Match

*Warning: Yaoi*

Yuzuru was Huffing and Panting Heavily as he Passed the Ball to his Teammate His Teammate Got it as he Ran Towards the Goal Dashing and cutting a side the opponents as He Skid towards the main line and Set on his Knees as he grunted.
"C'mon Haruki! Pass it here!" Yuzuru said to his Best Friend who was Panting while Grinning to himself As He shuffled himself Infront of the Opposite players and Went to Yuzuru at his Speed and Flew his leg Backwards and Glanced at Yuzuru with a Smirk as He Gave a Nod. Yuzuru Smirked as well and Receive the Nod as he stood Infront of the Goalkeeper Blocking his View. Yuzuru let out a Scoff.
"Yuzuru! Here ya go!" Haruki Yelled as He Swung his Foot on the Ball with his Force as it Flew all over to the end Players were trying to Get the Ball But Failed as Yuzuru Stopped it with his Chest and Started Shuffling the Ball on his Knees and Faced to the Goalkeeper with a Cheeky smile with Furrowed eyebrows.
"Want this?" Yuzuru asked The Goalkeeper grunted as he Cracked his Knuckles and Went to Yuzuru.
"Don't be so Cocky, Yuzuru!" He Growled. Yuzuru Chuckled as he went Sideways confusing the Goalkeeper while Panting Heavily.
"That's the way I am." Yuzuru said with a Huff The Goalkeeper was Confusing as which way to go At that Moment, Yuzuru took the Chance as he Stuck the Ball in between his Feet and Did a Flip.
"Hah!" Yuzuru flexed himself as the Ball went in the Net cut across from the Goalkeeper who was Just Gazed to himself.

*Coach's Whistle*

"Yuzuru's Team Won this Match by 30-29 points!" The Coach Announced.
"YEAH!!!" Yuzuru's Team got Fired up as well as the Crowd who were Sitting out of the Ground as they Started Clapping and Cheering for Yuzuru's Team Victory Yuzuru's Team Gathered around Yuzuru Patting his Shoulder.
"We Did it Captain! That Goal was just So cool You are Amazing!" His Team Members said with Bright smiles while Praising him. Yuzuru laughed.
"Ahaha eh~ that's not it. We Played Together, that's why we won haha!" Yuzuru Said as he Felt a Hand Coiled around his Neck it was Haruki.
"Ohhh Boy~~ Talking Big huh~? We all know that How you Love Sports and Exercise. So, Don't scrub the Gentle Wording over us!" Haruki Said with a Cheeky smile Causing Yuzuru Slightly Pink Shade on his Cheeks as he Started Scratching his Neck.
"S-shut up...! I was trying to be cool You Know?" Yuzuru whispered to Haruki with Slightly Pouty Face. Haruki and Other members started Laughing together as well as Yuzuru. Their Victory moment got Interrupted by someone who came near to them While Clearing his Throat.
"Don't think this was The Final Victory Mr. Captain." A Stern voice made all them Silent as Yuzuru and Haruki turned to that Voice as it was from a slightly short Raven haired Boy who was the Opposite Team Captain as well as the Strict Cold Student Council President. Yuzuru and Haruki Gave Eachother an Awkward Laugh.
"Prez, It's okay to be mad and Accept the lost because We Fucking Won! Hahaha" Haruki Laughed really hard holding his Stomach with slightly teary eyes.
'What the Fuck is Haruki is Talking about?!! Is he Crazy? O-oh no! He looks really mad!' Yuzuru started getting Sweaty seeing The President's Stern blank Face and got Troubled at Haruki's This Sudden talk as he Pushed Haruki away from them and Stood infront of him looking at him with slight blushed face.
"Um Kei... Sorry for Haruki's that Behavior hahaha..." Yuzuru said with a fake laugh. Kei was Stood Still not responding to that. Yuzuru gulped as He set his palm Infront of Kei with a smile.
"It was A Good Match with you Kei." Yuzuru said gently. Kei let out a Scoff and Pass off Yuzuru's offer.
"It was for Exercise not with you." Kei said Sternly as He returned to campus scattering his Team Members as He went towards the Student Council office. Yuzuru got little upset as his Hand Trailed down He let out a Sigh. Haruki came besides to him and Hand around his Neck looking at Yuzuru's Troubled face.
"Oi~ Yuzuru~ Are you still upset with me for saying that to Prez?" Haruki said snuggling onto his Cheek. Yuzuru Shook his Head.
"No... It's not that. I think he Just don't like me at all... Maybe he is Still against the thing about being us Brothers or family..." Yuzuru Said in a soft tone. While Everyone was Changing their Clothes in the Changing room. Yuzuru lift up his T-shirt with a Huff revealing his Fine Abs.
"Hmm, is that so. Well don't worry it'll be work out Smoothly." Haruki said Putting on his Uniform, Hiding his Phone in his Pants while Buttoning up Yuzuru Sighed.
'Am I that Annoying...? I thought we'll get along Since Papa got Remarried... Hah! what Should I Do...?' Yuzuru's thought got Interrupted when Haruki Groped Yuzuru's Ass from behind and ran his Fingers on Yuzuru's Abs causing him Flinch and Slightly Blushed.
"H-Hey!! What are you doing?! I am changing here!" Yuzuru Shrieked while Haruki was laughing as he rest his Chin on Yuzuru's shoulder.
"Ahaha! Sorry Sorry! You were Distracting so I took a little Shape of you~" Haruki said with a Cheeky Grin. Yuzuru Sighed as his Glanced fell upon a Shadow who just Swapped away, Yuzuru Didn't Thought about this any longer and just Shrug it off. After Changing, they Went to their Classroom as always. Yuzuru just Spaced out during his Lessons just Stare outside of the Window and Sighed.
"Okay, That's all For Today's Class. I want the Assignment tomorrow specially you, Yuzuru." Teacher said, Pointing him as He just Gave an Awkward smile to his Teacher. With this Their Last class ended. Yuzuru was packing up his stuff and Got up as He and Haruki were walking through their way to home.
"Here, Drink this maybe this'll be Cheer you up." Haruki Said giving a can of Fizz to Yuzuru.
"Thanks." Yuzuru said and Drank it as Something popped in his Head.
"Mm! Oh yeah, Today Matsume asked you to go out with him at the Game center, He is waiting for you there." Yuzuru said, finished his Drink and tossed it to The Trash bin. Haruki got slightly shocked.
"What? Why That Brat is Waiting for me there? I don't wanna go." Haruki said slightly in Stern voice.
"Don't say that. He really like Spending time with you, Remember? How he Enjoyed playing with us The other day. That's why you should go with him, He will not do anything weird to you anyway." Yuzuru said Patting his Shoulder. Haruki slightly Furrowed his Eyebrows as He Sighed.
"Fine, I am just going with him Cause you Told me to." Haruki Agreed. Yuzuru smiled Cheekily as he Hugged Haruki.
"Good have fun!" Yuzuru said, Haruki hugged him back as He Nodded.
'He's a pervert... I don't wanna go...' Haruki thought Helplessly, Two of them Bump their fist before Returning to their different Ways. Yuzuru was still Having slight Worry about Kei Looking up at the Orange Sky.
"Hah... Do you Really Hate Me? Kei..." Yuzuru mumbled as he Walked away. Kei was Putting his Student Council Stuff on it's Right Place with a Small Sigh and The Vice-president noticed it who was Kei's Childhood friend.
"What's the matter President? You are Sighing a lot today. Did something happen?" He Asked. Kei looked at him with his Blank Expression Shaking his head.
"Nothing Horime, I was Just Thinking about Upcoming Board Meeting with Teachers and the Chairwoman." Kei said Putting some Files in his Bag. Horime just nodded while Packing the Remaining Files and Zipped his Bag as well.
"Horime, I am going First. good work today." Kei said in his monotone while leaving the Office, Horime Waved at him.
"Good day Kei-kun..." Horime Mumbled. Kei Was Walking to the School Gateway with slightly Blushed face.
'I can't tell Horime That I am Troubled by My Step-brother. He is a Dork...' Kei Thought without his Realization he reached home, He sighed and Went inside.
"I am home..." He said in a Low Voice. He saw The Lights are off in the Living room.
'Maybe Father is not Home yet.' Kei Thought and Went To his room and Dropped his Bag on his Table While Changing his Clothes. He noticed that Yuzuru's Clothes were scattered here and there. He sighed as He Changed himself and Grabbed Yuzuru's Shirt and Stared at it as he Suddenly remembered the Moment when he was spying on Yuzuru while Changing After their Match as he became a Blushy mess and Felt himself Getting slightly Hard.
'S-Shit! No! Ugh...' Kei mentally groaned and Shook his Head as he Tossed Yuzuru's Clothes aside from the Bed and Sat on the edge of the bed while Holding his Chest which was beating loudly. Kei Flinched At the sound of the Door opening as he Quickly wore His Stern face and got up.
"Where were you? Your Clothes were in the way so I—" Kei's Stern face and Everything Melted away as he Saw Yuzuru came out of the Bath Only in his Towel on his waist with Steamy Hair and Dripped Body.

*Badump* *Badump*

Kei felt his heart was about to get out from his Chest as he tried his Best to make his way but Failed seeing Yuzuru's non-resisting Body. He blushed really hard and Avoided his eye contact with Yuzuru.
"Um Wait were you saying Kei...?" Yuzuru asked coming inside and closed the Door. Kei Backed up a little.
"I-i was saying that Y-you should... Nevermind! I am going to take the bath...!" Kei Said Left of his talk by Raising his Voice and Grabbed his Towel as he tried to Slip away but, Yuzuru caught Kei's Arm and Stopped him as he went infront of him.
"Kei, Why do you hate me so much?" Yuzuru asked with a serious Tone. Kei Finally Looked at him directly into his eyes.
"Is it because Our Parents got Remarried? because W-we became Step-brothers...?" Kei felt sadness in Yuzuru's voice as he let out a Small sigh.
"I-i don't hate you..." Kei said like a Whisper That was audible to Yuzuru.
"Eh?" Yuzuru asked. Kei looked up at him with Blushy Watery eyes.
"I-i am in l-love with you..." Kei said in a Soft tone. Yuzuru Blushed really hard hearing this.
"E-Eh?! U-Um?! M-me? B-But I always thought you don't like at all! I saw me being around to you always make you Mad over me! So H-How?" Yuzuru asked while Stuttering. Kei Shook his Head.
"I-i always get so nervous around you... That's why I tried to avoid you but it Looks like I have failed..." Kei said cupping Yuzuru's face and Leaned in for Kiss. Yuzuru's heart Dropped from the inside as he was not expecting this at all. Yuzuru Held Kei's Waist and Returned the Kiss By Swirling his tongue on Kei's Lips asking for entrance Kei's face was Reddened blush as he Opened his Lips and Allowed Yuzuru Slipped his Tongue and met with Kei's Tongue. They Swirl their Lips on Eachother as well their Tongues Yuzuru unbuttoned Kei's Shirts and Unzipped his Pants Stroking his Small Bulge.
"Mmm!~" Kei Flinched as He Unwrapped Yuzuru's Towel and Felt Yuzuru's big Penis Which was Standing up.
'W-wow I didn't had the idea at all! Kei Liked me all this time... I was wrong About him... Ahh~ I-It feels G-Good Kei...' Yuzuru Cupped Kei's Face and Pushed his tongue more inside as They Fell on the bed as they pulled away while Panting Heavily looking at Each other. Yuzuru Stripped Down Kei's Pants and Started Rubbing his Shaft.
"Hah~! Mmm~" Kei Moaned softly as his hand went to Yuzuru's big Shaft and Started Rubbing it as well.
"Ngh!..." Yuzuru Huffed as he went to Kei's Neck, Planting Kisses and hickeys there As Yuzuru Huffed in Kei's Sensitive Ear. Kei Jolted, Yuzuru Traced his Hand on Kei's Chest and Teased his Nipples While Both of them were Rubbing Each other.
"Hahh~! I am going to cum~!" Kei said Moving his hand Fastly on Yuzuru's Shaft Yuzuru Huffed.
"Y-yeah M-me too... Mhm~!" Yuzuru grunted as he Also Fastened his hand Their Shafts were Stiff as They Moaned and Cum Together releasing their Semen outside Their hands was covered in Each other's cum while Panting Heavily, they bought their Hands in front of Them and Crossed their arms as They licked Each other fingers While Licking, Yuzuru Saw that Kei's boner is Coming back and his Hole was Twitching Continuously. Yuzuru Smirked and took back his Hand from Kei's Mouth and went to his Hole as he Inserted one Finger in it making Kei's Body Flinched over him.
"Mhmm~!" Kei Moaned Yuzuru slowly moved his Finger.
"Wow Kei... it's So wet and Tight C-can I put it in? I-It's okay if you don't want to..." Yuzuru asked with Blushy Face. Kei was flustered as he Looked at Yuzuru with Wanting face as he Nodded.
"B-be gentle..." Kei said softly. Yuzuru Gulped as He Went to his Hole and started Rubbed his Shaft at the Entrance feeling the Tightness.
"I am Gonna do it okay?" Yuzuru Said. Kei nodded, Yuzuru Slowly Slid in Pushing inside and Going all the way in as He Striked till the End.
"Ahhh!~ Mmm!!" Kei Gripped on the Bedsheets Biting his lower lip. Yuzuru was Grunting as He Made a Slight grip o Kei's Waist.
'F-Fuck... He is so tight and slippery inside...' Yuzuru thought as he Started moving in and out Feeling the texture of Kei's Hole but The Pleasure was becoming Deeper as Yuzuru Started Thrusting slightly Faster Kei's Eyes Widened as he Started Moaning loudly. Yuzuru Greeted his Teeth in pleasure as he went to his Neck and Kissed on the Spot. While Yuzuru was Thrusting Harder inside of him. Kei Wrapped his Hands around Yuzuru's Neck, While Yuzuru was Thrusting, He Felt Kei's Nails were Tracing at his Back as it was Feeling good to him. He Looked at Kei and Kissed him while Moving faster.
"Mmmphmm~!!" Yuzuru Felt his Climax Buliding up as well as Kei as they Grasped Each other Tightly And Yuzuru came inside in Kei's Hole Kei let out his cum on Yuzuru's Stomach. Yuzuru took out his Shaft and Slept besides Kei. They both Were huffing and Breathing Heavily. Kei Rolled up to him and Buried his Face in Yuzuru's chest. Yuzuru Smiled as He Put over the Sheets on them while Stroking Kei's head. They Held Each other in a warm.
"I can't see you as my Brother anymore..." Yuzuru said. Kei quickly Looked at Yuzuru with Serious Expression. Yuzuru Chuckled.
"I Love You too Kei, We are not Brothers anymore." Kei's face lit up as he Nodded and Hugged Yuzuru.
"What about Father?" Kei Asked, Yuzuru hummed.
"Don't worry About that, I am Sure Papa will Support us." Yuzuru said and Held Kei's head close to his Chest. Kei loved this Warmth as he Nodded.
'I might Lost today but I won this Match Yuzuru...' Kei Thought as They Both Drifted into Sleep in Eachother's arms.