Guard dog

*WARNING: FUTANARI*

“Mmm~!" 

"Phwamph~!”

Some erotic moans were escaping from a specific brunette and pinkette girl. The cool Brunette with one ponytail, in her black tank top, in her boxer along with a silver bullet chain around her neck while she was in contact with a smaller than her girl who was in her shirt and sexy stockings.

“Mmhm~! Matsuri…~”

"Nghm~!”

Both of them were moving their lips around each other, the brunette opened and slipped in her tongue and met up with her tongue.

*Grind!*

“Hey! You sped cigarette smoke all over this room again, didn't you?!?" Matsuri yelled while she was grinding her foot under Harumin's chin.

“Ow ow ow!" She struggled while she held her leg with an awkward smile.

“I told you to do it on the veranda! Can't you even follow a single Fuckin’ Rule?!?" She grumbled.

Harumin smirked as She made her hands like a paw, "I don't pway by the wules, Woof!~” she played with a cheeky smile. Matsuri scoffed,

“No better than a Stray mutt, I see.” She said bluntly.

“Whoa~ Verbal Abuse, too?” Harumin groaned.

Matsuri sighed as she clicked her tongue. “If you don't behave yourself, it's back to the streets with you!” she gasped when Harumin tackled her and got on top of her.

“No~ lemme keep being your pet!” She said as she looked at the no bra underneath Matsuri's shirt and the stockings were making the view more arousing.

"I never thought that a mutt like you would be this much fucking trouble." Harumin came and kissed her.

"I think this mutt has to do a bit of kissing to stop that dirty mouth of yours~!” She said with a seductive Smirk, She held her face and gently kissed her again. 

“Did you really have to say it like that? You're not even good at kissing. Mhm~...” She ended with a small moan.

"C'mon lighten up, will you? I know you like to kiss.” Harumin said as she licked her lips. “It's not bad for a pet to take care of its master once in a while, now is it?”

Matsuri scoffed with a smirk as She wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck. “Heh, then how about I go take you for a walk? Oh, but you'll have to make me cum first, got it?” She demanded.

Harumin chuckled as She kissed her cheek with a confident smile. "If that's what my master wants," she said as she slid her fingers under her panties and rubbed them against her wet entrance with a wet squelch. “Then, I'll send you to Heaven.

Aahnh~!!"

"Huh, you sure talk big for someone who can't even handle that much.” Matsuri said in a cold tone while sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel around her Body, looking at Harumin, who was rolled into the sheets in the act of shame as She came three times.

She Trembled while Sniffling, “I apologize for my existence…” Matsuri internally felt the joy of victory.

The next morning, she got ready for school. Harumin was smoking on the veranda, In her lazy lower, White shirt and her usual black tank top underneath. Matsuri came in front of her with her bag on her shoulder, in her high school sailor uniform. “Hey, I'm going to school now…” Harumin hummed. “Go get a job."