This Night pt2

*Warning: Blood*

Yuzu and Mei were Walking near the lakeside While their mouths were full of Blood stains and Hands still Covered in Pieces of Flesh. They both were in Quiet yet Deadly atmosphere. Yuzu sighed Mei's Ears Twitched.
"Why are you following me? We already Shared the Deer. Now get out of my Sight." Mei Glared at Yuzu from corner of her eye showing her Fangs. Yuzu Let out a Scoff.
"Hmph! Who is Following you? This is my Shelter's Path and That Deer was Cought by me first! You Tried to stole it from me." Yuzu Growled. Mei was ready to snatch her again but She Gritted her teeth and Sighed, Her right ear Purked up as Yuzu took a step Closer.
"Look, I know it's completely waste of time fighting like this. We somehow fed ourselves and now we should go to our Paths But I can't Join or Find my pack in this state." Yuzu said Pointing her and Mei's Half-Human Form. Mei got silent and Thought about it for a moment then She Looked at Yuzu was Pinning her ears Down.
"You are right that same goes for me too... So What's in your mind about this?" Mei asked, Sitting on a Rock While Looking at her Reflection in the Clear Water. Yuzu came and Sat besides her.
"There's one thing That Will keep us Alive in this Surrounding from other creatures but for that We have to cut all these Enemy instincts and we have to Trust eachother." Yuzu said. Mei Splashed in the water and Saw the Fish were running away.
"What is it?" Mei asked. Yuzu sighed and Looked away.
"We have to Bond and Survive Together." Yuzu said Mei's eyes Widened as she Jumped on. Yuzu Pinning Her down by her Shoulder while Hissing Slightly.
"You are Planning something aren't you? How can Two different carnivores Joined Hands with each other! You Wolves are always out of line that's why We hate you!" Mei Yelled in between her Growls Gripping tightly on Yuzu's Shoulder, Yuzu grunted.
"Argh! S-shut up! I don't wanna do this either! if you have guts to go to Your group and Tell them to accept you like this then you don't have to come back and Forget about me! You panthers might be proud but you all are not any Better!" Yuzu Yelled back as she Held Mei's Hands where she was Gripping and Tried to push her away. Mei suddenly realised something as she Pinned her ears down and Backed away from Yuzu and sat Infront of a Tree Holding her head. Yuzu sat up Purking up her ears as she Went to Mei.
"I Know it's not Acceptable but We've got no choice. If We have to be Alive, We have to do it even if we have to fight with our ones you understand?" Yuzu said in a serious Tone. Mei looked up at her with her Stern face.
"If you Betray me... I will Tear You Apart just like that Deer and Eat you." Mei said in a Stern voice. Yuzu Sighed.
"Same Here as well." Yuzu said in her Monotone as she Sat down to Mei's level and Glared at her and the Tree.
"You Know my Mom told me when I was a Pup, That in this Jungle there's a Lake and the Tree Besides which are Came by God's Blessing. If anyone found them then they will be a part of..." Yuzu was telling this in her Monotone as she Leaned into Mei's Face setting her lips with hers centimetres apart. Mei was curious about the rest as she was about to say something.
"The Jungle's Soul" Yuzu said while Running her Hands on the Tree's Trunk on a Specific Mark on it.
"H-Huh?" Mei was Confused.
"Found it." Yuzu Said And held Mei's Chin and Turned her to the tree.
"Where we are now it's that Mysterious Lake and the Trees That My Mom told me about... So it really Exist." Yuzu said Running her fingers on the Tree's Mark which was a Beast's Slashed Claws Marks. Mei was focused on That sign as she Turned to Yuzu.
"Are you saying that this Thing Turned us like this?" Mei asked. Yuzu backed up with a nod.
"It's Seems so. Because when we were Fighting The Lake Glowed and It's Light Fell upon us right after the light Vanished we became like this remember? We are Half-Human no... Almost Humans we are talking like them walking like them... This is worst." Yuzu said. Mei slowly regained everything and gave a faint nod. Yuzu Sighed and Grabbed Mei's Hands as they went infront of the Lake under the Bright Full Moon.
"What are you..?" Mei stopped when Yuzu came close to her and Grabbed her face and Bought hers Close to her.
"We are going to Bond now, So stick your Tongue out." Yuzu said.
"Eh? Why?" Mei asked. But Yuzu gave Glared in return. Mei Gulped as she Slowly Stuck out her tongue.
"Stick out More." Yuzu said Sternly. Mei Slightly Glared at her as well as she stuck out more, Her Pink Cherry Tongue with sharp fangs opened mouth Made Yuzu Slightly Blush as she Gulped before getting more close.
"This might Hurt a bit..." Yuzu Whispered Before Sucking on her Tongue Mei Jolted as Her Tail swung Sideways. Yuzu Taste Mei's Tongue as it made her Tail Wagged Fastly.
"M-mmm~" Mei Squirmed. Yuzu started Sucking harder on her Tongue and in between She Pierced her fangs in her Tongue. Mei Flinched really hard as she Gripped on Yuzu's Arm With her nails. Yuzu Didn't find the pain as she Dug in a little bit more and Drank the Blood flow from her tongue While Gulping down Mei's Fresh Blood with Blushy Cheeks.
'W-what is she doing...? Does this mean we are actually b-bonding?' Mei thought as in the Meantime Yuzu was done with the Bonding and Licked Mei's Lips and mouth to remove the blood and Pain while Huffing slightly.
"I-is it over?" Mei slowly asked. Yuzu Nodded and Fingers crossed with Mei.
"Now we have to stay together. I hope we'll get along." Yuzu said while looking a little Down. Mei sighed.
"It's Fine. We might Get along very well in a Blink." Mei said rubbing her arm. Yuzu's Ears Purked up as she looked at Mei with softened face as she Nodded.
"Yeah I hope for that too Now, Let's Find a Shelter Somewhere away from this area. We have to Find Food too." Yuzu said as she Released Mei's Hand and Climbed up on the Tree's High Branch while Narrowing her eye sight for Far View. Mei looked up at Yuzu.
"But if this is Jungle's Soul Then Wouldn't here be more Safer?" Mei asked. Yuzu shook her head.
"It's the Opposite. Other animals and their Groups will come here more Because it's the Jungle's Soul and We'll be in Pure Trouble because of that and Before it Happens, let's Find a Alone Shallow Place to stay." Yuzu said in her monotone. Mei sighed not having a reason to deny the fact. Yuzu's eyes Widened Mei noticed it.
"What is it?" Mei asked. Yuzu Smirked as she Started Sniffing in the air.
"I smell Plenty of food and Flesh also a really Better place to Stay." Yuzu said looking down at her. Mei gave back a Satisfying Smirk to Yuzu as she Climbed down Besides Mei.
"But There are something that we have to Deal with it before taking it." Yuzu said looking at Mei with a serious face. Mei understood it as she took out her Claws so did Yuzu.
"Right the Natural Enemy." Mei said. They both Used their Speed and went to the upward Landscape and Hid Besides a Pine tree as they Stared at a House with Four Man and Dozen of Hunted down animals with Murderous Eyes while Drooling but They control themselves and Looked at Each other.
"I am going to take those two down the rest is upto you." Mei said with a small growl. Yuzu Smirked with a Nod.
"Yeah time to eat." Yuzu said with a Husky tone.
"Hahaha! Damn we sure got so many food this Jungle is really a food treasure." A man said while Laughing with a Cup of water in his Hand as his Companions were also Laughing.
"You are right! We can stay here for couple of days more There's no lack of food or anything." He said as he started Firing the woods setting up a Bonfire the other man Looked at his Hunt.
"Can't Wait for eating this Delicious Meat haha!" He said Slightly drooling.
"Oh really? Then How Delicious is can be to get Eaten as well?" The Men got Alerted after hearing this Unknown Voice and Flinched Hearing the Rustling in the Bushes Behind the Trees.
"W-Who is that?! Come out now!!" He yelled Picking up a Stick of fire their eyes widened seeing. Yuzu and Mei with Their Shiny eyes coming through the Dark as well as their Silver sharp Claws showing their Razor blade Fangs at them.
"What the Fuck are you?! Get away from us or else we'll-"
"Kill us? Heh! Talking big While you are going to get Killed now." Yuzu said as she Dashed upto the two Men behind and Slit their Throat with her Nails at one go.
"ARR-CKHH!!" Tail of Blood flew Down as they Scream to Death. The men in the front were shocked by this.
"They are not Humans! Run!!" He Yelled they Tried to Ran away but,
"Fufufu~! Running is Useless." Mei Giggled as They Got in Mei's Grab as She Flew down to them and Torn their Head from the Bone and Broke all the Nerves as it Splattered around their Blood. Mei Dug her nails in the flesh and Took a Big Piece as she Took a bite of it with Hungry eyes. Mei got up and Drag the dead bodies to the Hut where Yuzu was craving her meal Her Ears Purked up as she saw Mei was coming in the house. Yuzu Smirked.
"As expected, You are not that Bad Predator either." Yuzu said as she Took out the man's Heart that was still giving off faint Beat in her hand and got Close to Mei as She Caressed Yuzu's Bloody Lips.
"You got me." Mei said As Yuzu Raised her right hand above them Holding the heart.
"Now this will be a real Bond." Yuzu said as She Squeezed the Heart really hard that it got Popped in the air and started Delivering the Shower of Blood as Mei and Yuzu Leisurely drank the Drank the blood while looking at Each other with their Beast's eyes They Came more closer. Yuzu Started Licking Mei's Neck along with the Blood Trail.
"Mmm~ Delicious." Yuzu said Mei Grabbed Yuzu's face and made her look at her.
"You were right... We really got along very well." Mei said and Joined her mouth with Hers and Slipped her Tongue in her mouth. Yuzu Blushed as well as Mei as they both Taste the Sweetness of Blood in Their Mouth. They Swirled their Tongues around Each other's Gulping down the Pleasure. After Few minutes, They pulled away with a Strand of Saliva and blood connecting their Lips. Yuzu threw away The heart and Pinned Mei Down And Started Licking and putting her Bite Marks on Mei's Breast as Her hand Went to Mei's Sticky Womanhood.
"Hnghmm!~" Mei let out a soft moan in her growl. Yuzu Smirked and looked at her expression with Reddened Face.
"You know what's special about This Night for us?" Yuzu asked as she Stuck in Two fingers Making Mei Jolt over her. Mei looked at her and while Drooling from corner of her mouth.
"W-What? MMM~!" Mei Moaned as Yuzu Thrusted in Harder and Went to her ear as she gave a lick on it before Whispering.

"It's Enternal.."

Fin.