Happy Birthday Yuzu! pt2

-X-

*Yuzu was in the Classroom, During the time of Dusk. Not alone, With her Senpai.*

Yuzu: Ughh!! Can you Believe it Shirapon-senpai?!! I had to Stay for Supplementary classes right on my Birthday?!! What in the World?! *Yuzu got Pouty as She scoffed with her groany face.*

Shirapon: *Got up and Packed up her things* Certainly, it is sad but Failing your Test wasn't sure it should be happening on your Birthday, Yuzupon.

Yuzu: Yeah... It totally sucks!... Are you leaving already? *Yuzu Asked her with her puppy eyes as Shirapon Nodded with her Small smile as She Approached her*

Shirapon: I am sorry I couldn't stay long, I have completed my Part. You should do yours as well. *She patted Yuzu's Head and Giggled really quietly and She went to the Door.* Again, Happy Birthday, Yuzupon.

Yuzu: *She smiled and Nodded with her slightly Cheerfulness* Yeah Thanks! See you later, Shirapon-senpai! *She looked outside of the Window Where Shirapon was Heading back to her way, She sighed and started to tap the desk for about 5 minutes.*

Clack!

Yuzu: *Got Surprised as She Looked at the Person who Opened the Door and Came in, with something in her hand.*

Mei: How is your Progress, Birthday Girl?

Yuzu: *With her awkward smile.* Ehe~ Just doing fine Just as earlier... Why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be at home?

Mei: *Came in and Slowly Sat on Yuzu's Desk Making her Blush and Saw her Small Gulp movement around her throat.* Don't try to Change the Subject, I stayed because of the Council Work but... I assume you are Staying because You didn't Study for the Test in craze for Partying with your Friends, right?

Yuzu: *Scratched her neck because of Embarrassment.* Actually... Well, You aren't wrong... Though.

Mei: *Smirked and Took a Clear wrap roller and Opened it a little and Showed it to Yuzu, making her confuse.* That clearly means Only one thing.

Yuzu: Wh-what is it?

Mei: It's Time for a Punishment Reward Present.

Yuzu: EH?! Are you Kidding?! Who gives punishment on my Birthday?! But it's also... A reward? What is it...? *It didn't take Yuzu much time to be convinced.*

Mei: We Just have to Kiss through this Wrap. And if either of us went through to this wrap looses. Are you in?

Yuzu: Hah! This is nothing! I'll win this and Get my Reward! Yep I'm in! Let's go!

*Both of them got closer and Connected their lips on each side of the Wrap and Started smooching. Both of them Blushed really hard as They closed Their eyes.*

Yuzu: The Hell... I'm more nervous than I thought... Mmh~... Mhmh~

Mei: *Stepped forward to Yuzu and Started pushing her Mouth against her more and She,*

Yuzu: I can feel her even through the wrap, It's such a strange sensation... Mh? !?? Mmph?!! Wai- it's in...!

Mei: *She pushed her tongue inside of Yuzu's mouth as She Looked at Yuzu's Surprised expression.* Mmmphwah...~ You know what? *She was also Blushing very much as She smiled and Threw away the Warp and Wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck then Made her Sit on the desk.*

Yuzu: H-Hey! Your t-tongue went through! I-i w-

Mei: Who cares? Let's just continue properly~

Yuzu: Mmph!!? That's Cheating!!

*Mei Kissed her Really Passionately as She sucked on her Tongue and slowly grabbed her by her Jawline and Looked directly into her eyes with an Inner Smirk along with her Blushy Face.*

Mei: Happy Birthday.