Your Desire?

*WARNING: Futanari*

It was that time of the School where everyone was busy with the Sports Day preparation, Everyone was in the mood moving their body to the fullest as for winning the class reputation in the fields, There as We have the two shining Stars of the Academy, The Best tag team with each other who will win any sport with their Ability and Strategy, The both of them were playing Volleyball and they were having a dual match between them and their Juniors, The Girls were in the Gymnasium with the partition of their Supporting teams as they were Cheering Loudly for the intense moment of the last round as the Winning team was on the bright side and were points apart from the Victory.

"And The Ball is in the Hand's of Team Red! Both of them are stuck on the Match points! Let's see who will win the score against the winners who were on the record of one year Victory! Will it break Today?"
"Yeah!!! Get'em!"
"Team Blue! Team Blue!
"Team Red! Team Red!"

All the girls were having the high Expectations from the Main teams which was Yuzu's leading team and her Tag made Partner Harumin, They were the centre of the spotlight as Yuzu Gulped as she made her focus on the fleeting Ball which was about to Approach her as it was on the opponent's Side as she Mentally Smirked.
"Come to me..." Yuzu Mumbled as she Caught the glimpse of her Cool side of her life, Harumin who gave a nod that was the main reason for them for their Shining in the Campus, Yuzu Smirked as she Stood Still and Exchanged her position with Harumin.

"Oh What's This?! A Sudden change in the position? What the duo is planning? They never switched their last moments! This is getting interesting!"

As on the announcement, the girls got curious and confused as well as they were finding the results of getting exchange will affect their last round or not, Yuzu with a Smirk was having the absolute idea what's on her mind as Harumin already got what's Yuzu planning as she was on the Chuckle inside, The time came as well as the Ball as Yuzu went to the Borderline and cornered herself and gave an opening to Harumin as She took the Chance as well.
"Harumin Set!" Yuzu gave the instruction as Harumin nodded and receive the served Ball the from the front and Stop it in the middle way with her upper wrist and Gave bounce it to Yuzu, The front team thought that Yuzu's is going to tunt her move as they quickly changed the position for blocking her move but Yuzu was not Having it as Didn't do the final move, Everyone Gasped when Yuzu just flow Passed the Ball to Harumin
"What is she doing?!" Some whispers started to came in the circle of the girl groups but Harumin was already aware of Yuzu's new arrangement as she Grinned and got the ball from Yuzu and gave a wrist bump onto the ball and Bounced it High up as The front team got focused on Harumin's Move with sharp eyes as they got the glimpse that They can block it, Harumin Grunted as she jumped but She Hopped Backwards and Suddenly Yuzu Jumped in from the Sideways and Got the eyes of the audience as well as Widened sights of their Opponents.
"What?!"
"Yuzucchi Spike!" Yuzu Smirked as she Lifted herself higher than the net and Set her Hand at the Ball and Huffed with a Smile.
"Gotcha!"

*Smack!*

*Referee's Whistle!*

The Ball Bounce at the completely opposite side of the Opponent's settings as they were dazed for a moment then got surprised by their Confusing arrangements.
"Winning points goes to Team Blue! Another Victory in a row! Their record is saved!"
"Yeah!!! They won!" The Girls Cheered for them happily That Brought another Bright Smile on Yuzu's lips as she turned to Harumin as They both gave their trade High-five in the air.
"We Did it!"
"Yup!"
They both Coiled their arms around Each other's neck and Laughed together, after the last moments of the victory as the girls surrounded them and let them have some cold water and towel with their Blushy and Happy Faces, They appreciate them and talked with their Laughter and Chatters, On the Above in the dark side Mei was glaring at those girls as well as at Yuzu who was without hesitation talking and Flowing with the Juniors as she Clenched her hand on the stair railing with her cold and Stern face, Her glare broke when she Heard a light Chuckle just Besides her in same dark as her as She looked at the new junior as well Yuzu's knowing person, Matsuri came a little forward to Mei and Looked at her with a grin.
"Really Jealous, aren't you?" Matsuri asked in Cheesy tone That caused Mei a sigh.
"None of your concern." Mei said Sternly as she turned away and was about to go to her way.
"What are you saying? Of course it is, Since it involves my beloved Senpai as well... How can I let go just like That?" This made Mei thought for a second as she looked at Matsuri from corner of her eye.
"You are saying that I don't care?" Mei asked as she reversed her way and slowly stepped forward to Matsuri with same Stern face, Matsuri Smirked more as she Scoffed.
"It's seems like so." Matsuri said that in a way that made Mei Huffed mentally as she used her elbow on Matsuri's Neck and Pinned her against the wall but Matsuri didn't get a glimpse of getting uncomfortable by this as the both of them were looking at Each other's eyes deep into it, Matsuri Frailed her hand and grabbed Mei's tie and bought her face close to hers, their Violet and Blue eyes were Glowing in the Dark.
"I wouldn't say that if you snatched Yuzu from those Bitches right in front of them... But what else? Coward." Matsuri end her sentence with with a Scoff, Mei made her elbow grip harder on Matsuri's Neck.
"If you were me, then What would you do to take Taniguchi away from them?" Mei asked in her Stern Tone, Matsuri Chuckled as she came to Mei's Ear and Lightly blew on it before Whispering her words.
"You're asking me? Haha... In my power, I'll rather Fuck with her in the middle of the court " Matsuri Retreated from Mei's ear as she was still Grinning, Mei Kept silent to that as she got not response to that as she let go of Matsuri's Neck and looked down at her, Matsuri rubbed her neck area slightly as she Scoffed.
"Use this hardness on Yuzu-chan not me, Bitch." Matsuri said that as it brought a slight smirk on her lips as she made Matsuri slightly Confused, Mei sighed.
"I actually don't have any certain idea about a Fucking Hardcore session but it would be great if I get to learn about that." Mei said with obviously Something on her mind as it made Matsuri Smirked along with her as she got what's Mei's deal was as she chuckled
"So Cunning~ I like it, so? Will you give or take?" Matsuri asked, Mei sighed.
"I'd like to do both maybe sometimes aren't too much." Mei said as Matsuri Nodded in her own way, After the small vollyball match Yuzu and Harumin were chilling on their seats with laughter and talks, The Girls somehow can't stop looking and blinking at them with their curious eyes.