Coffee?

Yuzu Was working at her Coffee Shop like Usual, Welcoming Customers, Making Their Desired Drinks, Relax them and Warmly Sending them off. That was her Usual routine at her Lovely Coffee Shop. But One day, When a certain person came at her Shop with Different aura. It was like Yuzu's Usual routine made a small Change.
"Ah! Welcome..." Yuzu Couldn't stop but only Stare at the Person who was a Beautiful Office Lady in her Suit with Round closed Office Skirt with Shiny Purple eye with Straight black long hair. She was walking towards the Counter and Sat on the Chair. Yuzu Got out from her Thought and gave the menu to her customer. It was morning that's why her shop was started to filling up one by one. But still, It was nearly empty and it was having a Cozy atmosphere.
'So her name is Mei... Quite a nice name' Yuzu saw her name on her ID Badge.
"A Blend Coffee without milk please." Her voice was like a Honey syrup. Yuzu Blushed at little She came up with a Small smile.
"Coming right up!" She started Making the Coffee. Mei Was reading some Morning news While Yuzu was Heating up the water Mei was stealing Glances from her.
‘She looks like a professional at this.' After a moment, She Smelled the Fragrance of Coffee. Yuzu Poured the coffee in a old fancy cup and served it to Mei. She put aside her newspaper and Held the cup in her hands slowly took a sip and it refreshed her inside.
"It's really good... And Refreshing." Mei said Softly. Yuzu Nodded while Wiping some Glasses.
"I really appreciate it." She put the glass inside of the closet with other glass sets. Mei Finished her Blend and Looked at Yuzu who was Cleaning the Tables.
"Can I come at night after my work... Will that be okay?" Mei asked her.
"Sure, Why not? My Shop is Open till 11pm it is totally fine." Yuzu gently said. Mei Nodded and looked at her watch she got up before going out, she turned around to her and gave Yuzu a Small smile, Yuzu Blushed and Nodded.
"Thank you, Please come again!" She Kindly send her off.
"She really is Beautiful..." She Mumbled with small prace of smile. It was night time, All the Customer Left, Yuzu was alone at her Shop. She glanced at the Clock.
'10:30... Well, I still have some time...' She Yawned a little then the Door Opened and made Her face lit up as she saw Mei came she sat on her Spot.
"Blend Without Milk?" Yuzu asked while taking out her Cup and Coffee materials. Mei Nodded.
"If You Don't Mind... we can talk about Stuffs too to pass the time. Because I really love Listening and Talking About my Customer's everyday life." Yuzu said as she sat down and Gave her Coffee. Mei Nodded while sipping her Coffee.
"After my Tough day at work, I love this Peaceful and Slow environment." Yuzu Nodded Happily.
"I get that alot."  They talked about Stuffs for too long without realising that was past Midnight.
"Oh Crap! It's Closing Time!" Yuzu got up packed her Stuffs, so did Mei. Yuzu flipped the Sign board to "Close". They both walked together till the Station.
"I am sorry, Because of me you got late." Mei said.
"No! It's Okay! It's just Talking with you was so much Fun that I lost the track of time it was really a nice moment with you Mei" Mei Blushed.
"Y-Yeah it was a really a good moment..." She said her as Unfortunately her Train came and she left. Their Days Went by like this, They daily have Their sweet and peaceful moments together. One day, it started raining Very hard as Yuzu was alone waiting for Mei.
"It's Pouring very much... I hope she is Fine." Yuzu said in her Worried expression and Tone. The Door Opened, Yuzu quickly turned to look at it as her eyes widened when she saw Mei who was Drenched in Water.
"Whoa! Mei? Why are you here? What happened to your Work?" Yuzu panickly asked her while Bringing a Towel to her.
"My work Finished earlier than usual so I came here..." She said. Yuzu Dried her Hair with Towel a little.
"You will catch cold if you stay like this. Come with me I will show you the Bathroom, You have to take a quick and Nice Shower." Yuzu took Mei to Bathroom and Gave her Extra Clothes and went back to her Counter while Mei was taking her Shower. Yuzu Flipped the sign board To "Closed". She Turned around to her Counter then she saw, Mei in her clothes with Shiny wet hair. She Blushed really hard as When Mei came close to her. She Brought fer face close to hers . Yuzu Blushed really hard at this as She slowly Closed her eyes and Touch her lips with hers. The sound of rain was making the Atmosphere more Sweet and Passionate. They Pulled away, Mei gently touched her lips with her Fingers. Yuzu gave her a warm Smile as she whispered into her ear.
"Blend Without Milk? Or Creamy Coffee?" Mei Blushed. She quietly Hugged her.
"Creamy Coffee with you..." Yuzu Made Her and Mei's Coffee in an instant as they both sat on the Chair together While Sharing eachother's warmth and Enjoying their Nice Slow Environment with Musical sound of the Raindrops.

Fin.