Fine By Me

*Warning: Dom Futanari x F x F, Alternate of Chapter 36.* *Pairing: Sub Mitsuko x Dom Yuzu x Sub Maruta*

Haah... Fuck... Fuck...

I kept Swearing at my Destiny When I saw Mei leaving my House, My Heart, The Memories I am with her and She is with me and Mama. Why? Because She is Obsessed with Whole, 'Inheriting The School' Thing. She left Me and My Unchanging Love, like it was nothing. And All She could give me was some Shitty Sad Letter? Oh Please,... Like, What the Fuck?!

She threw it all away... Leaving a Fucking Hole inside of My Heart. I bit my lip so Hard that It started bleeding, I held back my Tears, Gritted my teeth and Exhaled hardly, and Said,

"Fuck Off. Bitch."

I think it's because of Her, That All of my Sunshine vanished from my life. I became a Living Dead.

"Hey Look, It's that Delinquent in President's Class."

"Whoa! You're right! She's the one who claimed herself President Mei's Girlfriend!"

"Apparently, the President was forced to Live with her!"

"She's getting Married next week anyways, So it's not a Big Deal or Anything."

"You're Right. Ahahaha!"

I started to ignore everything around me. Initially, I couldn't care less about my Studies, but I began to Neglect Eating, Shopping, going out with friends,

"Hey... Yuzucchi? Y'know, We've a small test coming up, right?!"

"Huh? Yeah... I guess so..."

"Then, Would you like to have a study session at my place? We'll bring some snack-"

"Nah, I think I'm good."

"What!?"

"I'll probably be studying on my own... See ya around."

"... Okay... Bye."

Fuck... I didn't even care about Harumin at all... I wonder if She'd Also started getting tired of me. Yeah Just like She Did. I really have no idea what I am doing... I am fucking Hollow. I am gonna go crazy at this rate... Fuck.

"Hah... Hah... Hah..." When I tried to distract myself, I noticed my Heavy breathing. My Chest Feels so heavy! Ah, I fucking can't, This pressure... I wanna take it all out!

"Ugh!.. Shit!" Ahh... Was She so heavy on me that I can't even walk properly?! By the Time I noticed, I Bumped into someone and That Person fell down in front of me. I came back to my senses as I glanced down and found Glasses-senpai on the ground while Rubbing her waist.

"Ah... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." I picked Glasses-senpai up with whatever little courtesy I had. She giggled a little before She looked at me.

"It's okay... Yuzu-san, Is something bothering you?"

Wow, She Literally just asked me to my Face. I sighed and Groaned. "Uh...!" I was going to say something mean to her, unintentionally, But Seeing her Curious filled eyes stopped me from saying that.

"Yes?"

She tilted her head a little and her eyes were like some puppy's. Huh? Why can't I just brush her off like the others? Shit, I was babbling to myself. I closed my eyes to seek an excuse. Then, Suddenly,...

"!" Pair of Soft and warm hands wrapped around my Cold ones. I was so confused as I was about to Swear at her.

"Huh?! Wha-"