More Than First Kiss?

Yuzu came from the Bathroom. She saw Mei was Reading a Book. She Didn't Mind to Bother her but Decided to Troll with Her Yuzu Smirked and Sat on Her Futon.
"So, You Kissed Your Teacher Today, Huh~?" Yuzu said with a Smirk. Mei Closed her Book Stood up and Looked at Her With Cold Glare.
"So What? It's None of Your Business." Mei Said With Very Cold Tone. Yuzu Flinched at this But She Regained Herself.
"I Mean, Kiss is Something That you Should Share with Someone You Love and Cherish The Feeli–" Yuzu got Cut off As Mei Pushed Her Down and Grabbed Her Face And Crash her lips together.
"Hmmph!?" Yuzu Was Confused She Tried to Push off Mei But Mei Pushed her Tongue More Inside as She Slide her Hand To Yuzu's Chest and Fondled Her Breasts With her Other Hand, She Slide in Yuzu's Womanhood through her free-hand.
'I Will Show You What Should I Do With the Person I Love.' Mei Thought And Rubbed Yuzu's Clit with her mental Smirk.
"MMM! MGHH!" Yuzu Moaned and Flinched ad She Kicked Her Luggage and Makeup Box on Reflex.
'Why She is Doing this?! I ahhhmm~! I can't Breathe!' Yuzu was Unable to Think What to do, In order to Push Mei and Pulled away from her But She soon let go her lips with a Trail of Saliva While Panting slightly But Yuzu was Panting Heavily. Yuzu was about to Say something but Mei Grabbed her Hands Pin them above her Head with one Hand and With other hand, She Undress Her Lower Body removing her Shorts and Panties.
"W-Wait...! Wh-why are you doing this?" Yuzu asked between her Pants But Mei Didn't Listen as She Rubbed Her Wet Spot with her Fingers.
"Mmm-Ahh!" Yuzu Moaned.
"I Know it's your First Time That's Why I'll be Gentle with you~" Mei said with a Devil Smirk and Thrust Her Fingers Slowly inside of her wet entrance.
"Ahhh!~ Ngh!~" Yuzu Moaned Loudly. Mei Thrust and Rotate her Fingers Fastly inside As she Licked her Neck.
"Ahh~ W-Wait~!"

Knock Knock

"Yuzu? Is Everything Okay? I Heard Something Fell down." Ume Faintly asked from the Other Side of The Door. Yuzu Was Startled very much ad She Glared At Mei telling her To Stop But Mei Smirked.
"If You Don't want to be Caught then Just Be Quiet." Mei said and Started Thrusting More Deeply. Yuzu was about to Moan But She bit her lips to Seal Her Moans.
"Good Girl." Mei Whispered As She Turned To the Door's Direction.
"Mother, Yuzu Fell Asleep, She was Taking out our Futons, That Cause a Box Fell down." Mei said in Her Monotone Thrusting Her Deepest Spot. Yuzu wanted to Moan but She Held Back her Moans and Some Pleasure tears came Down.
"Oh is that So, Well Mei you should Take the Bath too okay?" Ume said.
"Yes Mother." Mei Said. The Footsteps went downstairs, Mei looked at Messed up Yuzu who wanted to Cum so Badly.
"Want to Cum?" Yuzu Nodded while Trembling.
"Well then." Mei Said As she Pumped Her Fingers last time Deep inside of Yuzu as She Arched Her back in Pleasure and closed her legs As she Came Squirting out her Liquid on Mei's Hand. Mei took out her fingers, Licked her Juice in a Seductive way while Looking at Yuzu who was panting heavily with her Blushy Face. Mei Stood up releasing her Hands.
"From Now on, Please Mind your own Business Unless... You want to Get Punished like this again~" Mei Said Coldy Leaving the Room And She Headed towards the Bathroom. Yuzu was still in Extreme Daze While She was Breathing Heavily.
"Hahh...~! W-What The Fuck was that...?" Yuzu Mumbled in Between her Breaths as She Closed her eyes with her Blushy Mess Face.

"My New Little Sister Just Took My Something That is Just More than My First Kiss..."