I've Changed

*Warning: Futanari*

That was One of the Normal days for Mitsuko. She was in her Home Tracksuit on the Couch of the living room, Reading a Book with her Glasses on as Near her Harumin was Looking around in the Magazines.
"Sis, How's your University life going?" Harumin asked.
'Asking me When I am already a Third year.' Mitsuko thought with her Blank Face.
"Hm, Probably good." Mitsuko said in her monotone.
"I see, I wonder How mine will go after my entry." Harumin said as She Turned the page.
"It'll be just Fine once you get Used to your Studies." Mitsuko said.
"Mhm, Right." Harumin said with a small nod. Mitsuko Glanced at the Clock and Closed her book.
"Alright, I am going for My Afternoon nap." Mitsuko said as She got up then walked outside of the living room.
Ping Pong~
"?" Mitsuko had climbed Half of the Stairs as She stopped at the Doorbell sound.
"Who might be that at this Time?" Mitsuko asked herself as She slightly groaned because not yet having her Nap. She went to the Door and Opened it.
"Long time no see~" That Voice Made Mitsuko Frozen like someone has seen a Ghost.
"Oh Hey~! It really had been so long, Glasses-senpai!" Harumin said Cheerfully after coming out and Saw Mitsuko's Familiar friend, Maruta. She was in her slightly oversized Hoodie and black Tights with fluffy pink shoes.
"How are you doing, Harumin-chan?" Maruta asked with a smile.
"Yeah I am Doing great! What about you?" Harumin asked with a Cheeky smile. Maruta Giggled.
"I am also good, You really didn't Change a bit~ But I guess Micchan did." Mitsuko Flinched When Maruta said as She Glanced at Mitsuko's slightly troubled reaction.
"Oh my, You sure have grown, That's really nice to see." Maruta said.
"..." Mitsuko didn't say anything and Looked away.
"Anyways, Congrats on your University admission, Even though I am super late." Maruta said to Mitsuko in her monotone. Mitsuko didn't let out a Single word.
'This Person who is Standing Infront of me, Face to face is my Precious Childhood friend and My First Love.' Mitsuko thought as Small Memories started to Cloud in her Mind.
"Hey~ You didn't even Called us~ Because Now you've become so Beautiful too!" Harumin said.
"I apologise, Things were really Hectic in the University." Maruta said with her Gaze Which Mitsuko couldn't avoid.
'But I haven't seen you in years...' Mitsuko's Hands started to Tremble as She Gulped while Stealing Glances from Maruta.
"So? What brings you here Today?" Harumin asked.
"Ah yes, About that... I was thinking that Since Micchan and I are going to the Same path for our University, She should use My Room which is near to the edge side." Maruta said while Rustling inside of her Bag.
"EH-"
"Oh that's really Nice of you~" Harumin said in her Hum.
"You'll need a key, right? Please, Don't Hesitate to come over, After all..." Maruta said as She took out her Room Key with a smile.
"Eh... But-"
"Come on~ Sis! Go on. I'm sure She'll be Happy too!" Harumin said, Maruta Giggled and slowly took Mitsuko's Hand and Gave the Key to her then She went to Mitsuko's ear.
"You Missed me, Right?" She whispered as She Smiled at her and Harumin. Mitsuko Sighed with her Blushy cheeks then She Gripped the key.
'I thought that we Went Through. I mean, We hadn't seen each other for so long...' Mitsuko thought then Finally looked into Maruta's eyes who were still Glossing to Her.
"Alright..."

*10 Years ago.*

"Hah!~... Hah~!" Mitsuko was sitting on her Study chair, who was Panted Heavily with her Blushy red face while Stroking her Hard Member with her Slippery hand. The situation was really tense as She was Twitching and Jolting really hard each time of her Stroke, Because someone was Staring at her while sitting right Infront of her.
'The Girl I Like is watching me Jerking off, My Life is Basically over.' Mitsuko Thought as She was talking about Maruta while Grunting.
"What's wrong? About to cum?" Maruta Asked, Mitsuko nodded with her Blushy Face.
"Then Keep going." Maruta said, Mitsuko Flinched and Started rubbing faster.
' "Keep Going", My Ass!' Mitsuko Huffed and Felt the tingle around her body.
"Why... Hah~ Are you... Hah~ Doing this?" Mitsuko asked in between of her soft Moans.
"Hm? Why not? I just want to know what its like." Maruta said in her monotone with a small smile.
"Hahh~! That's not... Mgh~!" Mitsuko Rubbed harder on her then She slowed her pace.
"Ah, Why did your Hands stop...? If you don't listen to me, I'll tell everyone in the Student council That you were using my Photo to Ejaculate." Maruta said as She showed Mitsuko her phone where There was One Picture of Maruta in her Swimsuit.
"! Ughh~! Fuah~! Haa~!" Mitsuko Huffed and Started faster pumping on her Shaft.
'This Bitch! I've been friends with her since Childhood and I still don't Know What goes on in her head!' Mitsuko thought and Looked at Maruta who was Staring still to her Jerking off.
'She doesn't know that I like her, right?... Shit, She's so cute... Doing it like this is kinda...' Mitsuko thought as She with her Reddened Blushy Face and Moaned.
"Uwoh... I-i'm a-about to-"
"Okay, That's enough." Maruta said in her Stern Tone.
"Eh?!" Mitsuko Flinched as She instantly Stopped her hand. Maruta smiled as She went in between of her legs and quickly took Mitsuko's shaft in her mouth.
"Ah?! Ah~ N-ngh~! Aah~!" Mitsuko Flinched and moaned.
"Ngh~... Mm~" Maruta Moved her head while Taking in and out of Mitsuko's Shaft.
"Hahh~! N-No stop! M-maru-Ughh~!" Mitsuko Moaned as Maruta suddenly took her whole thing inside of her mouth. Mitsuko Flinched and Shoot her Pleasure Juice inside of her mouth.
"Phfwa~... Hmm it taste's different." Maruta said as Her mouth was full Mitsuko's semen.
"S-sorry! Let me get a tissue!" While Mitsuko was Searching for Tissue, Maruta quickly grabbed her face and Crashed her Lips with Mitsuko's.
"?!! Guhmph!" Mitsuko's face was like a tomato as Maruta with an inner smile Gave her Semen through her mouth.
"*Cough!* Hah?! What are you doing!?" Mitsuko slightly got choked as She quickly looked at Maruta.
"Fufufu~ So How was it? Your First Kiss tasting like semen." Maruta said with an Evil smile.
'My First kiss tastes the worst, And as Usual I still don't understand what's Going on in her head... But I'll probably spend my lifetime being in love with her.' Mitsuko thought Helplessly.