A Damn

*Warning: Futanari / Double Penetration.*

"So? Do you wanna Meet up again? Because I want to, I think you are pretty Cute... Eh? Matsuri?" She asked when Her partner was scrolling through her phone.

"Huh? Yeah... Sure... Maaaybeee No. Thanks for the Food though. Adios!"

Matsuri stalked into her apartment, slamming the door. Breaking the time and Heart of that woman.

"Ughhh!! Another Sucker!"

The 22 year old pinkette was extremely tired of bad Women, bad dates, and bad sex. It didn't seem like there was one Girl out there who actually knew how to please a woman... or if there were, they were all already taken by other hunters.
Being single was just so frustrating!!!

Tonight had been another example of a crappy blind date, who took her to a bad restaurant, and then back to her apartment where She heaved and bucked on top of her without so much as a pleasured moan from her!

Not only that, but She'd been completely oblivious to the fact that her performance had fallen far short of stellar, afterwards She'd actually wanted to be complimented and cosseted. Fuck that. She'd left after She'd started telling her what a frigid bitch She was, for not being able to enjoy her lackluster jack-rabbit fucking.

Whatever.

"Dammit," she muttered. So much for hopes that a date would finally mean an orgasm that she wouldn't have to give herself, and now her damn vibrator was out of batteries, AGAIN.

Looking up at the ceiling she exclaimed loudly, "What I wouldn't give for one Decent fuck! Just one, I don't even care who it's from at this point! Just one damned decent fuck that gets me off!!"

Tossing the useless vibrator back into its drawer, she got into bed and used her fingers to get herself off.

"Ngh... Fuck... Hah, Shit..."

Considering her less than happy state, it wasn't really the best orgasm in the world.

"Worst Night Ever!" Muttering, frustrated, she tossed and turned, finally falling asleep completely naked.

"Very Well."

But, Maybe, Her Damn or Prayer was received. Somehow, the atmosphere changed suddenly. An unknown smile was Watching over her from Above. At midnight, the air at the foot of her bed stirred, slowly forming into a tall, dark figure. Black as night, the creature chose to take the form of a large, muscular and handsome woman, with Long Hair along with Two Pointy Horns at both of its Side on its head, Small Side and Front bangs, her breasts were marvelous in size, but it couldn't do anything about the glowing red of its eyes.

A minor detail. It yanked the covers from the sleeping beauty, and grabbed her ankles as she suddenly started awake, unsure of what was happening.

"Huh?! What?!... Wha-WHAATTT THE FUCKKK!!!??!!?"

Seeing the dark and Gorgeous form looming over her, the red of its eyes glowing maniacally at her, she screamed in complete terror.

"Now, That's not very nice," The creature had a low, hissing voice, "Here I am, to fulfill your wish and all you can do is scream at me? So Disappointing."

"Who... Are you?"

"Hmph, Normally, I am known by the name, Haagenti. But I prefer to be called, Harumin."

"Hah...?"

Gathering her courage in this Mind-numbing situation, She gulped with her really unpleasant yet Surprised by seeing the Figure expression, Matsuri asked, "M-My wish?"