I can't Endure it pt3

*Warning: Murder*

'Today, I am staying at home... Alone.' Yuzu thought with her blank face while Circling around the Spoon in her Fluffy cup of Coffee, Eyes Stuck on Mei's Like-always Emotionless expression as She was calmly eating her Morning breakfast.
"Why can't I come to school With you? I'll just Hide somewhere." Yuzu Asked in her monotone as Mei took the bite slowly down to her throat and with a sigh looked at Yuzu then Shook her head.
"Please... I will not be able to concentrate on the lessons... Plus Having you around me in my new school will automatically make people suspect you." Mei said with the logic in her wordings, But Yuzu was rather not taking it seriously.
"So what?" Yuzu asked with the grip around her fist as this made Mei Tremble at her position.
"A-and I-i don't want that... Since you are the one made me enroll here for... Escaping from others..." Mei said while looking Everywhere expect Yuzu with her Shaky Voice.
"Mei... Why is it Bothering you That Much...? Don't tell me, you got your hands On some Puppets already?" Yuzu Asked with her Predator glare at Mei while sipping her Hot coffee.
"N-No! Yo-you've got it all wrong! I-i have nobody like that and A-alice is just a good classmate... I am pretty sure." Mei said in her monotone, Yuzu sighed and put the cup down then gave a smile to Mei.
"... Okay, I believe you Mei." Yuzu said as She got up and took the plates and Cups to the Sink.
"R-really?" Mei said in Confusion by Yuzu's Sudden agreement.
"Yeah! You should go, I'll be fine. Have a nice day." Yuzu said with her Chuckle as she was doing the Dishes and didn't look back at Mei who was standing there with her Confused expression.
"O-okay... Thank you for the breakfast. I'll be going now." Mei said as She took her bag from the Couch and Before Going to her way, She glanced at Yuzu's back while She was doing her Work.
"I-i am Heading out." Mei said as She stepped out of the house.
"Mhm~" Yuzu Hummed.
'... Is it just me or Yuzu is acting slightly normal... I am scared...' Mei thought while walking to her way, Mei Sighed Heavily.
"Oh! Mei-san~ Good Morning."
"!" Mei turned to her way and Saw her first friend of this school, Alice.
"... Good morning, Alice." Mei greeted her in a low Voice. Alice smiled Cheekily as She got on Same pace as Mei while walking towards their way to school.
"Say, Where was your Previous school?" Alice made a small talk as she was quite curious about Mei.
"Eh?... Oh I was in A-Aihara Girls' Academy." Mei answered as She was trying not to get that nervous.
"Oh Damn! That School is Hella Elite! All the Girls are Rich princess type, Right?!" Alice said with her excitement in her voice but Mei was still feeling uneasy while Sensing the type of Atmosphere Which She was not used to. Mei nodded slowly.
"Yes but Not all of them..." Mei said, Alice Chuckled.
"Still! That's amazing~" Alice hummed as They reached to the school gate.
'I don't think so...' Mei was in between of her Lectures, Still her Mind was Filled With Yuzu's Fear and Presence.
"Mei... Mei... Mei~ How did you became so Naive~ Me leaving you alone?! After all That Incident...?" Yuzu was stubborn and obsessed with Mei as She came to The School's Backyard and kept a Solid Eye on Mei.
"Haha... Hahaha! Mei is looking so Good and Hot while thinking about me even though you're in class~" Yuzu Smirked evily and Desired Eyes with Mei's figure as She blushed really hard and licked her lips.
"Oh Mei~... Please, Staring at you like this is Making me ramp around your Body-... Huh?" While Yuzu was fantasizing about Mei and her Lovely time, Mei having a Small talk with Alice made her Mood Drop in an instant. Yuzu Tightly Gripped her fist with her rage. Seeing her Chatting casually and With fun laughs, Yuzu felt the Irritating feeling inside of her Body.
"That fucking Bitch... Hehe~ I've had enough... Mei will not be able to share that Chat with you anymore... Alice!" Yuzu Growled with her Insane smirk.
"Hah..." Mei sighed as She was packing her stuffs when The school ended.
'In the end She didn't showed up... Am I happy?' Mei Sighed with her Confused expression.
"Mei-san~! Let's go home together!" Alice came up to Mei from Behind as She With her Cheeky smile Asked her.
"... But your home way is different from mine...?" Mei spoke in her monotone.
"Well, Today I got some errand to run in your Area so it won't hurt, right?" Alice asked as Mei with her Guilty expression couldn't refuse her as She sighed.
"Okay, Fine." Mei said, Alice Chuckled.
"So I was quite curious about your Sister... Is She not here to pick you up?" Alice asked as While She and Mei were walking towards their to Mei's home.
"Um, She is kind of busy with something." Mei said.
"Hmm I see, She is pretty Cool Though~ and I can see that quality in you as well." Alice said in her hum as Small Blush shades came upon her Cheeks.
"!... " Mei went through this as She looked at Alice with her Worried expression.
'This is bad... If Alice kept thinking like that then... Then! Yuzu will go insane if she find out...' Mei thought which Scared her as She don't want Her classmate to get Hurt.
"Alice-san, What are you getting at?" Mei asked her Sternly.
"E-eh? Um I am saying that Your Sister is cool and You are a Beauty... S-So just um..." Alice said while getting frustrated as She Inhaled then turned to Mei.
"Okay I suck at Making excuses! Mei, I-I Like you!" Alice gained courage and Confessed her Feelings for Mei.
"... No..." Alice Blinked in Confusion after hearing that from Mei.
"Eh?"
"No... Please No!" Mei was terrified by the sight of Yuzu, Standing right behind Alice with her Murderous expression.
"Mei? What's Wrong? Mei-" Alice stopped after feeling the Shiver down to her spine as She slowly turned around and Found Yuzu. Alice Gulped in Fear.
"Y-Yuzu-san... I-i was-"
"Rest Quietly."
BAM!
"Alice-san!"
That was Mei's last Faded Voice which Alice Heard before Knocking out.
"... Ngh... O-ouch..." Alice with her Heavy Groans firmly opened her eyes and Hissed in pain as When She was trying to get up and felt the sting behind her head.
"What... happened? Ugh... Wh-what is this place?" Alice looked around to an Unfamiliar place as She was having blurry image of everything she tried to see clearly.
"I was with... Mei-san... Then There was Her sister behind-!" Alice's eyes widened open after seeing the wall of the room was covered in Chainsaw Marks, Blood splattered Everywhere and the bad smell of rotten meat was flowing around the room which Alice Gag.
"Hah! Hah! Oh no! The hell is this place?! I am not staying here-Uggh!!" Alice was Scared as She was willing to run away but her Fragile Body and Damaged condition Making that hard for her.
Open!
"Hah~! Ohh~ Good Morning Alice-chan~ Ngh~!" Alice's Expression was Devastated after seeing Yuzu who came inside of that Mysterious room, With Mei in her Hands, Her legs were wrapped around Yuzu's body and Were Connected with each other.
"Aah~! Mgh~!" Mei was Naked, blindfolded and was handcuffed around Yuzu's Neck. Yuzu was Thrusting inside of Mei's pussy as She was partly Naked and was looking at Alice with her Insane winning smirk.
"Mei...?!" Indeed, Alice was speechless with hurtful Expression as Yuzu Huffed and Came towards Alice.
"What... What the Hell are you doing to her?! She is your sister! You Bloody Rascal!" Alice Yelled with anger while Tears rolling down from her eyes.
"Ahaha~ As if Mei mgh~ is my real sister~!" Yuzu moaned while Licking Mei's Neck and Slammed Harder inside of Mei.
"Why are you doing this?! Stop!" Alice Yelled as She covered her Face, Yuzu laughed and stood Infront of her while Glaring down to her.
"Mei~ I was right having my Suspicion on her... Mgh~ I know~ Most of the people Won't be Just 'Nice' To you..." Yuzu Huffed as Mei was moaning with her Teary expression.
"Y-Yuzu~! No... Hah~ S-spare her..." Mei said in her cracking voice while Trembling really hard. Yuzu hummed then She clicked her tongue telling her a No.
"Still Worrying about her... While getting pounded by me...~ But Sorry Mei~ This Bitch has witnessed my Side story... I can't let her go just like that! Ahahaha!" Yuzu laughed as She slide Mei down and turned her towards Alice.
"No no no! I won't tell a single soul about this!! Please! I want to get out of this Disgusting place!" Alice Yelled while crying Heavily and Tried to turn Away from Mei by Burying her face into to the Wall.
"Aahh~! This is the best~ Mgh~ Now you'll see your Crush getting filled up by me... As her Lover and Only Family... Hngh~!" Yuzu moaned as She Made Mei to put her hands on the wall and held her waist while Moving her hips and Thrusted Faster inside of her.
"Mgh~! Ahh~! Mhhgh~!" Mei moaned unwillingly as She bit her lower lip with her Blushy red face and Trembled when Yuzu was hitting Mei's G-spot rapidly.
"Yeah Mei~ let her hear and see your Desparate Side~..." Yuzu Paused her Grabbed Mei's Chin and Turned her to her way.
"And... We'll make push her in peace... Forever..." Yuzu Whispered and laughed Crazily as She crashed her lips with Mei. Alice Flinched with her Widened open eyes.
'No... Stop!... Don't do this to me!... ' Alice thought and Started to Tremble really hard.
"Mmph~! Nghmmph~!" Mei moaned inside of their Kiss. Yuzu was in pure Bliss as She slowly swayed her eyes on Alice and Gave her a Visible Smirk through their Kiss. Alice Flinched as She covered her mouth with her Breakdown expression.
'Stop... Stop... Please... Mei-san...'
"Mh...*Hic* ugh..." Alice Groaned while Crying. Yuzu slowly pulled away from their lips as She chuckled with an Exhale.
"Alice~ Is there something you have to say?" Yuzu asked with her Smirk.
"Why are you doing this to me?! What have I done to deserve this!? It's Because I Like Her, Right!? I WILL APOLOGIZE! So... Please Let me go...! PLEASE ... STOP! PLEASE STOP ! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!" Alice Yelled with her Full Anger and Desparation and with her Hateful Expression against Yuzu.
"Haha... Ahahahaha~! That's Certainly the Reaction I was expecting! Thank you Alice~!" Yuzu said with her Crazy laugh as She started to pound hardly inside of Mei's Pussy.
"Ahhnh~! No please Stop! I am sorry Alice... I-i-!!" Mei stopped in an instant after feeling a Sharp Knife around her hands.
"Here... Free her Mei." Yuzu Whispered as Mei's Mind became blank just like her sights.
"Eh...?" Alice Gasped silently.
"What... Are you saying...?" Mei asked in a low Voice, Yuzu Chuckled.
"I guess you're pretty new to this, Here let me Help you." Yuzu said as She held Mei's Hands along with her Knife and Set it infront of Alice's Heart area.
"Yuzu... No, please don't... I beg you... Don't make me do this..." Mei said in between of her heavy breaths. Yuzu smiled and gave a lick on Mei's ear.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" Alice Yelled. Yuzu gave Alice a Teasy expression by sticking out her tongue.
"Now Mei, on the count of Three..." Yuzu Whispered.
"Yuzu No!" Mei Trembled, Yuzu made the grip on the Knife Tightly.
"Mei-san Please! Make her Stop!!" Alice Yelled.
"Two..."
"Yuzu Please! No! I don't want to do This!" Mei opposed With her fatal expression.
"You Psychopath Bitch!!" Alice Yelled.
"One~!"
"Aahh~! Noo!!" Mei was Compelled to Yuzu as She Gave her a final slam inside of her pussy then Leaked out her pleasure juice inside.
"No!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!-!"
STAB!
"NO!" The time stopped for Alice and so did her Heart When The Sharp Knife went through her Chest. Blood Splattered out and made a pool around her.
Clank!
The Knife dropped from Innocent Mei's Hand but Her hands were Covered in Blood of her Classmate. Mei was devastated but Her Lover was In her Amusement.
"Mmph~ Phwahm~! Mei~ Welcome to the Same Hell as Me~ You did your First Murder..." Yuzu was sitting on the bed right next to Alice's Dead Body. Mei was sitting on Her lap, Her body was wrapped up by Yuzu who was Kissing her neck from behind with hands Dipped in blood as well.
"Yuzu..." Mei asked her in a low Voice. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Yes~ My Love?" Yuzu hummed with her Blushy Face.
"Why did you do that...?" Mei asked as she helplessly Leaned over Yuzu's Shoulder. Yuzu smiled.
"I did That Because I Really Hate when People Mess with my Belongings, Alice did the same too that's why..." Yuzu Frailed her hand around Mei's face and Gave a Passionate Kiss.

"I can't Endure it... Mmmh~"

Fin.

-x-
A: Requested By: themastermind2005 ✨ I Hope All the three parts will Turn out to be a Good Story.