Rules

*Pairing: Mitsuko x Mei*

Mei and All the Other Girls Along with Yuzu were at the centre of the School Campus, and were Stood still when The Descision about The election about the New Student Council President was Going around. That Time, Mei was Dealing with Nene as She was the new Freshman in Aihara Academy and She was constantly Following Yuzu's Gyaru Style which Got her in trouble and Made that Riot with Mei.
"If you want To be in this School, Follow the Rules here first." Mei said in her Stern voice while Glaring at Nene as She gulped and Trembled.
"I-i certainly Will... I-if you allow Yuzu-senpai to take the Chance and stand in the Election..." Nene said in a low Voice, gaining all the courage as She could. Mei eye's slightly twitch as She Leaned over and Slammed her against the wall and Nene in fear, Closed her eyes.
"That's Our Problem Whether Yuzu is going to stand for the election or Not. Your Style and This Violation of the School rules has nothing to do with this. You understand?" Mei said as a strict Warning to her as Nene was still on her grounds.
"Th-that's Something... Please just...-"
"Listen Mei... Why don't you-"
"You, Be Quiet!... Stay out of this." Mei said in her Monotone and She made Yuzu Shut her mouth as She was Concerned about Nene.

Step!

"That's Something You Should Follow by yourself, Aihara!"

"!!??" Their Heads turned to the Stern Voice's Direction as It was from the Former Student council President of Aihara Academy.
"S-Sis?!" Harumin Exclaimed as when her Older sister was Coming towards Mei with that serious Expression of hers.
"Taniguchi... Mitsuko-senpai..." Mei Mumbled to herself as She diverted herself from Nene and Turned to Mitsuko.
"Taniguchi-senpai?!! Why are you here?!" Himeko asked with her Surprised expression, Maruta was Rather calm to be said.
"What's this? Now I am being questioned about Stepping my foot into my Academy? What? So I can't even check upon the condition that is being overlapping throughout the campus?" Mitsuko asked to herself, giving Himeko a layer of spice.
"O-of course not!! You are welcome here anytime you want!" Himeko said as She stepped aside from Mitsuko's way.
"So, This is how you Make the Academy a Successful one? Aihara?" Mitsuko said in her Stern voice while Looking down at Mei. Mei was certainly speechless But She didn't even budged to Advert her eyes from hers.
"Is there any problem?" Mei asked in the same tone as Mitsuko. Everyone gasped as the atmosphere was really Hard to read. Mitsuko Smirked as She let out a small Chuckle and With her One step close to Mei, She grabbed Her by her Chin.
"! Ngh..." Mei very slightly showed her glared at her.
"How about I Show you the problem?... Just like that Sharp tongue of yours..." Mitsuko said in her heavy stern voice as Mei slightly sweated and Squirmed a bit. Mitsuko took Mei with her towards the Student council office, leaving the students behind in pure suspense.

"Ahhm~! Hah~!"
"Hah... Haha~ Mmm~ So you are this turn on by my Insults, huh~? What a Bitch...~"
Both the Presidents, Whether She was the Former one or the Present one. Mei was on the Conference Table while Mitsuko was doing her from behind as She Grabbed her hair as She slightly Pulled it and Sqlueched her fingers more inside of Mei's pussy while feeling the wet moisture around her fingers by pumping in and out of her. Mei moaned with her Blushy Face as She tried to Held back her voice by Biting her lower lip. Mitsuko Chuckled with her Prideful Smirk.
"Nice Voice you got there, Aihara~... Does Your Delinquent Girlfriend know about your Sexy Body like this?!" Mitsuko said as She Twitched really hard.
"P-please... Do not bring Yuzu in between~ Nghah~!" Mei Moaned as Mitsuko Huffed into her ear.
"Hmm~ Now You are Thinking about her? Haha~ Do not worry~ I'll give you a Nice Lesson for Respecting The Rules Which I made for this Academy!"
"!! Aahhnn~! Mghh~!" Mei moaned Loudly as She got her eyes widened open when Mitsuko Thrusted her Fingers harder inside of Mei's G-spot while Treating her clit with her Other two fingers.
"Say Aihara~... Are You willing to Change Every Rule of yours in this Academy?! Huh?! Are you Willing to Follow your Position according to Me?!" Mitsuko asked in her Heavy Huffs into Mei's Ear as She was Pumping and Motioning her fingers around Mei's Pussy. Mei gripped on some papers and Moaned while Mitsuko was making Mei submit to her.
"Aahh~! Hngh~! Mmgh~!" Mei moaned with her Blushy Face. Mitsuko Grunted and Turned Mei around as She was facing her in her Messed up situation.
"Say it Aihara! Say it!" Mitsuko Ordered her and Slicked her fingers that Hardly as She hit her G-spot as Mei twitched and Slightly Drooled from corner of her mouth with her Blushy red face.
"Aah~! Y-yes! I-i'll Follow Your Rules~! Nnghhm~! Ahhn~! I'll follow~ Ugnhm~ You!" Mei said in her moanings on Each Thrusts of Mitsuko Inside of her pussy as Mitsuko felt her Walls were constantly sucking on around her fingers as Mei's Pussy got wetter and wetter. But, The Aroused Expression She gave to Mitsuko made her Flinch really lightly but Surely as She Showed a Smirk and licked her lips.
"You What? Address Me properly, Aihara!" Mitsuko said in her Stern voice as She slowly Grinded her fingers around her pussy.
"Hahh~! I-i am close!... Nnghm~ I am going to~! Aanh~!" Mei moaned a bit more loudly as She felt her climax building up, She Gripped upon the pages and Twitched really hard.
"Heh... What a Naughty girl you are, Aihara..." Mitsuko said as She started rubbing her clit a bit rougher.
"!! Mmghh!!" Mei gasped and She came on the verge of Releasing by her nectar juice.
"Say it... Or I won't let you Cum..."
'! H-How could She?! Mm...~ This is so Humiliating~! I'll never Let Yuzu find out about this!... I-i am sorry Yuzu...' Mei, While Trembling, Gripped on Mitsuko's hand and made her look directly at her.
"P-please... Let me Cum... President...~!" Mitsuko heard, What She wanted to. She Smirked and chuckled softly.
"Cum." With that said, Mitsuko gave a Final yet harder Thrust inside of Mei's pussy as She Twitched then She Squirted out her Pleasure Juice with her Blushy Face.
"Hahaha... What a Sight... Never Talk Back to Me..." Mitsuko Mumbled to herself as She licked her hand then She with a flow, Left the Room and Closed the door. Mei was still Twitching and Trembling because of the Rampage She Just Went through.

Fin.

-X-

A: Pairing Idea By NaiterMoon ✨ Thank you for The Idea. And I am sorry For the Delay, and Here is a small thing I want to tell My Readers that, My Half-yearly Exams Will be Starting from this weekend, Till 19. So, I might be Kind of loose on the Updates but I will surely do it. Sorry. It's Just for the mean time. Have a Nice Day/Night. Oh! BTW, Happy A Little Bit Late 🎃Halloween🎃 To All~ Don't Worry! I might do a Halloween special Oneshot too! By This Month Only. (^-^)