Personal pt2

Yuzu was Getting ready in her Business Suit, As She was Brushing Her hair with a Bright Smile.

*Knock Knock*

"Yuzu Are ready for your Tutoring Calss?" Ume asked as She peeked in Yuzu's room. Yuzu Fixed her Tie and Grinned at her.
"Yeah Mama!" Yuzu Cheerfully said as She Went out and On her way, She Checked The Location of the Place where she is Heading to.
"They Said She is a High school girl But... Why she is Homeschooling?" Yuzu Mumbled to herself as Her Train came and She got on it And Reached her Destination. She Stopped infront of a Big Mansion and Got a little bit Amazed by it.
"Huge..." Yuzu Mumbled.
"Are you Okogi Yuzu-san?" A Voice From Behind made Yuzu Jumped as She Quickly Turned around and saw a Middle-aged man.
"A-Ah! Yes I am! Are You Aihara Sho-san?" Sho Smiled.
"Yes, I am Mei's Father who you are going to Teach from now on." Sho said with a Smile as Yuzu Nodded Firmly.
"Please Come inside, Don't just Stand There. Mei is Upstairs." Sho welcomed Yuzu Inside. Sho Gestures his Butler To bring Some Tea As they Both sat on the couch.
"Um, Sho-san? I want to Ask you one thing About Mei." Yuzu said. Sho smiled at her.
"Yes? You can ask whatever you want to know about Mei." Sho said.
"Why Mei is Homeschooling? I Know there must be a Specific reason for that... But She's in highschool, That's Why I am Curious and Concern." Yuzu asked with Serious Expression but with a gentle tone. Sho Sighed.
"After Getting Divorce with her mother and Leaving My School like... it was nothing to me, Mei Broke down and Lost her will To go to School But I Don't want my daughter to have a Dull Future... That's Why Her Studies Should be in Progress. Even if I am not Behind her. And That's why I Chose You To Give her the Back That She Lacked Because of Me. So... Will you Support her Yuzu-san?" Sho said and asked in a sweet soft tone Along with a Weak smile. Yuzu got touched by this as she Nodded With Gentle Look.
"I will! No matter what." Yuzu said.
"Thank you. I really appreciate it." Sho said with a Smile. Yuzu Grinned back as They talked more about Stuffs and Finished their Tea as They Both went up to Mei's room.

*Knock Knock*

Sho Knocked on the Door But They Didn't get anything in Response. Sho and Yuzu Gave Each other an Awkward smile As Sho Cleared his Throat and Knocked again on the Door.

*Knock Knock*

"Mei, Please Can you Open The Door? Your Personal Tutor is Here." Sho used her Strict tone as Mei Slowly Opened the Door. She then Glanced at Yuzu, Who was Giving her sweet Grin Which Mei ignored making Yuzu slight upset.
"I Don't Need one." Mei Said Sternly as she Was About to Close the Door but it got Stopped by Yuzu who put her Hand on the Edge of it.
"W-Wait! Mei-san, Don't Say that. Can we talk for a moment Then you can Freely change your Decision! Is That Okay?" Yuzu asked Making Grip on the Door. Sho Looked at them with Worried Expression. Mei Glared at Yuzu as She Sighed letting go of the Door and Sat on her Bed. Sho tapped on Yuzu's Shoulder.
"Don't Worry Sir, I'll Try my best." Yuzu said as She Went inside and Close the Door.
"H-Hi!... I am Your Personal Tutor! Hehe~ I am Okogi Yuzu! Nice to Meet you Mei." Yuzu said softly showing her Smile. Mei remained silent as She was Rustling her Books around. Yuzu awkwardly Dropped down.
"Look I have no intention to get a Personal Tutor and I can study on my own. So, I Suggest you to Lea—" Mei got Interrupted as Yuzu Grabbed Mei's Shoulders as Mei Looked up at Yuzu.
"I Know Mei But Please Don't let this to get in between your Studies... Your Father is Worried about your Future!" Yuzu said as She slightly raised her Voice. Mei glared at Yuzu with slight watery eyes.
Why are you doing this?! You don't even Know me! We just met few minutes ago! Why are you even Caring about my Situation!" Mei Yelled as Tears fell down to her Cheeks as She Grabbed Yuzu's Collar and Tightly Gripped on it While Panting Heavily in anger and sadness. Yuzu Hugged Mei as she Calmed her Down.
"Shh... Don't Cry Mei, Yeah, You are right... I can't understand Because I don't Have a Father... But I can see The Tension, the Wish of seeing you Having a Bright Future in his eyes... That's Why Please Don't Let him Down, Please Mei, Do it for him." Yuzu Said in very Soft manner While Rubbing Mei's Back. Mei started To Calm down as she Hugged her Back. "... Okay, I-I Understand... Then Please take care of me..." Mei Said Gently. Yuzu Gave Mei some Water as She Sat besides Her.
"So, Want to start The Session?" Yuzu asked with a Smile. Mei Nodded slowly as they Both Started preparing for Mei's Upcoming test With Their Relax Study Session. They Failed to notice the Track of Time as it Became Completely Dark outside.
"Okay, That's all For Today. You did Really good Mei!" Yuzu dismissed her session with a Charming Smile. Which Made Mei Blushed Slightly as She Showed her Rare Smile to Yuzu and Made her Blushed really hard as well.
"Thank you Sensei." Mei said Packing her things up. Yuzu Glance outside as She Looked at her watch.
"Then I should go too, It's Really late, My Mom is waiting for me hehe~" Yuzu said as she Got Ready with her Bag to get out But She saw Mei was Having Troubled face. Yuzu got Close to her.
"Mei? Are you okay?" Yuzu asked like a Whisper. Mei looked up at Yuzu.
"D-Don't go..." Mei Whispered back. Yuzu Blushed as She Scratched her neck.
"T-Then... I should sleep on the couch downstairs, Also I'll Call Mama Later." Yuzu Mumbled to herself, Which Mei Heard and Shook her Head as She made Space in her Bed signalling her to Sleep together. Yuzu Blushed really Hard at this, Yuzu put down her Bag as She Nodded. She Noticed that Mei's face got slightly lit up by this as she Smiled as She Removed her Jacket and Slept Besides her With her Loud Heartbeat, Which was Easily audible to Mei.
"A-Are you Nervous?" Mei asked in a low Voice. Yuzu got startled.
"E-Eh?! N-No... Sorry about that..." Yuzu said with her Blushy Face as She Turned her back to Mei with a Tomato face.
'Calm Down Yuzu! She is my Student! She's just Being Generous to me! Yeah! And it's Totally Fine!' Yuzu was Calming herself down but She Jumped when Mei Coiled her Hand around Yuzu's Waist and Buried her Face in Yuzu's Back.
"I am Glad... That you are my Personal Tutor Sensei... yuzu." Mei Mumbled the last part like a Whisper as Yuzu smiled as She Turned around and Rest her Chin on Mei's head and Stroked Mei's hair.
"Don't worry, I will Support you No matter what, Mei." Yuzu Mumbled back with a Sleepy smile. Mei Internally Smiled and Blushed at this too. As They both Peacefully Drifted into Sleep in each other's arms. Together, Their Everyday life Become like this Happy and Relaxed. After Three Years, Mei Graduated from her High school and Yuzu Resigned from Mei's Tutoring Job. But These past years, They have Developed Some More precious Relationship Between each other. It was Winter Time, Everything was Covered in Snow and Crystal ice. Yuzu was in her Long Wooly Jacket and Soft Purple Scarf around her Neck. She Kept it safe as it was a Birthday gift from Mei. Yuzu Looked up in the Gray-blue Sky and She felt the warmth when She was Blowing out her Cloudy Breath.
"Yuzu! I am Here. Sorry for the Wait." Yuzu's Face lit up Seeing Mei in her Cute Winter Outfit.
"No Worries! I just got here too! Hehe~" Yuzu said with Bright Smile at her Girlfriend. Mei Came closer and Caressed the Scraf That She gave to Yuzu.
"You Kept it." Mei said with a Blushy Face. Yuzu Opened her Arms wide and Covered up Mei in her Jacket.
"This Scraf is Really important to me~ Because I really Cherish the person who made this with her Love." Yuzu said into Mei's Sensitive Ear, making her Slightly tremble as She Leaned more Close to Yuzu and Shared a Passionate and Warm Kiss with her. Mei pulled away And Looked into Yuzu's eyes in a Loving Manner.
"It's a Gift for my Personal Love after all." Mei said as they Both Touched their Forehead with Small smile and They Linked Arms with each other and Went to their Sweet Date Together on that Snowy Day.

Fin.

Citrus Oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें