Happy Birthday Matsuri!

-x-
I Want to Buy you pt2

Matsuri was Walking towards the Karaoke for Spending her Night Alone as Someone Texted her and Let her roam around the City.
"I Have Plans today, Go on yourself." Matsuri recalled Harumin's Text from earlier.
'What plans? Fuck...' Matsuri groaned after seeing That The Karaoke was off-service.
"Seriously?" Matsuri looked at her Phone and Saw the time was already past ten at night. Matsuri sighed and walked away from there as She looked places for passing her time then She saw the Familiar Blonde at the other side of the road.
"Hm~?" Matsuri Smirked as Yuzu was standing there alone and Made this Perfect for Matsuri to talk to her. Matsuri walked towards Yuzu and whistled at her.
"What My ex is doing out here all alone~?" Matsuri hummed as She looked up at Yuzu with a grin.
"Just like me." Matsuri said as She stood besides her. Yuzu chuckled.
"Guess I am your Ex toy. Why are You here despite being someone's Property?" Yuzu asked with the same grin as Matsuri. Matsuri Exhaled deeply and Giggled.
"My owner took only half of my Heart..." Matsuri Mumbled.
"I dunno. She kinda ditched me with a Shitty Text." Matsuri said and Showed Yuzu the text from Harumin.
"Heh~ Harumin don't usually Ditch something or someone. Maybe she really have plans." Yuzu said as She took out a Cigrette from the packet in her pocket and Put it in between of her lips and searched for lighter. Matsuri blankly Chuckled with a grin.
"Usually, huh?... That's the matter of time... But," Matsuri paused as She slipped out a Lighter from her pocket and Grabbed Yuzu's face then brought close to her face.
"I still want to Have my way... Only with her." Matsuri said.
Flick!
"!" Yuzu blinked as Matsuri lit up her Cigrette in an instant with a Grin on her lips. Yuzu Smirked as She slowly inhaled on the Cigrette.
"Are you sure about The 'Half of your Heart' thing?" Yuzu asked as She took out the cigrette in between of her index and middle finger and Blow a puff on Matsuri's face.
"Well Who knows? A Heart's a Bitchy thing itself." Matsuri said as She saw a Black haired girl Came from Yuzu's behind.
"I have to agree with you on That." She said in her monotone with a Smirk on. Yuzu slightly got startled by her as She turned around to her and awkwardly smiled at her girlfriend.
"Anyways Sorry 'Cause I am not alone." Yuzu said as She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. Matsuri mentally scoffed then giggled.
"It's Fine~ I am going to find her... Also, Y'know what, Yuzu-chan?" Matsuri was about to walk away as She asked her before going with a glance from corner of her eye.
"What?" Yuzu asked.
"I really loved it when I Left you~" Matsuri said with a grin as Yuzu awkwardly laughed.
"Go-good for you—" Yuzu got pair of soft lips on hers By her girlfriend which made her blushed really hard.
"I gotta go~ enjoy Fucking tonight~" Matsuri said as She put on her headphones then Walked away while Those were into their Lip contact. Matsuri was Walking through her way as She stopped infront of her Usual bar Who's sign board was lit up. Matsuri looked at it with Confused expression.
"I thought it was Shut down...!" Matsuri eyes got stucked on the glass of the bar which was showing the View inside of the bar.
"Fucking hell..." Matsuri Mumbled after seeing Her Owner at the Counter table while Drinking her Shots. Matsuri looked at Harumin with her Grin as She giggled.
"You ditched me so you can Drink here all Alone?" Matsuri mumbled to herself as She Was about to enter inside but Something stopped when a Stranger girl came and Sat down Besides Harumin. Matsuri scoffed and Glared at them from Afar.
"Hah... Look what I found, A stray Bitch is Hitting on my Senpai~" Matsuri said in her Low tone, She saw Harumin's was a little tipsy along with her red face, Harumin turned at her side and Drink her shot while Looking at the girl Besides her.
"What are you looking at? Just Shove her away!..." Matsuri Mumbled after Frailing her hand on the glass in slight anger which was showing in her hand as she was Gripping on her phone. Matsuri saw that Harumin was laughing and Talking with that Unknown girl which Made Matsuri's eyes twitched in Irritation, She Chuckled.
"Yeah right, Just because I am your Property doesn't mean I can Interfere into your Goddamn Business! Fucking damnit!" Matsuri said in a anger Tone as She bit her lips and turned around from the glass then put her headphones on.
"I don't care! I don't fucking care anything you do!" Matsuri yelled as This caught some people's attention and Made them though that something's strange with Her. Matsuri started to grip on her Phone.
"?..." As While Holding her phone in her Anger, She felt something inside of her pocket as She Frailed hands around it then quickly took it out.
"Whoa... When did I had this much Money?...!" By seeing those Cranky Notes, Matsuri blinked something inside of her head as She crackled up the Note in her hand with her grin.
"How can I forget about this...? She Bought me. I am her property. I can do whatever I want with her... 'Cause, I am also a part of her life now.... Oh good~" Matsuri ran her fingers on the note and Giggled after Planning something.
Open.
"Oh~ Welcome." Matsuri's Familiar Bartender said to her. Matsuri gave a nod to her then with her smirk walked towards Harumin.
"I will Show you the Consequences of Buying Me, Senpai~" Matsuri hummed and Smirked.
"Ahaha~ You're so Funny. Can I have your Number? In case if we can Meet again." The Girl besides Harumin said. Harumin slowly chuckled.
"If you're insisting that much... Then Sure." Harumin said with a smile on her Blushy Face, Harumin Wobbly slipped out her phone and Saw the Blurry Vision of her Screen.
'Hm?... So many Missed calls!...' Harumin slowly groaned as She was about to exchange numbers with that girl.
"Bitch go and Get someone else."
"...?" This sudden familiar voice which came from Harumin's Back way, as She saw her Property walking towards them with a Cold Blank Face on along with her Glaring eyes.
"Excuse me?!" The girl exclaimed.
"Oh... You're here..." Harumin mumbled as She gave out a Drunk smile to Matsuri with her Blushy Face. Matsuri Smirked.
"Yeah what?" Matsuri asked in a blank tone. The girl Scoffed.
"I'll just Pretend you didn't said that to me." The girl said as She was about go on to Harumin but Hearing Matsuri's evil giggled, She stopped and glared at Matsuri.
"Tsk! First,Tell me What's so Funny? Second, Can't you go out and Leave us alone then cry for your Mommy~?" The girl asked with a Arrogant voice and grin. Matsuri was just kept laughing slowly.
"Hah~ Oh god What a Dumb Bitch you are." Matsuri said as The Girl knitted her eyebrows.
"Huh?!—"
Tak!
"!" The girl Flinched when Matsuri stumped her foot on the arm of Chair where the girl was sitting while Coldly glaring at her.
"First, I said that Shit to you that's why it is funny.  Second, There's no fucking way I'd leave Senpai with some piece of fuck like you." Matsuri said with a Evil tone as She saw the Girl was speechless.
"Wha-what do you want...? Are you her Girlfriend or something?" The girl asked. Matsuri Grinned and while Humming, She Casually took two steps back and Sat on Harumin's lap then Wrapped her arm around Harumin's face. Harumin was so drunk That She just buried her face in Matsuri's Chest.
"I am just alot more than just a Girlfriend to Senpai... Or you can say That She's my Mommy~" Matsuri said with a grin making the girl sealed out her mouth.
"Oh? Still want proof?" Matsuri asked then Slowly Grabbed Harumin's face into her sudden Kiss.
"Mmphm~ Mphm~!" Matsuri quickly slipped her Tongue inside of Harumin's mouth and met up with her tongue. Seeing this, The girl  Hissed at them then leave the bar with a big slam on the door.
"Gentle with The door Young lady!" The bartender yelled at her. Matsuri was wearing her Winning smirk and Grabbed Harumin's face with her hands and Heated up the kiss for the last seconds before she pulled away for catching her breathes with her Blushy Face.
"Hahh~ Fuck That felt good... But not enough~" Matsuri said as the strand of Saliva disappeared from their lips when Harumin passed out on Matsuri.
"Take... Me... To my bed..." Harumin Mumbled, Matsuri Giggled then Stroked Her head.
"Hey Bartender~  We're gonna borrow your Guest room." Matsuri said with a wink at the Bartender as She took Harumin's arm around her Shoulder and walked towards the lift. Bartender groaned with a soft Exhale.
"I have to wash the sheets again! Fuck!" Bartender sighed then Went to her orders for the customers.
"Hngh?...!" Harumin opened her eyes then When she Tried to get up from her quick nap but, She couldn't.
"Huh!? What's all of this?!" Harumin got Surprised with eyes opened after seeing both of her Hands being tied up as well as legs by the Corners of the bed with not a single piece of cloth on her body.
"Oh Good you Sobered up! It would be super boring if I got to have my way alone with you." Matsuri said with a Cheeky Grin as She was on top of Harumin also naked.
"What the fuck you are trying to do—"
"Nah-uh~ No more talking... Let's Start Fucking each other since it's Been awhile~" Matsuri said as She slicked her tongue on Harumin's Stiff nipples and Groped her Breast at the same time.
"Ngh~! H-Hey! Wait... You don't have to tie my limbs up for this!" Harumin said as She blushed really hard when placed her body against Harumin's body while rubbing her wet entrance against Harumin's thigh.
"While you were drunk earlier, you made me to take care of a Bitch. That's why this is a small... Punishment for you~" Matsuri said as She went down to Harumin's Dripping wet pussy.
"What?! Are you out of your Fucki—A-Ahh~!" Harumin moaned when Matsuri started to Slurp on her pussy.
"Mmm~! Be mad at me afterwards... But first let's enjoy ourselves... Hamph!" Matsuri Grinned and Pushed her tongue Inside of her pussy which Made Harumin Flinch around her body.
"Ahhh~!... Fuck~! Mmmhh~!" Harumin moaned along with her heavy breaths.
"Mmm~ Well then..." After Matsuri's time on Harumin's pussy, Matsuri got up and Took out something from the drawer bedsides the Bed.
"Hahah... You're supposed to be my... Fucking property... What are you gonna do with this?... Ngh~!" Harumin Flinched when Matsuri put the big glass Shaped toy against her Pussy.
"One thing I realised after Being your Property... Senpai... That The only bad time to buy a Property is 'Afeter Used', get it?" Matsuri said with a grin. Harumin exhaled deeply.
"At least untie them..." Harumin said, Matsuri Lustfully smiled at her and licked the tip of the toy with a seductive expression, Matsuri sighed and Untied Harumin's hands.
"I was thinking of Strapping you like how we did it last time but I also wanna feel good with you~ " Matsuri said.
"That's why the Double-sided dildo?" Harumin asked.
"That's right! Now tell me which side you want!?" Matsuri asked with Cheerfulness as Harumin got something through in her mind as She mentally Smirked with her Blushy Face then She slowly Frailed her hand around on Matsuri's face.
'Oh god... That means I am Stuck with this Brat... After What she did earlier.' Harumin sighed.
"A-any side you want... Just hurry..." Harumin said in a low Voice as Matsuri Smirked then She slowly turn the toy against Harumin's pussy then started pushing in it.
"Hangh~!... I-It's kinda Big~!?... Mmmgh~!" Harumin Flinch as She Gripped on the bedsheets. Matsuri was slightly panting heavily with her Blushy Face as She grinned and Frailed her thumb upon Harumin's clit.
"! Nnngh!? Ahhh~! N-Not~!... There~!" Harumin moaned after getting teased by her sensitive part.
"Oh~ I can see your Pussy Twitching when I do this~ Just a little bit more Senpai~!" Matsuri said as She saw the fluid was covering around the Toy, Matsuri licked her lips then Slammed the toy into Harumin's deep spot.
"Aahhhh~! Mmmgh~!... Sh-Shit~!" Harumin moaned Loudly after getting the toy inside of her deep spot.
"Amazing~ It's all inside..." Matsuri Giggled then She took the other side of the toy and slowly pushed herself on it.
"Nghh~! O-ohh Fuck yes~! Ahh~!" Matsuri as she also the toy deep inside of her Pussy. Matsuri looked at Harumin as they both started to pant heavily with their Blushy Faces, They brought their lips close to each other and Crashed in an instant.
"Mmghhh~!... Mhmmph~! Nghmmph~!" Matsuri quickly started to Moving against Harumin with a quick pace.
"Haahh~! Mmmph~! Shit this is Hard~! Mghmm~!" Harumin moaned in between of their Kiss as Matsuri with a mental smirk looked at her.
'Ahhh~! Fuck~! So hot... Cute.'
Matsuri started to move her hips as this made deep thrust inside of their love spots.
"Nghh~! Se-senpai~! This is... Fucking good~! Mmghhh~!" Matsuri moaned as She wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck and Kept moving her body for getting the Pleasure. Harumin was a Blushy mess as She gripped on Matsuri's arms.
"Mmmghh~! G-go harder... Ahhmhh~!" Harumin said in her moans as Matsuri while panting heavily as she did what Harumin told her by Fastened up her pace and went harder on each other's inside.
"Haahhh~! Ahhnhh~! Se-senpai... Promise one thing... Mghh~!" Matsuri grabbed Harumin's face and Said that.
"Mmmahh~! Nghhh~! Wh-what~!" Harumin asked.
"Don't ever... Ahh~!... Leave me to find another property! Mghh~!" Matsuri said as Harumin noticed that on her Lustful expression there were small tears in her eyes. Harumin Flinched as She wrapped her arms around Matsuri's neck then Buried her in her breasts.
"I didn't... Mgh~! Bought you for no reason!" Harumin said as She hugged Matsuri tightly. Matsuri felt the tingle around her body so did Harumin, Matsuri Smirked and giggled.
'I'm Glad... I've a Owner like you... Ahh~!'
"I-i am gonna c-cum~! Senpai~!" Matsuri moaned, Harumin Panted Heavily.
"M-me too~! F-Fuck... This is too much~! Ahh~!" Harumin moaned as they fastened up their pace then Matsuri went to Harumin's Neck as with a Smirk went in for a bite.
"! Mmghhnhh~! Ahhnhh~!" Both of them with their moans, Climaxed at the same time, Wetting the bedsheets. They were panting heavily with their Blushy Faces.
"Fuck... That was good..." Harumin said while catching her breathes.
"Hehe... Yeah fucking good..." Matsuri said in between of her Breathes.
"O-Oh and I... Um..." Harumin Paused Making Matsuri a little bit Confused as She looked at her.
"Hm?" Matsuri asked.
"A-as your birthday present... I'll let you call me... 'M-mommy', Sometimes..." Harumin said that mixed with mumbles. Matsuri didn't said anything.
"?" Harumin got confused and Flinched when Matsuri grabbed her face and brought her face close to her.
"Let's have... Five rounds more, Senpai~" Matsuri said eyes filled with Lust for Harumin.
"Eh?! No no! Let's take a break first!" Harumin said but Matsuri Shook her head with a Blushy Smirk.
"We're doing it." Matsuri said with her Evil grin.
"Bu-but Hey! Don't do—Mmmphh~!" Harumin got pressed Under Matsuri and her deep Kiss which made her give up on her Break time.
'Thanks Senpai~ Love you.'

'Seriously! What did I got myself into?!'

Fin.

-x-

A: Thnak you for the MatsuDom part. Kaayakk  (*^^*)