I want to Buy you

Matsuri was walking through Roadside while Blowing and popping her Chewing gum, She was Scrolling down through her phone with her Hoodie on.
"Hah... Good it's lit." Matsuri mumble as She looked to her left and right before walking towards a Night Club, Matsuri opened the Door and went to the Club. Matsuri ran her eyes around the club inside and Saw the Dim and Dark surrounding with the Disco and Dj, people were drunk and Were dancing with each other. Matsuri Smirked as She went to counter and sat on the stool infront of it.
"Same as Usual?" The Bartender asked while She was making the cocktail for other customers. Matsuri slid Down her Hoodie and Smirked at her and Nodded.
"You know it." Matsuri said as The Bartender Chuckled before preparing for Matsuri's regular drink.
"So, Who are you getting today?" She asked as Matsuri Glanced at her and licked her lips.
"This week I am going take someone who's really the Hard and soft type, also with their Cranky papers~ You know right?" Matsuri Said with a Cheeky tone, The Bartender Smiled while Nodding to Matsuri's talk as She got done with her Drink, She Poured Her Drink into the glass and Swayed it to Matsuri's front.
"Keep it free for Today." She said making Matsuri a little bit Confused as She was about to Give her the pay.
"Why? Something special today?" Matsuri asked as The Bartender shook her head as She Chuckled.
"It's Just weekend, Take it." She said, Matsuri just Shrugged with a Smirk and Sip to her Drink.
"What happened to your Blonde one?" The bartender asked, Matsuri Exhaled while Slipping her fingers on The glass.
"Turned out She had a Girlfriend." Matsuri Said and Slightly knitted her eyebrows.
"Yikes! Crushed to your First love." She said while Cleaning the Bottles and Making other Customer's order. Matsuri Chuckled.
"No no~ Probably Fake love. Well, that was it, no more will happen Next time." Matsuri Said while taking small sips.
"And What if it happens again?" She asked, Matsuri Grinned while Looking at her Drink into the Glass.
"Nah-uh~ Not a chance for now, at least." Matsuri Said as She spun around and saw the Group of people on the Curtain side with Girls all over them while Drinking and Smoking as Behind the Curtain some sort of Business was going on as By the Shadow, Matsuri understood that and Rolled over her eyes in irritation.
'Bunch of idiots... This is Bar! What do you think?! Go fuck at some Hotels or something!' Matsuri mentally groaned as She looked away from There and ran her eyes around as by the second, Her eyes got slightly opened in Surprise after seeing Matsuri's previous Blonde. The bartender noticed it as well as She Smirked.
"Ooh~ I wonder what'll happen now~" She said in a Teasy tone making Matsuri slinked over her, The Bartender got slightly surprised after Seeing Matsuri's angry face with a forced Smirk as She Gulped.
"If you weren't my type or My cousin, I would literally Smashed this Glass into your fucking mouth right now, So be Grateful." Matsuri Said in her Stern Tone while slightly Gripping on the glass.
"Y-yeah, I'm sorry... Please don't break the glass." She said as Matsuri lost her smile and Put the glass on the counter table and Scoffed.
"Keep your Fucking glass, I'm going for a small reunion." Matsuri Said with a small grin, Matsuri saw that her Blonde was with some other girl who had Long brown Hair and who did made Matsuri quite interested, Matsuri Hummed and went to the Girls.
"Hello~ Long time no see~" The Blonde and Burnett saw Matsuri who swung infront of Them. The Blonde got slightly surprised as She Awkwardly laughed.
"Hi!~ Matsuri~ Look at you! Grown so much! Ahahaha!" The Blonde said with a Cheeky smile as Matsuri gave out her Smirk and Winked at the Blonde while pointing at the Burnett.
"Who is she Yuzucchi?" The Burnett Asked the Blonde as She Chuckled nervously.
"Um She's my Friend! I met her here months ago!" The Blonde said as The Burnett nodded with slight doubt.
"Um Harumin, Do you mind if I talk to her for a bit?" The Blonde asked as She slowly smiled at her. Harumin smiled softly and nodded.
"Thanks, I'll be back." The Blonde said as She quickly grabbed Matsuri's hand and dragged her out from there.
"Oh So her name's Harumin~ Is She your New girl, Yuzu-chan?" Matsuri asked as Yuzu Exhaled.
"Of course not. She's my Best Friend, But! She don't know I had you as my plaything after my new girlfriend." Yuzu said, Matsuri looked at her with blank face and arms crossed.
"That kinda Hurts now, But whatever. So what are you planning to do now with that Bitch?" Matsuri asked in her monotone.
"Nothing much Just getting her know to this new club for her and If you are... 'Intrested' in her... She's all yours!" Yuzu said as She sighed. Matsuri blinked twice as She grinned after getting through this.
"Hmm Sounds good to me. If I get paid by her then~ Let's get with her." Matsuri Said with a smirk, Yuzu slightly grabbed her hand before letting Matsuri have her Way.
"Don't misuse her, Or I won't be easy on you." Yuzu warned Matsuri in a Whisper into her ear as Matsuri Grinned.
"I get it, now get the Fuck Outta my way~ I'm getting my material out there." Matsuri Said as She walked towards Harumin with a Smirk on as She Chuckled to herself.
"I'm getting onto to the point. Just cancel all your plans and Get together with me Harumin-senpai~" Matsuri said with a smirk at Harumin, Harumin looked down at Matsuri After Glancing at Yuzu, Who was standing behind, with a Smirk That is. Harumin smiled and Exhaled.
"You're not doing this Just for Fun, right?" Harumin asked as Matsuri Chuckled and nodded.
"Yes, Fun and Papers Both." Matsuri Said as Harumin Chuckled and Rustled inside of her Bag.
"Well in that case, I have a Favor to ask." Harumin said, Matsuri Grinned.
"Usually Favours aren't my thing but I can get this slide this time." Matsuri Said as Her eyes widened open after seeing the bundle of Money in Harumin's hand with a Smirk that Harumin was showing.
"Then~ I would like to Buy you~" Harumin said as She winked at Yuzu who was sitting at the Counter while Drinking her Drink.
'Nailed it.' Harumin saw the Surprised expression as Matsuri Glanced up to Harumin.
"Are they real?" Matsuri asked, Harumin Chuckled and Frailed the bundle of Money at Matsuri's cheek as Matsuri Flinched feeling the texture as She blushed.
"You can have as much you want~ From now on you're mine." Harumin said as She put back the Money and threw her bag to Yuzu.
"This is best deal I've ever got..." Matsuri blushed as She slowly Licked her lips looking at Harumin.
"Plus~" Matsuri said as She step closer to Harumin and Slicked her body against her body as She Frailed her index finger at Harumin's lips with a Blushy Smirk.
"I really think you're such a Hottie~" Matsuri Whispered as Harumin Nodded and Wrapped her arms around Matsuri's waist.
"Before the Main exchange—"
"Shh...~ I would really like to party with you~" Matsuri said as Both of them went to the Dance floor and Started moving their Body on the Party music Rythm. Matsuri was slowly biting her lips while Looking at Harumin with her Blushy Face. Harumin Grabbed her hand and Pulled Matsuri close to her, That slightly surprised Matsuri, Harumin Leaned over to Matsuri's ear.
"I really Hope you won't turned out to be a Slut after all this, You know, This Deal must be Absolute." Harumin said making Matsuri chuckled.
"That's some Light trust you got there for me, Well how should I prove myself to you?" Matsuri asked putting their faces inches centimetres away from touching their lips together.
"However you want." Harumin said, Matsuri licked her lips and Giggled with a Smirk.
"I was right~ I really like your Body~" Matsuri said while Admiring Harumin's body Who was standing Half-naked infront of Matsuri in a Private room.
"How long have you been doing this? Only for money?" Harumin said while Getting on the bed and Matsuri stripped herself down as she Smirked.
"Yes, for a Year now. But I think I won't be doing this anymore." Matsuri Said as Harumin Smirked.
"You better not." Harumin said
"Mmm!~ Mmph!~" Harumin crashed her lips with Matsuri's lips as They both blushed really hard with each other as Harumin moved her lips around with Matsuri's lips as Slicked her tongue at Her lips to open up her mouth, Matsuri got this as She Opened her Lips and let Harumin's Tongue went inside of her.
"Mmmhh!~ Mmmgh!~" They both slightly moaned inside of their Kiss. Matsuri wrapped her Arms around Harumin's neck and danced her Tongue with Harumin's Tongue while Grinding her Waist against Harumin's thigh as They both mentally Smirked.
"Ahh!~... Ohh!~... mmm!~" Matsuri moaned as While Harumin was Slurping her Wet Pussy by her Tongue inside of Matsuri's Pussy as She gave a Little bite on Matsuri's clit.
"Mmm!~ Ahh!~ F-Fuck!~" Matsuri moaned while Twitching all over her body as She Panted Heavily with her Blushy mess face as Matsuri Grinned.
"T-This is too G-good!~" Matsuri Huffed as Frailed her Hands up to Matsuri's Breasts and Started Gropping them while Sucking the Wet Juice from her Pussy. Matsuri Twitched as She Stared to move her hips on her own as She slowly but her lip.
"Mmmahh!~ Shit!~ S-senpai!~ mmm..." Matsuri Panted Heavily in between of her Moans as She Gripped on The bedsheets and Harumin inserted her tongue inside of her pussy and Felt her inner walls sucking on her tongue as She Smirked.
'I think it's ready~' Harumin thought slightly evily as She slipped out her tongue and Made Matsuri confused and Impatient at the same time.
"H-Hey!~... Let me c-cum!~ I was close—!" Matsuri got really surprised after seeing the black shiny Strap on Harumin's Waist as She Gulped.
"W-wait! That's not Gonna fit! Senpai!" Matsuri Said as Harumin Chuckled.
"Don't worry~ I know it's not Your first time, So you can bear the pain and pleasure Both at the same time." Harumin said as She started to grind the Strap tip Against Matsuri's wet pussy, Matsuri slightly Trembled.
"No wait!~ Fuck... It's just too Big for me!" Matsuri Said as Harumin and got close to her face.
"Besides~ You wanna Cum just now? Hm~?" Harumin said as Matsuri slightly groaned.
"Fine I'll le—Ahhh!!~" Matsuri moaned Loudly all of a sudden in between her mid-sentance when Harumin slammed her entire Strap into Matsuri's pussy and started to Thrusting inside of her Fastly. Harumin Chuckled.
"Mmm!~ Ahhh!~ Hahh!~ you're fucking Fast!~" Matsuri moaned with her Blushy Face as Her eyes got teary by This. Harumin was enjoying this as She was panting heavily into Matsuri's ear.
"This... Hah... Will get you quick...~" Harumin whispered as She Licked Matsuri's ear while Moving her hips Fastly and thrusting inside of her hardly.
"Hah!~ No!~ Wait!~ Nghh!~ Ahhh!~" Matsuri felt the pounding inside of her pussy as She slowly started to feel the coming pleasure inside of her, Matsuri slowly Smirked and wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck while Moaning into Harumin's ear.
"See? I-i told you... You'll bear it somehow~" Harumin said with a Blushy Smirk as Huffed while Thrusting hardly inside of Matsuri's pussy.
"Since you're mine... From now on we'll be Doing a lot of Heavy things like this~ Get yourself ready brat...~" Harumin said, Matsuri while Moaning and Gripping on Harumin's back Nodded.
"Yes!~ Yes!~ Senpai!~ mgh!~ I'm yours!~ Fuck me Harder!~ Ahh!~  I am gonna Cum!~" Matsuri moaned as She felt her Inner walls Twitching at Harumin's Thrust as Harumin Smirked and slammed inside of her till Matsuri Jolted and Came all over Harumin's Waist while Panting Heavily, Harumin Panted Heavily and Fell asleep on Matsuri's body. Matsuri was Grinning as She slowly pulled over the Sheets and Chuckled in between of her heavy breaths.
"Hah... Hah... being a s-someone's property... It's better than Fake love... Hah~"