How Many?!

*Mei's Unique Harem.*

"Hey, My Lovely Sleeping Beauty~ Wake up!"
"Oh, I should Make the Breakfast in case She Wakes up."
"I want Hamburger Steak!"
"Shh! Calm down, don't yell near her ear!"

It was usual for Mei to wake up to this kind of dialogue because of her Lover. But Seems like this morning was more Cheerful than the normal one's.
'Why is there so much noise?... It's like some guests are here…' Mei thought in her sleep. But then, She felt someone was coming upon her. She was confident enough to tell that it was Yuzu, who was trying to get on top of her. Mei could Feel her Warm Inhaling and Exhaling on her face.
'Hm? This is a New technique? Well then,' Mei slowly wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck without opening her eyes, a small smile formed on her lips.
"How is it? It's also my new way…" Mei Whispered while expecting Yuzu to get embarrassed. But instead,
"Indeed, it is something new. I like these kinds of ways." After hearing this soothing mature voice ringing inside of her head. Mei stopped.
'Something is wrong, Yuzu's voice… isn't that husky… Hm?' Mei slightly adjusted herself then gained courage to face the one whom She was holding instead of Yuzu, Maybe.
"...!"
"Oh, Well… Good Morning." Mei couldn't believe it or maybe she was just still a little bit Half-asleep.
"Yuzu… right?" Mei asked in a low Voice after she met up with a Full-grown adult blonde, Emerald Eyes women, Yuzu. She had really light wrinkles around her eyes, Her face was Stern yet beautiful with her Sharp jawline. She was smiling warmly at Mei.
"Yes. Wake up. Time for breakfast. Young Ladies shouldn't be asleep this late." Mei felt her heartbeat really loud as She slightly Blushed.
"Oh, Yes… I was about to get up, anyway." Mei said and sat up silently while She was processing something. Mei intensely stared at Her for about two whole minutes.
"Uh, something wrong?" Mei Flinched.
"! No, Actually I am just, sorry but You are kind of Older now, or is it just my Imagination?" Mei asked. That Yuzu Blinked and touched her face.
"Oh, Am I? Well, I can't say that I am going to the gym when I am already in my early Thirties." She said with a smile.
"?! Are you Perhaps tired? Do you need something?" Mei asked as She started Rustling in the drawer. Yuzu Chuckled as She grabbed Mei's hand and made her look her way.
"Maybe… What I need right now is… You." Yuzu said and made Mei Blushed really hard. She got close to her face.
"I, um…"
"Oh It's okay… in the end, I am still your Yuzu."
"!" She said and Grasped around Mei's face before She slowly touched her lips with hers.
"Mmph…~!" Mei closed her eyes due to the butterflies in her stomach and Blushy face. Yuzu twisted her lips and Slowly she slid her hand behind Mei's head and gave a little push. This Surprised her as well as When Yuzu slowly pushed open Her lips with her Tongue. Mei was Melting into this as She slowly gripped on Her Arms and let her tongue collide with hers. Mei could feel the sweet and warm taste of her tongue, someone with very much experience would have this taste. Mei also went for her tongue and wrapped it around. Her body was slowly moving towards Yuzu's body as She wrapped her arms around Mei's waist and Pulled her closer.
'This feels good… sweet… I can't stop…~ Mmn~ When did she became so good at this…—'

*BANG!*

"I KNEW IT!!!"
"!??!"
"Oh dear…"

That Loud door Slam quickly separated Yuzu and Mei. She looked at the door to see who it was. But, The reaction on Mei's face was indescribably accurate according to the Situation. As That includes, Shock, Daze, Slightly bummer and Huge amount of Confusion. Because Anyone would have the same reaction as this if They encounter Two Yuzu at the same time.
"What…?! If Yuzu is there as well t-then… Who are you?" Mei, for the first time in her life, was unable to see things through as The Yuzu in front of her smiled.
"As I said, I am Yuzu." Yuzu said. The Yuzu at the Doorway sighed heavily.
"Mei, Why don't you go wash yourself While I am having a nice little talk with her?" Yuzu said as Mei Blankly nodded and took her things then went to the bathroom.
"So, do You really wanna go after her, Old lady?!" Yuzu came in front of, Well, Yuzu who was smiling at her.
"What do you think I am supposed to do? She's my girlfriend as well." Yuzu said. That Yuzu inhaled sharply and glared at her.
"Damn it! What was that?! I am super confused! Even my brain is giving up on this! Hah…" Mei sighed deeply and got under the Shower while thinking about the Strange situation.
"I can't say that I am still dreaming because… That Kiss felt way too better than realistic." Mei Turned off the shower and got out after drying up. When she came out from the shower, She met up with Only one Yuzu at a time. Which sort of made her relieved. She went to Yuzu who was sitting at the edge of the bed.
"So, That was…"
"Yeah, not a dream."
"... I Figured that much."
Yuzu got up with a slightly troubled expression as She sighed.
"Look, I know I'll sound Crazy but, I guess… That You gotta Deal with Four Me." Yuzu said. Mei blinked twice.
"F-four You…?"
"Yeah, There are actually… Four of Me roaming around in the house."
"What? I am sorry it's just Hard to follow for me." Mei said while She was rubbing her forehead.
"It's Okay, Situations like this are Headache for Anyone, Besides… I am kinda Upset that My Morning Kiss was stolen by none other than Myself." Yuzu said in a low Voice as with a small spark of Jealousy as Mei got the string as She quickly looked at Yuzu.
"Earlier, The Yuzu I met was One of You right?"
"Yeah, Right on the spot." Yuzu said.
"But She looked kind of—"
"Older? Because She's The Adult Version of Me." Yuzu said with an Awkward smile. Mei's eyes opened in Surprise with pinky cheeks.
"! I-i see… That means… There are still Two of you here…" Mei said. Yuzu Nodded.
"Yep, Those Two are kinda Hyper~ Hehe~" Yuzu Chuckled. Mei glanced at Yuzu and took a step closer to her.
"Then, Which Version… Are you?" Mei asked, Yuzu Blushed and Scratched her neck while smiling at Mei.
"You really wanna know?" Mei nodded. Yuzu got close to her face and looked into her eyes.
"Why don't you find out by yourself?" Yuzu asked, Mei Blushed really hard then She slowly nodded.
"Okay…" Mei grabbed Yuzu's face and Gave a making-sure Kiss By Opening her Lips with her Tongue and wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck.
"Mnh~" Yuzu grabbed Mei's waist and Pushed her into her arms while Kissing and sucking on her tongue. This made Mei Blush really hard and She instantly caught up with Yuzu's original taste. She blushed and let soft moans escape from her mouth. They kept their lips moving around For a few minutes more, as They slowly pulled away with a small huff in between their heavy Breaths. Both of them were blushing very much, Yuzu looked at her and gulped.
"Hah… So? You figured it out?" She asked, Mei nodded.
"Yes, The Original one is the best one…" Mei said with a Shy expression, Yuzu Smirked.
"Hehe, I knew it would be easy for you~ Then Let's go downstairs." They went down and Mei was really curious to meet the other two Yuzu.
"Oh They're Here!" While Heading down, Mei heard a Little Girl's Voice. She didn't get to see clearly but She went to the living room then Met up with a Group of Her Blonde Lovers.