Take Care of pt2

*Ring* *Ring*

Mei Opened her eyes Hearing Yuzu's Alarm was going on. Mei Got up Slightly Yawning, She felt her side was cold and Empty. She looked at it and got upset not having Yuzu by her side.
"Where is she? And Why did she woke up so early? Today is Saturday..." Mei Got up from the bed, Turned off the Alarm, Set the Blankets and Went to the Bathroom. After Washing her up, She went to her Study table, Looking at her Book Arrangements. She got focused on one certain Book But She got startled When she heard The Shattering of the Glass from the Kitchen. She put her book down and Dashed to the Kitchen.
"Yuzu! Is Everything okay...??" Mei got Totally Confused as she saw a Little Blonde Girl with cute Emerald eyes was sitting Beside the table, Sniffiling Mei didn't say anything as she took A step closer to the girl.
"Y-Yuzu...?" The Girl turned around to Mei with Teary eyes.
"W-Who are you...?" Little Yuzu asked with her Cute Voice. Mei didn't understand the Situation but Shook it off for a moment.
"I am Mei..." Mei Gently said as she took another step closer to Yuzu.
"A-Are you here t-to Hurt me? W-where's Mama?" Yuzu asked Slightly trembling. Mei Sighed as she Knelt down to Yuzu's Level.
"Mother will come Home After 5 days and I am not here to Hurt you Yuzu... I-i am your Sister..." Mei said with small smile. Yuzu Blushed Slightly.
"You are my Sister?" Yuzu asked wiping off her tears. Mei Nodded. Yuzu's face lit up as she Showed her cute Bright Smile to Mei.
"Mei-neechan!" Yuzu said. Mei Flinched slightly Hearing Yuzu called her like this As she got up.
'At least She is Happy now.' Yuzu tried got to get up but she Whimperly fell down, Holding her Knee which was Bleeding slightly. Mei Rushed to her
"H-How did this Happen Yuzu?!" Mei asked worriedly.
"I-I was Trying to get down to cup for Milk Because I was Hungry..." Yuzu said holding her Knee. Mei quickly Went to the living room and Brought a First aid kit with her. She took out some antiseptic liquid on some Cotton and Put it on Yuzu's Bloody Knee. Yuzu Flinched But Mei held her hand.
"Calm down. It will Heal Quickly if you'd be a Good girl. Yuzu." Mei's Gentle Voice Made Yuzu stay still at her Place Mei Put some Bandaid on the Cotton before patching it up Completely.
"Here, It will Not Hurt you anymore." Mei said placing the First aid kit Back to its place.
"Your Right! It's Not Hurting anymore! Thank you Mei-neechan!" Yuzu said with cute Smile. Mei Blushed Slightly.
"Y-your welcome, Yuzu." Mei said.

*Growl*

Yuzu Blushed Holding her Stomach who made this Noise. Mei Giggled as she went to the Kitchen with Little Yuzu.
"You must be Hungry Yuzu, What do you want for Breakfast?" Mei asked, Wearing her Apron.
"French Toast!" Yuzu Replied Happily. Mei Sighed.
'Good thing, Normal Yuzu taught me How to cook this thing. Now it's Handy.' Mei Thought.
"Okay." Mei said, Started preparing the Things. Yuzu Gazed at Mei as she Tugged on her Apron.
"Mei-neechan, I wanna Help you!" Yuzu said. Mei couldn't help but Smile.
"Sure." Mei said. Yuzu Cheerfully Joined her. After Their Hardwork on the Breakfast, They Finished their Meal, Having Sweet Talk with eachother.
"Mei-neechan let's watch a Movie!" Yuzu said. Mei Nodded as she turned on the TV. They both Adjust themselves on the Couch in a Comfortable way and Without any interruption, Enjoyed their time Together. Mei saw Yuzu Fell asleep on her Shoulder. Mei Smiled Giving peck on Yuzu's Forehead and Patted her head Gently.
"You are cute like this too..." Mei Mumbled Before Drifting into Sleep.
"... ei... mei... Mei!" Mei instantly Woke up at Yuzu's loud call.
"W-Where am I?" Mei was still Half-asleep. Yuzu let out a Chuckle.
"Mei, you were Sleeping While Watching some Kids Cartoon movie haha!" Yuzu said, turning off the TV.
"Y-You are back to normal..." Mei Faintly said to Yuzu.
"Hah? What are you talking about? Are you still Sleeping? Wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Yuzu said Squishing Mei's Cheeks. Mei Sighed. Yuzu playfully pulled away and Head to the Kitchen.
"Go wash your Face, I am done Making Dinner let's eat." Yuzu said placing Two plates of Fried Rice with Chicken Curry. Mei Nodded as she Went to the Bathroom and Washed her face Splashing some water and Came to the Table and Started Eating.
"Hey Yuzu."
"Hm?"
Yuzu asked.
"You Know, I can Take care of Kids Really Well." Mei said having her Bite. Yuzu Blushed really hard at this.
"What do you mean?" Yuzu asked. Mei Internally Chuckled.
"Nothing, Today's Curry is Really good." Mei said with small prace of smile. Yuzu's face lit up.
"Thanks Mei, I can Teach you this too if you want." Yuzu Cheerfully Said.
"Sure." Mei agreed.
"By the way, Why my Knee is Kinda Hurting?" Yuzu asked Scratching her Knee. Mei sighed.
"Who Knows...?" Mei said. They both Finished their Dinner and Went to their room and Drifted into Sleep in Each other's warmth.

Fin.