False Love War

*Pairing: Mei x Matsuri*

"Pfft... Ahahaha~! She actually Kissed Me..." At the Underground Parking lot of the Mall where Matsuri has planned to Meet up with Yuzu on the weekend, Alone. She was There with Mei a moment ago before The Main incident just took place between of them. Matsuri laughed as She stroked her lips where Mei crashed her Lips to Take Yuzu's Lips back from her. Matsuri came up with her Smirk.
"She's Funnier than I thought... Now then," Matsuri stood up and Dusted her back then Turned to some cars where Two of the Familiar boys were Hiding while Holding Matsuri's Phone.
"Well, Did you get it?" Matsuri asked as They came out from there and went to her.
"Is this okay?" One of them asked as He gave Matsuri's phone back to her.
"I know you said you wanted one of her hitting you, but..." He hesitatingly showed the picture They took instead. Matsuri nodded and Giggled.
"Oh, Nice Shot. Thanks, You did good." Matsuri said as She evily Smirked at the picture of her and Mei kissing in that moment while Leaving the Boys in Confusion.
"This Looks like it'll be fun..." She mumbled to herself with her Smirk. With that said, The Day ended and of course, The Night with The Beautiful Full moon was Arising upon the Aihara Academy where Mei was Doing her Calculations in the Student council office.

Slide!

"President, We've Finsihed the inspection." Himeko said as She came in with Maruta.
"Thank you." Mei said.
"Will you be going home soon? I'll come with you." Himeko suggested but Mei slightly shook her head.
"Sorry. I have a little more work to do, so you can go without me." Mei said in her monotone.
"I see... Okay." Himeko said in her a little Disappointed Expression. Mei Completed her work Quicker than she thought as She was all alone in the Whole Academy. She was about to wear her Shoes from her locker.
"Thanks for working so hard and late..." But, The Shrill and unwanted Person's voice which came from the Entry gate made Mei's Expression more stern. Matsuri removed her Headphones and Smirked at her.
"Miss Student Council President." Matsuri said. Mei Helplessly sighed.
"You're Trespassing again?" Mei asked in her Cold voice. Matsuri took steps towards Mei.
"That's Harsh. Please don't lecture me like that. I was waiting for you in the freezing cold all day." Matsuri said as She Frailed her hand around Mei's Shoulders as She brought Mei close to her.
"Please, warm me up, too. Like you did with Yuzu-chan at the bus stop." Matsuri Whispered to Her as She went to her neck and Gave warm lick on her cold skin.
"! Ah...!" Mei's eyes widened open as She felt the Tingle and By loosing her Balance, Matsuri took that advantage and wobbled Mei Around in front of the Lockers as She Grinded her Leg in between of Mei's legs and Wrapped her arms around Mei's body like a Slytherin and Found Mei really weak in That situation as Mei too, couldn't help but Blush on her Dirty moves. She Trembled and Tried to push her away but Matsuri forced herself on her and Slowly lifted her Skirt up.

"I was planning on messing with you as payback for making me watch that, but seeing how you'll kiss literally anyone, maybe that'd be more of a reward than a Punishment." Matsuri said as She slowly got closer to her face.
"What do you want?..." Mei asked in her Trembled up stern voice.
"I brought you a present." Matsuri rustled in her pocket and took out her Phone then She showed Mei that picture of her and Matsuri kissing.
"Well, What do you think? Good Shot, right?" Matsuri asked.
"What exactly are... you after?" Mei asked again but This time with her slightly compelled voice.
"I told you. 'Stay away from my Yuzu-chan.'" Matsuri sighed.
"But you wouldn't listen and ran straight back to her anyway~ Well, I guess it can't be helped, since you're just a twisted little Slut."
"Hngh~...!" Mei's Body Reacted When Matsuri Whispered into her ear and made her Body tingle as She slowly slipped her hand in Mei's Panties and rubbed her sensitive clit.
"!! Wh-what are you— Mghn~!!" Mei Unwantedly moaned as She quickly covered her mouth and Trembled more. Matsuri Smirked as This Teasing got her Blush as well.
"Well, well~ that's some Hot Moans you got there~ Mm~ You are getting wet, huh~" Matsuri hummed as She started rotating Mei's Clit in a circular motion while she was Twitching and Flinching on her touches.
"Hhangn~! N-no... S-stop...~ N-No matter what you do... I won't let you have Yuzu...!" Mei said in her Stern voice while moaning with her Blushy Face. Seeing Mei's force Even in the Situation like that made Matsuri's Smile Fade away.
"Huh, You're still acting Cocky... Miss President!..." Matsuri Mumbled as She Smirked and She slowly curled up her fingers.
"!! Ahhng~!" Mei's body jolted as When Matsuri slid two of her Fingers inside of her Wet Drenched pussy and started pumping in and out of her.
"Ohoh~ You are literally Sucking up my Fingers with your pussy! Mei-san is getting Horny at a time like this... Are you getting turn on by the thought of being caught~?" Matsuri Whispered really Seductively into Mei's Ear as Mei Blushed more and Clenched on the handle of the locker as Her feet were getting weak but This certainly Hurted her ego as She was Huffing with her Blushy Face and then While Feeling humiliated and good, Something popped inside of her head as She Slowly Smirked.
"Mmghn~! Sh-shut up!~ Yuzu will never be yours...~ She likes... Me... Y-Yuzu loves me...!"
"What?!—" Matsuri thought that she Could just Have her way with Mei and Left her shuddered on the Floor but Seeing the Addicting Expression on her Face made her completely wrong. Mei was looking at her through corner of her eye and That Prideful Smirk with her Blushy Face. Matsuri with her Confused Blushy expression got her eyes widened open as in an Instant Mei turned around and Grabbed Her hand which was at her Below and Started grinding her fingers more inside of her.
"Wha-what are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Matsuri yelled in her confusion as Mei Giggled along with her Moans
"Angh~! Fufufu~ Yuzu...~ What you said about her...? Stay away? Mgh~! Yuzu is head over heels for me...~ She loves me more than you know her for years~" Mei said as She pumped Matsuri's hand more hardly inside of her as She quickly Frailed her hand under Matsuri's skirt and Slipped into her panties. Matsuri Flinched.
"The fuck you are Saying?! You Bitch!" Matsuri said with her Angry Blushy Face as She Glared at Mei.
"The Truth...~ You acted like a brat and Came at me carrying a really wrong assumption... Mmm~ I am with you like this so that I might use this on Yuzu... Later in our Bed~" Mei said in her seductive tone as Matsuri Twitched and blushed as When Mei was was teasing her from the outside.
"Sh-Shut up!... Hah... Fuck~" Matsuri Huffed.
"You are nothing to Yuzu but a Mere Sister...~ I am the real deal~ Fufufu~ Mgh!" When Matsuri Twitched, Her fingers inside of Mei Suddenly curled and Moved on their own.
"That's... That's not Fucking true! I love Yuzu-chan! More than you—!" Matsuri got startled as When Mei Grabbed her by her Face and Looked deep into her eyes.
"Mm~ I wonder will Yuzu ever look at you the way she do now... After seeing this~? Mm~ Maybe not. She'll just Treat you as a nuisance...~ You messed with the Boss after all~ Hangh~!" Mei said in her Stern Moans as Matsuri was speechless, Angry and Embarrassed by her Manipulation as She moved her fingers on her sensitive spot.
"Nghh~!" Matsuri finally let out a small Squirm while Clenching onto Mei's Shoulder.
"Though there is a way to prevent that~..." Mei went to her ear and Huffed with her Warm Breaths.
"I suggest you... leave Yuzu and Me alone... And Why don't you Fuck... Her best friend, Taniguchi-san? A Bitch Like You don't deserve Yuzu..."
"!" Matsuri's eyes opened in Surprise after seeing her Wet moisture around Mei's Fingertips as She got her reddened face.
"Hmm~? What's this? Did my insults turned you on? Aren't you too a Slut Yourself~?" Mei said as She Smirked Seeing Matsuri's Teary Expression and She quickly Thrusted her Fingers inside of her Pussy.
'Shit! Shit! Shit! How dare She—!!'
"!! Ggngh~! Aah~! Fuck! Mgh!" Matsuri Moaned as She started Thrusting inside of Mei's Sheath as well.
"Yeah~! That's right! Ke-keep going! I-i am almost there...!" Mei moaned and She sqlueched her fingers inside of Matsuri's pussy more Deeply as They both Moaned and Fastened their Paces up and up till They both Finally Reached their Climax.
"Hah~! Fuck! I-i am c-cumming!"
"Nghh~! Hahh~! Nnnghhh!!"
Both of them Twitched really hard and Squirted out their love juices drippling upon the Floor.
"*Sigh* Take This as a Lesson and Try to Improve yourself." Mei said in her Stern voice as She was fully fixed up. Matsuri was still Wobbly as She Scoffed.
"D-don't you think you won this War... You psycho Bitch!" Matsuri grumpily said to her.
"Whatever you say I've won this Love war, and so," Mei paused and turned to her.
"From now on, don't show your face around my Academy. No trespassing and No funny business with Yuzu as well." Mei said in her Stern voice. Matsuri sighed heavily.
"And now you are acting like this? Well I can do that if I get something in return. Can you do that?" Matsuri asked with her Smirk.
"If it's something in my capacity, then Go ahead." Mei agreed. Matsuri Smirked.
"It's Just maybe Sometimes, we Both 'Little Sisters' needs to spend some quality time together~ y'know? For Better Performance and stuff blah blah~" Matsuri asked. Mei was still showing her Stern expression but Soon it also turned out to be a small smirky face.
"You are so Stubborn, I like that." Mei said as she turned around and Walked towards the way to her house. Matsuri Giggled and Pace up with Mei.
"What should I say?..." Matsuri Smirked and So did Mei in their own way.

"This is a Love War."

Fin.

-

X-
A- Cool Idea by b3myg1rl7r13nd  Thank you for this pair. Yeah I know this one is kinda late but I am doing all the Requested ideas which many Readers gave me before and I forgot to do it that time. So Here we go, I'll be doing those ideas one by one and of course the New ones as well. (^-^)