuri blushed more.
"I'm not... Seeing you so Responsible at your work while you give this to Someone with this amount of time... I think you're really Cool~" Matsuri said with a Blushy smile at Harumin. Harumin Chuckled.
"Mizusawa... You're too nice..." Harumin said and Drank another cup.
"I mean it, I've been by your side for a long time senpai... I know you're a good person, you always take things seriously, During work and also at Occasions as well." Matsuri Said while Drinking her Drink as well. Harumin Awkwardly Chuckled.
"Haha... I did take it seriously, but look how That Turned out..." Harumin said.
"Maybe next time I'll take my Time Correctly and Complete my work slowly." Harumin said and Sighed. There's something came up on Matsuri's head as She Smirked.
"Say senpai... What do you think about me Becoming Your Girlfriend?" Matsuri asked looking directly into Harumin's eyes with her Blushy Face holding her Beer Glass.
"... Eh?" Harumin Blinked and Blushed slightly.
"Haha... Are you making a joke to comfort me?" Harumin asked with an Awkward smile.
"Huh? I'm dead Serious~" Matsuri said with a Cheeky Grin at Harumin, Harumin's face slowly Became red as She gulped.
"You must be really drunk Mizusawa! It's about time we Left." Harumin slowly got up and Looked at the Clock in the Shop.
"Oh... It's getting late, I'll take you Home." Harumin said. Matsuri put down her Glass and Smirked at Harumin without her Noticing that.
"... Alright."
"We still haven't gotten into your house yet?" Harumin asked while they were walking through the Light up district.
"Mhm~ We're almost there~" Matsuri said while Walking and looking at her phone. Harumin was looking here and there and started to doubt after Seeing Number of Hotels, Motels and Love Hotels all over the District as She was getting confused.
'Does She really live near here...?' Harumin was loosing her Front way as She quickly stopped after Matsuri stopped.
"We're here, Senpai." Matsuri Said, Harumin turned to look at her Apartment but She was wrong.
"Eh?!" Harumin got shocked as She Blushed really hard after Seeing a Big Fancy Love hotel infront of them.
"This is where I Live~" Matsuri said with Grin at Harumin as She Grabbed Harumin's arm to her Chest.
"This!? Isn't this a Love Hotel?! Just how drunk you are?!" Harumin was really embarrassed to go in there. Matsuri Giggled.
"I'm not Drunk at all~ C'mon Let's go~" Matsuri said with her Devil laugh.
"WAIT!"
Clank!
Harumin gave up and Entered into their hotel room.
"It's so Spacious!" Matsuri Said while coming into the room Along with Harumin.
'I Still went in with her...' Harumin thought and Put her coat at the Hanger.
"Mizusawa, What do you want...?" Harumin asked when She saw Matsuri on the Edge of the bed while Smiling at her with her Blushy Face as She Giggled and Signalled Harumin onto her Lap.
"Senpai~ Put your Head Here~" Matsuri said in a Hum. Harumin gulped and Looked away with her Blushy Face.
"We shouldn't be doing this... We're not even dating." Harumin said while Clearing up her Throat.
"Eh~ But Didn't you said that You need a Girlfriend~?" Matsuri asked with a smirk.
"Um... That's I-" Harumin Flinched when Matsuri gently Grabbed Harumin's hand.
"C'mon don't be like that~ That's not a good Expression." Matsuri made Harumin's head stope on her Lap as She started to Stroke her hair gently. Harumin couldn't do anything and Just layed down with her Blushy Face.
"There, There~ I can see how hard you've been working hard Senpai~" Matsuri said and Went to Harumin's ear.
"You've been working hard for work and To enjoy time with your Friend but Since they also changed it up and You're alone logging for a Girlfriend..." Matsuri Said and Closed up her Face with Harumin's face.
"It Should be fine for me to Fall in love with you now, right?" Matsuri asked with her Blushy Face as Harumin got her Blushy Face as well.
"Eh...?" Harumin mumbled. Matsuri begin to caress Harumin's face.
"I've always liked you Senpai... But I've been holding myself back because you were so Busy with your Work and Hanging out with that Fiend of yours." Matsuri Said as Harumin gulped.
"Now... I don't need to hold Back." Matsuri Said, Harumin's eyes slowly opened in Surprise.
"Mizusawa...! Your Hand..." Harumin slightly Huffed after Feeling Matsuri's hand on her Bulge, Matsuri blushed really hard and Slowly Slipped up her Top revealing her Fine Textured Breasts.
"Nhmmngh!" Harumin Flinched when Matsuri Pressed her Breasts on Harumin's face as It got her Nipple to slip in Harumin's mouth, Matsuri started panting slightly.
"You've said you always wanted to do this kind of thing Before..." Matsuri Said as She already Unzipped Harumin's pants and was Pumping her Dick up and Down with her Hand making Harumin Flinched from her Waist, Harumin's couldn't say anymore as her Mouth was stuffed by Matsuri's breasts.
"But since you never had a Girlfriend you were Even Really Embarrassed about Doing it by yourself." Matsuri Said while Stroking Harumin's cock up and down as She glanced at Harumin's Blushy red face.
"But... If it's me... You can do anything as long as you ask." Matsuri Said with a Smirk and Looked at Harumin with Lustful eyes.
"Y-you can't do this Mizusawa...!" Harumin jolted when Matsuri fastened up her Pace on Harumin's dick and Saw the Small droplets were coming out from her tip.
"You say That... But your Penis has already gotten this big." Matsuri Said and Pumped her Harder.
"Here... You can suck on my boobs as much as you want~ Just open your Mouth~" Matsuri said while Pressing her Breasts more on Harumin's face.
"Ngh!~" Harumin slowly took in Matsuri's nipple and Blushed really hard.
'I-I can't think straight... My mind's going Fuzzy...'
"Nh!~ Mh!~" Harumin slowly closed her eyes and Started sucking on Matsuri's Nipple by rolling her tongue around it. Matsuri Twitched slightly.
"Very good... You're sucking really hard senpai~" Matsuri said as She licked her lips Seductively. Harumin was feeling Matsuri's hand around her Penis as She started to move her waist on her own.
"Hm? Your Hips are Trembling senpai~" Matsuri said.
"Nnh!~" Matsuri felt Harumin's Dick Throbbed in her Hand as She giggled.
"Are you already about to cum?" Matsuri Said with a Smirk, Harumin Trembled.
"It's Alright~ Shoot it all out~" Matsuri pumped Harder on Harumin's dick.
"Nhgnn!~ Mnfh!~" Harumin moaned in Matsuri's breasts.
"Cum all over my hand, Senpai~" Matsuri pressed Harumin's Head onto her breasts and Harumin Twitched.
"MMNH!~" Harumin Shuddered and Leaked out her Shot in Matsuri's hand, Seeing the Flow Matsuri Smirked while Licking her lips.
"Amazing... You came so much~" Matsuri said, Harumin was Panting Heavily with her Blushy red face as She Noticed Matsuri removed her Underwear and Faced her Dripping Pussy infront of Harumin's face.
"Seeing Senpai react to Cutely... I'm already this wet..." Matsuri Said with her Blushy Face, Harumin Gulped, Matsuri Giggled and Went to Harumin's Throbbing Dick and then Gave a Lick to it and The Cream flowing out.
"Aah! W-wait...! I-i Just came..." Harumin said, Matsuri first slowly took her Dick in her mouth then Smirked.
"Hm...? But It's already this hard again..." Matsuri Said and Licked the Base with her warm slippery tongue. Harumin Twitched at her Tongue movement.
"You must really like this, don't you Senpai?" Matsuri Said and Put her Dick in her Mouth.
"Haa!~ Mmgh!~ Ha!~" Harumin moaned when Matsuri was Taking in and out Her Dick inside of her mouth while Touching her throat. Matsuri Flinched as Her Dick got bigger inside of her mouth as She mentally Smirked and Slipped off Harumin's dick from her mouth.
"Mnh... You can't cum Just like That~" Matsuri said and Slowly sat on Harumin's Dick while Pressing her pussy on it while Panting Heavily with her Blushy Smirky Face looking at Harumin's Blushed face.
"I'll let you... Cum inside my Pussy~" Matsuri said as She giggled. Harumin Gulped.
"E-Even if you say That... This is!..." Harumin said Sternly between her Huffs with Slightly angry Blushy Face at Matsuri.
"Eh~? But Senpai... Your Dick looks like it really wants to go in..." Matsuri Said and Started Rubbing her pussy on Harumin's Dick making her Flinch.
"Haa!~ Aah!~" Harumin moaned.
"You want to put it in too, don't you~?" Matsuri asked while Rubbing fastly.
"C'mon Senpai~ don't be Shy, I will love it when you'll take control of me~" Matsuri teased Harumin. Harumin Huffed heavily.
'I can't...! I can't stand it anymore!... I-i Want to...!' Harumin's mind was Also telling her to Give in to Matsuri as Her Intense Rubbing were making her Head Foggy.
"I... I want to put it in!" Harumin fell into Matsuri's Love trap. Matsuri Smirked.
"Very... GOOD!~"
"AAH!!~" Harumin moaned really loud when Matsuri Slammed herself Down Taking Harumin's Dick all the way to her pussy. Harumin's Eyes opened at the Sudden pleasure that came into her Body as She couldn't help but shoot her semen inside of Matsuri's pussy. Matsuri Trembled and Laughed.
"Aah!~ You already Came~" Matsuri said in between her moans, Harumin was Blushing really hard as Her Hips were automatically pounding inside of her pussy, Harumin's Hands slowly grasped around Matsuri's Waist while Thrusting her Down.
"Nh!~ Nngh!~" Harumin Huffed while Coming more.
"You really came Just from putting it in~" Matsuri said while Bouncing up and down on Harumin's Dick.
"You shot so much inside... Ahh!~" Matsuri Moaned. Harumin was Moving her hips while Hitting her Deep spot.
"Ahh!~... Aah!~ Mmm!~" Harumin Panted Heavily as Matsuri Grinned with her Blushy Face.
"You'll need to take responsibility~" Matsuri said while Taking the pleasure into her Pussy by Moving her Waist hardly on Harumin's Dick as She Slowly layed upon Harumin and went to her Ear.
"Senpai... Did you know that I fell in love with you hah!~ at first sight?" Matsuri asked in her Moans into Harumin's ear.
"Aah!~ Nnh!~ F-Fuck!~" Harumin moved up her Hips thrusting into her pussy.
"Mmgh!~ I'd listen to anything Senpai has to say..." Matsuri Said.
"Ha!~ Aahh!~"
"But our Relationship was Just between a Junior and a Senior..." Matsuri Whispered while Moving Hardly.
"Mmgh!~ Mmhh!~"
"From now on... Senpai... What do you think of me?" Matsuri asked. Harumin Gulped and Trembled.
"I... I'm not Sure... Hah!~" Harumin Huffed.
"Right now... You don't need to Think about it so much... Mm!~" Matsuri Whispered and Nibbled Harumin's ear with her Blushy Face.
'Mizusawa is Really cute... But this is Just too sudden...!' Harumin mentally Blushed really hard when Matsuri slowly Grabbed her Face.
"Make me... Make me yours,... Senpai~" Matsuri Whispered Seductively. Harumin's heart Started to race up.
"What do you say... Senpai?..." Harumin could see the Lust and Love in Matsuri's eyes as She blushed really hard as well.
"Mizu... Sawa...!"
'I might not... Get another chance after this...' Harumin thought and Let away her Daily Worries as She slowly Grabbed Matsuri's waist.
"I-I Like..." Harumin Mumbled.
"Hm~?" Matsuri Smirked. Harumin Huffed.
"I Like you Mizusawa!"
"AH!~" The Sudden Loving Thrust inside of Matsuri's pussy made her Moan really Loud.
"S-senpai?! suddenly Being so Rough!~ Mgh!~" Matsuri moaned with her tongue stick in a loving way.
"Your Pussy Tightned up a lot right after I said that! Do you really like me that much!?" Harumin was Thrusting really Hard inside of Matsuri's pussy Using her waist Strength, Harumin picked her up and Started Pounding Matsuri's pussy from Behind while Kissing her, Matsuri wrapped her arm around Harumin's neck.
"I Like...! I like...! Mmphh!~" Both of them Moaned inside of their Kiss. Harumin mentally Smirked and Bend Matsuri over while Grabbing her arms from Behind.
"I've Always Liked you Senpai! Ahh~!" Matsuri moaned while with her Lusty Smirk. Harumin Panted Heavily as She Huffed while Moving her hips more Roughly.
"You always put the Appearance of a Hardworking Junior at work... But are you Just a pervert that uses me as a Masterbation tool at night?!" Harumin Panted Heavily as She Started to hit Matsuri's G-spot.
"Th-that's Right!~ Ahh!~ HaH! I-i'm sorry~! Ahn!~" Matsuri admitted while Moaning Loudly at every heavy Thrust of Harumin.
"I like you Ahh!~ I like you Ahn!~ I like you Senpai!~" Matsuri moaned while Moving her Hips with Harumin as well.
"Ha!~ Nh!~ Aah!~" Harumin Huffed heavily while Thrusting hardly.
"I've thought about you violating me like this... Ahhn!~ even while we were at Work!~" Matsuri Moaned at Sudden Slams of Harumin as She Smirked.
"Heh! Of course... Who wouldn't like to Violate Problems like you!~" Harumin Huffed with her Blushy Face. She felt Matsuri gently pulled away her hands from Harumin's grip and Wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck from the Front while Panting Heavily.
"Finally Doing with Senpai like this... Haa!~ I'm so happy... Nn!~" Matsuri turned to Harumin's face and Gave a Lick on her lips as Harumin was panting heavily as well.
"I'll always love you Senpai... Ha~ Ha~ So turn me into a girl that you'd love just as Much...~" Matsuri said in a Seductive tone. Harumin's face got more Blushed.
"Mizusawa... If you say stuff like That... Mgh!~ Then I'll have to properly return your Feelings!~" After Dropping Matsuri on the Bed, Harumin started Slamming hardly inside of Matsuri's pussy again while Holding Her legs together in her Hand.
"Ahh!~ So Rough!~" Matsuri Clenched onto the bedsheets, Harumin fastened up her pace.
"Ha~! I like you Aahn!~ I like you Senpai!~" Matsuri Moaned loudly.
"Aah!~ I-I like you too Mizusawa... Ahh!~" Harumin Huffed and Slammed harder inside of Matsuri's Pussy, so hard that Matsuri Twitched while Sticking out her tongue in pleasure. Harumin slowly took Matsuri on her lap and Crashed her Lips with hers still Thrusting inside of her.
"Mizusawa... Ha!~ Mizusawa nn!~" Matsuri and Harumin wrapped up their tongues around each other as Harumin was moaning inside of their Kiss.
"S-senpai... Mmnh!~ Please use my first name... Nnh!~" Matsuri said with an internal Smirk as Harumin Blushed and pulled away from Matsuri's tongue with a Strand of Saliva while Panting Heavily looking into her eyes.
"Matsuri... I like you Matsuri!~ Ah~!" Harumin said and felt Matsuri's pussy got tightned as She Twitched.
"Ha!~ Nn!~ mnh!~ Nh!~" Matsuri became Slightly rough while Jumping on Harumin's Dick and Kissed her again, Arms wrapped around Harumin's neck.
"I'm happy... Ahn!~ Hearing Senpai call me by my first name... senpai!~" Matsuri moaned into Harumin's ear as Harumin wrapped her arms around Matsuri's Waist and pumped her down on her Dick.
"I'm going to cum... Ahh!~" Harumin Huffed as Matsuri Smirked and Fastened up her Hips on her Dick as Harumin Twitched.
"Matsuri!~ So intense!~" Harumin Panted Heavily with her Blushy red face, Matsuri Droolled from corner of her mouth as She Gripped on Harumin's head and Hugged her Tightly.
"I'm also going to cum... Ahh!~ Mmh~! Cum... Hah!~ Cum... Inside~!" Matsuri Said as Harumin hearing this She got Shuddered and Huffed.
"Ahh!~ aah!~" Harumin gave a last Slam inside of Matsuri's Pussy and Shoot her load inside of her deepest spot.
"Mmmhh!~ Senpai's Semen Aah!~ it's all inside me!~" Matsuri moaned as She Came along with Harumin and Twitched really hard.
Buzz! Buzz!
"Agh..." Harumin blinked as She groaned while Getting up.
"Ah... My head hurts..." Harumin looked around her room and got slightly Confused.
"Eh...? Why am I in a love hotel...?" Harumin mumbled but When a sudden String of Memory striked in Her head, Harumin's Body became stiff.
"...... Shit." Harumin Inhaled and Exhaled deeply.
"M-me and Mizusawa?!" Harumin groaned while Holding Her head.
"Didn't you say you were going to call me Matsuri? Senpai~"
"!?" Harumin quickly turned to that Voice but Met up with Matsuri's close face instead as She was Hugging Harumin from Behind while Squishing her cheeks.
"You can't back out Now senpai~" Matsuri said with a small Smirk. Harumin's expression went more Tired.
"Aah... Matsuri..." Harumin said in a Frail voice. Matsuri Giggled with a Grin.
"Let's do it some more~!" Matsuri Said and Dragged Harumin under the Sheets with her. Harumin Trembled.
"Ahhhhh!" Harumin cried before Matsuri shut her up with her Kiss.

Fin.