Sweet Dream pt2

Yuzu was Peacefully Sleeping on the bed with her cute Sleeping Face. Whereas a Small Fluffy figure came and Sat on Yuzu's stomach while Swinging her Tail onto her Nose. Yuzu Groaned as She Rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them. She smiled when she saw her Cute Purple fury cat with Violet eyes. Yuzu Patted her while slowly getting up.
"Good morning Mei~" Mei slowly Climbed upto her Neck and Started purring.
"Meow~" Yuzu Yawned and Carried Her and walked to the Living room.
"I am Still Sleepy... What's the Time?" She Looked at the Clock with her Half-lid eyes but soon got Her eyes widened.
"Oh Crap! Crap! Crap! I need to Buy that Limited Edition Juice Mixer! it's on Sale!" Yuzu panicked, Putting Mei down as She Rushed over to her room and got dressed. She gave Mei her Cat food and Water in her bowls.
"Mei! I will be back soon, You can eat your Food and Play with your toys till I come back! Bye~" Yuzu Calmly said while Squeezing her Cold yet Warm Cat to death. Mei was trying to slap away Yuzu but She didn't mind and was about to slowly snuggled Under her chin but Yuzu Quickly Put her Down and Went out. Mei was Hissing a little at Yuzu's this action. Her ears Pinned down as She Scratched her Ear while slowly eating her food. After her small meal, She Went to Yuzu's Bed and started purring around it.
'Why are You always in a Hurry? Will it Kill you to Spend some time with me...? I Just want you to give me some attention... and Love... Yuzu..."

Yuzu came Back with a Big Prace of Disappointment on her Face.
"Holy Crap... I Got late and I lost that Mixer too Fine! Ugh! Whatever..." Yuzu took off her Shoes and Went inside then She got changed into her casual home outfit. Yuzu started looking around for her cat but She couldn't find her.
"Maybe she is Playing with her Things... I am so tired... let's get a Quick nap... Uwah—" Yuzu Yawned while going in her room but She Froze for a moment, When She saw a Mild Black haired Girl with Cat ears and Tail. Who was Purring, Humming around on her Bed.
'Eh...? A c-cosplayer?' Yuzu's Head filled with Confusion as She took a step forward to her. "Um, Miss? This is my house... Ehe~ W-what are you doing here?" She Turned around to Yuzu's Direction with her Sharp cold glare While Licking her lips.
"Welcome Back, Yuzu~" She Said and Ran upto Yuzu's Neck and Started Licking it. Yuzu Blushed really hard as She Felt Her Boobs were Grinding against her body. Yuzu Gently Grip on her shoulder.
"B-But First Tell me Who are you? How did you get in my house? And Where is Mei?" Yuzu asked her as She Licked her Finger while swinging her Tail.
"She is right infront of You~" She said and Started Nibbling on her Collarbone. Realisation Striked in Yuzu's Head.
"W-Wait! M-Mei!? is Tha-mmmph!!" Yuzu got cut off by Mei's Rough Tongue swirling around Yuzu's Mouth, slowly taking her to the bed and Pushed her Down.
"Because Of your Busy Schedule... you rarely give me any Time and your attention, that's why I won't Wait anymore~" Mei said Climbing on Yuzu's Stomach while ripping her Shirt with her Claws.
"H-Hey that's my favourite Shirt! Don't do that Mei!" Yuzu said with a Blushy Face. Mei Threw her Shirt on the floor.
"Too late Master~" Mei said Seductively and Took Yuzu's Hand down to her Womanhood and licked her lips While putting in her fingers inside of her Slippery way.
"Ngh..!" Mei let out a soft moan. Yuzu Flinched a little, Feeling that Moisture.
"M-Mei?" Yuzu asked while Panting slightly.
"P-Please Love me... Yuzu~" Something snapped inside of Yuzu as she Quickly pinned Mei Down.
'Mei... My cat who was just a Fluffy ball just a while ago... now has turned into a Beautiful Smoking hot Girl... How am I supposed to hold back if she please me that much... She is just too cute...' Yuzu Sucked on her Boobs.
"Mmm! Ahh~" Mei Moaned. Yuzu slides her fingers inside and gently played with clit by her Thumb. This Made Mei's Body Flinched several times.
"Hahng! Ahh~ Yuzu! Yes~" Mei Moaned sticking out her tongue a Little Yuzu Shoved her Tongue inside of her mouth while Roughly Sucking her Tongue as She Started Pumped her Fingers inside of her Swirling and Rotating her inside that pleasured Mei very much.
"Mmmph~Hmph!mmm~!" She moaned inside of Their Kiss as She Kept Clawing Yuzu's Back. Yuzu started Rubbing her Tail with her free hand. Mei Arched Her back in this much pleasure as her Ears pinned down. Yuzu felt her Pussy got Tight by this as she pumped faster and faster. Mei Gripped on Her Shoulder and Closed her legs around her hand.
"Nghmm!!~" She came on Yuzu's hand as She slowly took out her Fingers, revealing her Hand full of Mei's cum. She slowly took Yuzu's hand and Licked her fingers. Yuzu Blushed really hard at this.
"I really love you Yuzu... Let's Spend More Time Together..." Yuzu was about to say something but Before that Everything went Black.

Yuzu slowly got up as she was feeling really cold Her eyes widened Remembering something.
"H-Huh?! Where am I?" Before getting more Panick, She looked and realised that She was Sleeping at the Doorway while Drooling. She quickly wiped her drool and Suddenly She felt Something warm was nuzzling on her Hand. it was Mei who was Rolling on her Hand. Yuzu Quickly Picked her up Staring at her Blankly.
"Meow.." Mei put her Paw on Yuzu's nose.
"Tell me, Are you still a Girl or a Cat?" Yuzu asked her While Blushing slightly. Mei just twitched her ears and tilted her head looking at Yuzu.
"Haha~ She must be thinking That I am an idiot asking her this." Yuzu Gently Hugged Mei and This time she snuggled alot under her Chin and Licked her cheek with her tiny tongue.
"You are so Cute Mei~... But Why my back is Hurting? Must be Because I unknowingly slept at the Door way." Yuzu said to herself getting up with Mei.
"Let's Watch Tons of Movies Together! Mei and Enjoy our Time Together okay~" She playfully said to Mei. Mei Climbed up to her neck and Purring into her ear.
"Baka..." Yuzu Froze hearing that Female Voice as She quickly grabbed Mei and Started at her while Pulling her Close to her Face.
"Did You say something?" She asked quietly to Mei but she just gave a small lick on Yuzu's nose.
"Am I going crazy or something?" Yuzu asked.
"Meow~" Mei agreed. Yuzu Chuckled to Herself as she went to the couch Turned on the TV. Mei sat on Yuzu's Lap Purring and licking her Hand as They both were enjoying their time Together But Yuzu was still Blushing and thinking about that incident.
'That was really a Dream Right?'

"Because That Felt way too real than Other Dreams... and I Liked it."