Light My Cigar

During the Time for the Cops in Action, The Blonde Chief Cop who in her plain white shirt and Black pants with her hair Down, Star of the Police Department, was called by her Senior. While walking towards the Cabin, Her Expression was tired and Slight dark circles were under her Eyes.
"May I come in, Sir?" She asked politely.
"Yes, Please." Her Chief Gestured her to take the seat in front of his table. He sighed.
"What is my next case?" She asked.
"Yuzu," He took out some documents and slid them in front of her.
"She's coming back." He said.
"!!" Yuzu Flinched and She quickly snatched those documents away from him.
"This case, I am going to investigate all myself. Tell other cops to not touch it." Yuzu said in her Stern voice and Furrowed eyebrows. He smiled and nodded.
"As you wish."
"Yeah, I fooled that Blonde cop. Yeah, I know. But it wasn't easy either." That Black haired Mafia's Daughter was on the Phone in her car.
"Okay, Tell me the details afterwards. Alright, See you later." She hung up and sighed then She was about wear her Seatbelt but then,

*Vroomm!!*

"!!?"
"Found you. Mei"

Mei didn't even notice when Yuzu's Car came just nearby hers. Yuzu aimed her Gun at Mei with her Stern expression.
"Ah Shit! —"

*BANG!!*

"Urgh!!"

*SLAM!*

Unfortunately, Mei's Hurried actions got her Car Crashed near the Pole as Her car broke down and Yuzu quickly got out of the car and She grabbed Mei's hand and Dragged her out of her Car then Bind her hands at her back while Aiming the Gun at her head. Mei felt some blood flow down from her head as She grunted in pain.
"Where have you been all this time, Young Lady? I am going to make you spit it all out." Yuzu said in her Stern husky voice.
"... Yuzu-san,"
"!? Ngh!" Yuzu didn't expect that sudden Kiss from Mei. But Mei was Smart too.
"Hey!!" She escaped from Yuzu's grip. Yuzu chased her but No one could beat Mei's Pace as She jumped over a Wall and Vanished from that Area, Leaving Yuzu in trouble.
"... Shit." Yuzu sighed Heavily as She called for Backup force.
"Hah… hah… Hahh…" Mei Smirked while Panting Heavily as She was hiding in a Dark alley.
"You haven't changed much, Yuzu-san." Mei said to herself as She received a Phone call.
"... Yes, ...Yes."
"Anyway, I heard that you were chased by an old acquaintance of a police officer yesterday." The man on the phone with Mei asked her.
"... You knew that." She said.
"If She's going to get in the way… You know what to do, Right?" He asked. Mei made an emotionless sigh.
"Yes, Of course." She said.
"Then, I'll leave it to you." He hung up.
"... Fuck."

*Step! Step! Step!*

Hordes of men in armed suits were running towards a Building.
"Group B, Ready?" A man asked the other team through Bluetooth.
"Got it. Group A is ready too." He replied.
"Even so… The enemy is just one Accountant of the Mafia, right?" The other man asked. He nodded.
"Do we really need to take it this far?" He asked.
"Apparently it's a top secret case. I don't understand what those Higher UPS are thinking." He said. Luckily, Mei was staying in a Hotel all by herself as She came out from the Shower, Only a Towel wrapped around her body. But, She was also holding her Gun on the other hand.
"I need something to drink." Mei Spotted a can of Beer as She took and opened it.

*Ding Dong!*

She got alerted when someone rang her room bell. She Gripped on her gun and Peeked from the Door hole. She got relaxed as She spotted the cleaning Maid.
"What is it?" Mei asked, opening the door for her.
"Sorry for Disturbing While you were resting, You've received a Letter." She said. Mei was waiting for her to give her the letter But, She let her guard down.
"I wish this letter was your Encounter Warrant."
"!!" Mei was startled as That maid was Yuzu in disguise. Mei quickly tired to lock the door but,
"Ngh!!!" Yuzu grabbed it and fell on top of Mei and put her hands above her head. Mei lost her gun as well.
"I got the Target. Stand By Until I give another Order." Yuzu ordered her Force.
"Roger!!"
Yuzu glared at Mei.
"Hey…"
Mei Giggled slightly.
"Lo-long time no see…"
Yuzu Slightly sighed.
"Right now, There are only you and me, and special forces who are blocking the retreat in this Hotel. Shall we take this time to talk?" Yuzu asked. Mei slightly Blushed as She felt the cold floor as Her Towel was far away gone.
"What's up with that, Abusing the authority…" Mei asked.
"It's Taniguchi's Connections." She said.
"Alright." Mei Nodded. Both of them got up and Sat on the bed in pure Silence. Mei was still Naked and Yuzu was still glaring at her.
"After your Transfer was decided you were unreachable, When I thought I finally found you, You had become our Enemy." Yuzu said in her serious tone. Mei didn't say anything.
"When I asked Where you were transferred, I was told you resigned. What Happened? Spit it all out." Yuzu ordered Mei as She gulped really lightly.
"It's-it's a Secret." Mei stuttered. Yuzu's eyebrows Furrowed as She made her Pissed off expression.
"Huhh?! Young lady, How many years did you think I waited." Yuzu Growled. Mei Blushed and again, She was speechless. Yuzu Sighed.
"Since you weren't here, I got an Injury on my Back." Yuzu said in a low Voice.
"!! Huh?! I am sorry! Please Show it to me!" Mei was worried as She went towards her but Yuzu grabbed and hugged her instead.
"But Apparently you were fine…" Yuzu Whispered into her ear.
"I wasn't fine…" Mei said in a low Voice. Yuzu slowly Grabbed her Chin and closed her face with hers.
"Then Why did you escape?" Yuzu asked.
"That's Because…" Mei blushed really hard.
"Because?"
"Because,"
After That one Expression, Both of them took out their long awaited Love together. Yuzu drank some brandy.
"Mei You… You've been getting wetter than before." Yuzu Said as Mei Flinched while she was wearing her Bra.
"Eh?!" Mei Blushed as She got up.
"Yuzu-san, You Idiot!" Mei yelled due to her Embarrassment.
"... Huh? Wait… Huh?" Yuzu glared at Mei and Grabbed her by her Face tightly.
"Mgh!... It Hurts… Yuzu-san…" Mei Grunted.
"What's with That Stupid Attitude?" Yuzu asked as She was really mad about it, She let go of her face.
"To me, It was a very shocking thing that would reverse the Earth and Sky. Around that time there was a discussion about transfer going on… So I went along with it in Half giving up mode. So on the surface it looks like I've resigned But I never betrayed the Team… That's why The case I became responsible for after my transfer happened to be an underground investigation of the Mafia." Mei explained to Yuzu with her Guilty Expression.
"... Hah…" She Exhaled deeply and Hugged her again.
"... Ha~~ Then Say so, Young Lady, I am sorry…" Yuzu said. Mei Blushed as she grabbed Yuzu's face and Looked into her eyes.
"Yuzu-san, I want to do it again…" Mei said with her Blushy Face.
"...Nn~! Ahh~! Nn! Hah…~ Hahh~!"
"Hah… Huff~! Huff…" The bed was creaking on the sound of their love making as Yuzu was Thrusting her fingers inside of Mei's pussy from behind as Mei was letting our Muffled moans at every Yuzu's Thrust.
"Have you been touched by someone here…? Hah~!" Yuzu asked while twisting and turning her fingers more deep inside.
"No… Nn~! And I haven't myself either Ahh~!" Mei answered in between her moans.
"Nghmmph~!" Yuzu put her free hand on Mei's mouth as Mei Blushed more while moaning in her hand.
"Shush…" Yuzu Whispered as She heard some Rustling in her Bluetooth phone.
"What is it?" Yuzu asked in her monotone. Mei was trying really hard to hold back her moans.
"Everything's going smoothly, No trouble. Please wait a bit." Yuzu's voice was normal as usual because That's the Skill which only a few officers have. Yuzu was talking on the phone while Thrusting more harder and deeper inside of Mei's Pussy as Mei Flinched and Twitched many times.
"Nn~! Ahh~! Mgh~!" Mei Moaned with her deep Blushy red face.
"Hah~ Mei, Promise me, Come back to me and never leave my side again…~" Yuzu asked in her Stern voice while Thrusting more faster and faster inside.
"Ahh~! Ah~! Mgh~! I-i am going to~! Slo-slowly~! Mgh~! Y-yes~! I-i Mngh~! Ahh~! Hngh~!" Mei moaned really loudly as Yuzu grunted and Felt her Walls collapsed around her fingers and Went more Harder inside of Mei's pussy till She arched her back in pleasure.
"!!! NGHHH~!!" Mei Twitched really hard as She leaked out her juices all over Yuzu's hand.
"Here is the Pendrive of My Father's Criminal Records… and Mine as well…" Mei said, giving the Information source to Yuzu. She sighed.
"I'll Delete yours for now." Yuzu said with a smirk. Mei Blushed and nodded.
"Yuzu…" Mei said as She went around Yuzu's arm and hugged her tightly.
"Hm?" Yuzu asked. Mei smiled.
"I'm Home." Mei said. Yuzu Smiled and Coiled her arms around Mei.
"Welcome Home." Yuzu said and Gave a Kiss on Mei's lips then  She rustled in her nearby drawers.
"I thought you quit Smoking…" Mei said as She brought a Lighter from her purse.
"I can't give up on this… Because you Taught me how to smoke." Yuzu said. Mei Giggled.
"That's true, I guess." She said and lit up the Lighter.
"Will you light my Cigar?" Yuzu asked and brought her face close to her face. Mei Blushed and nodded.
"Always."

Fin.

-X-

A: This AU Idea was given by Stoner_Wayne Thank you! I hope you this! (^-^) Man, I really am in love with The Cop Yuzu💖💖! Thank you.