Class Rep!

*Warning: FUTANARI*

Mei was Sitting in the Class with the Lecture going on. But She Couldn't Focus Because Something was Troubling Her During her lesson.
"Teacher, I want to Use the Restroom." Mei asked.
"Okay, you can But come back Quickly." The teacher said and went Back to his Lessons. There was a Certain person who was Kinda intersted in Mei, Who is their Class Rep.
'Again? What does she do in the Bathroom...? Okay, let's find out!' Yuzu Thought as she Stood up and Walked out of the Classroom.
"Wait Okogi! Where do you think you are going without my permission?" The teacher asked strictly but it didn't Affect Yuzu even a bit as She Turned around and Flick her Middle finger to the teacher with a Pissed off face.
"I don't Need your Fucking Permission! I can do Whatever the Fuck I want go Back to your Fucking Teaching." She left. The Teacher cleared his Throat.
"Stupid Delinquent..." He mumbled before resuming the Lesson.
"Where is she?" Yuzu Said, Entering in the Bathroom. She suddenly stopped as she Heard some Faint moans Coming from the Last Bathroom Stall.
'Hm? is it coming from here?' She went in front of the Last stall.
"Mmm~ahh~oh!" Her eyes widened as she realised that it's Mei's Voice. She Smirked.
'Hoo~ the All Serious Class Rep is Skipping class and Masterbating in the Bathroom~ if I caught her now I can Kinda Blackmail her!' Yuzu Thought Devilishly. Yuzu Climbed up on the Stall's Gate but soon She Got Shocked By seeing Mei was Masterbating while Pumping her Penis Up and down Very Fastly. After seeing this Yuzu lost her balance and Fell down on her butt.
"Ow! My Ass!" She cried.
'But What The Fuck!? She has a Dick?!?' Mei came out and Dragged Yuzu inside with her in the Stall. She was Still very erected and was panting heavily while looking at Yuzu with her Blushy Face.
"H-Hey What are you doing?! Let me g-mmph?!?" Mei Crashed her lips with Her then forcefully she Opened her Mouth And Slipped her Tongue Inside. Yuzu was struggling to get out from this trap and Was Blushing Boldly but Mei's Kiss and her Thing was stopping her. After a minute or Two, they pulled away for some air with a Strand of Saliva Connecting their lips. Yuzu slowly came to her senses While Blushing.
"Y-You always come here to do this?!" Mei Nodded while Panting Heavily.
"Because You always stare at me from the back That Turns me on So much... That's why it Always Become like this..." Mei said in her Seductive tone.
'Shit! So she always knew!?' Mei stripped her skirt revealing her 10 inch Big Dick. Yuzu Blushed and Gulped when she saw her Actually size and thickness. Mei Tore Yuzu's Panties and Unzipped her Shirt, Yuzu got startled by this.
"Hey! Why did you do that..." Mei Started Licking her Neck.
"Why are you so Surprised? Don't you see That Shitty Teacher's Dick with your friends everyday after school?" She asked Leaving Bunch Of Hickeys around her Neck while playing with her Boobs.
"Fuck! Ngh! How did you know about that?!" Yuzu Asked as She tried to push her away but Failed.
"Because I always Watch You~" Mei Said as She Turned Yuzu around and Striked her entire Dick Inside of her.
"Ahh~ Fuck! It's Big!~" Yuzu Moaned loudly.
"Ohh! Yes~ I Just Loose My Virginity with the person I like!~" Mei Moaned as she Started Thrusting in and out of Yuzu's pussy. Mei Gently pulled Yuzu's hair.
"I am so Fucking Jealous of that Fucker!~ He got to feel You Before me Ngh! Ahh~" Mei said she Held Her waist and Began to Thrust Harder while Hitting Her Sweet Spot.
"Ahh~no! Not so Fast Hngh!~" Yuzu Moaned While Drooling from side of her mouth, rolling her eyes back in Pleasure.
"I will Fuck you so hard that You will never Think of Any other men Anymore~" Mei said Seductively as she Picked Yuzu up and Began to Slam inside of her Faster and Harder.
'Oh~! Fuck! Her Dick is Way too bigger than any men ahh~! my mind is Going numb... I never thought that I can enjoy this much with a Girl... More...~!' Yuzu Wrapped her Legs around Mei's Waist.
"Ahh~ Yes! F-Fuck me More~ Ahh! Harder! Mei~" Yuzu Moaned Loudly. Mei Smirked while Slamming Harder inside of her pussy.
"Ahh~ Fuck! Yuzu I am Close Ohh~" Mei Moaned.
"Hah~ Me too! A-Ahh~!" Mei Gave a Big Thrust and Came inside of her. Yuzu came with her. They both were Panting Heavily while catching their Breaths. They both Got out of the Stall Fixing Themselves.
"G-Geez You Tore my Favourite Panties... And You came inside of me... W-Will it be alright? It's not even my Safe Day!" Yuzu asked while Blushing along with her worried expression. Mei Cupped Yuzu's Face Kissed her Short but Sweetly.
"Don't Worry, My semen will not get you pregnant. So I can cum inside you as much as I want~" This Made Yuzu's Face like a Tomato.
"W-When do You started having feelings for me?" Yuzu Asked softly.
"From the Day You transferred here." Mei said with a Teasing Smile. Mei came closer to her ear and Whispered.
"So... Will You go out with me~?" Yuzu Blushed really hard as hearing this. She adverted her eyes then Nodded a small Yes. Mei Smiled has she Kissed her Passionately while Hugging Her Yuzu Kissed and Hugged her Back.

'Baka... Mei... There's no way that I will Say no to her!!...'