I'll Do The Talking Tonight

The City Was Glowing in luminous Lights. But Deep inside in a Dark Alley, Men in Black Suit Were Running in Hoards with Guns in their Hands. They Stopped In front of a Strip Bar.
"We are at the Location Ma'am." One of the Man said Talking through the Bluetooth speaker in his ear.
"Go inside and Catch her." His Owner Ordered.
"Yes Ma'am!" The man Said giving his Men the Nod to get ready. They Slowly went inside of the Bar, The Bar was Having Dozens of Drunk Dropped Men and Hot Flaming Girls Doing their Eye Catching Pole Dances. The man Caught a certain Person in Black solid Suit with Sunglasses on her eyes, Opened Blonde Hair, Sitting on the VIP seat, Covered with Body Melting Girls. The man Tapped His leader's Shoulder and Pointed at the Scene. The man Quickly Called his Owner.
"Ma'am! We have Targeted Agent Okogi! She's right in front of us!" The man reported.
"Wait for Her actions, Then Capture Her instantly Without any Fail." She said Sternly.
"Roger That!" He said Hanging up. He Signalled His Followers to Scattered around the Bar in Disguise. They went to Their Positions. Yuzu was Flirting and Caressing the Girls who were around Her.
"Hey, Will you spend the Night with me in the Hotel room?" A girl asked Slowly Sitting on Yuzu's Lap.
"No way, You are gonna Spend the Night with me right?" Another Girl Said next to Yuzu while Stroking Her Hair as She was Grinding her Breasts against her arm. Yuzu let out a Chuckle at this Craziness as She Grabbed The Girl's Ass Who was sitting on her lap.
"Sorry Hot Ladies~ I am Kinda Booked Tonight But I can Fill you all Up with My Talkings~" Yuzu Said in a Player Manner. The Girls Blushed really Hard And Started Crawling over Yuzu While Biting their Lips and Looking Yuzu with Hungry eyes. Yuzu Picked up a Glass and Smirked at a Girl, The Girl Flinched and Quickly Poured a Glass of Kingfisher Alcohol to Yuzu. She put the Glass near her lips But then the Girl Slipped it off and Drink it with a Wink at Yuzu As she Grinned while Taking the Glass back from her and Poured it on The Girl As She Flinched.
"Don't Worry, it's my way to Drink my Drinks~" Yuzu said as She Leaned Closer to her neck and Slowly Drink the Falling Droplets of the Alcohol With her Velvet soft Tongue.
"Mm...~" The Girl Squirmed with her Blushy Face. The other girl Grabbed Yuzu's hand and put her Fingers in front of her Dripping Wet Womanhood as She Jumped Slightly.
"Wow! There's another alcohol Flowing over here~" Yuzu said with a Grin as she Slide in two fingers inside of her pussy. The Girl Clenched on the Seat's Covers.
"Hahn~!" The girl moaned. Yuzu Thrust slightly faster Making the girl's Pussy Twitched around Yuzu's Finger. Another Girl crawled up to Yuzu's Neck While Yuzu was at this, She Nibbled on Yuzu's ear, The Girl on Yuzu's lap Caressed Yuzu's Thighs and Trailed her Fingers on Yuzu's Lips.
"Eager Huh?" Yuzu Said with a Stern Tone. The girl leaned closer and Cupped Yuzu's face and was ready to crash her lips with hers but an Announcement Interrupt them.

"Now Our Special Host is Coming For The VIPs!"

They announced as Everything went black and One Spot light lit Right in front of Yuzu's Seat and a Pole came out from under the Stage and a Girl came in a Really Attractive Lingerie With a Party poker Mask on. It was None other than Mei herself. Mei Crawled up on the Pole while Curving Her Body in a Sexy way. Yuzu's eyes got Stucked on her as She Lower her Glasses to get a Better View.
'Damn... That Hot Dress Makes me want to Fuck you right away ..' Yuzu's Grin goes a little wider, Yuzu Removed her fingers from the Girl and Dipped them in the Alcohol and Drank it. Mei Slicked her Body on the pole as She was Looking at Yuzu's Beast eyes as She Smirked Getting off the Pole and Coming Towards Yuzu. Some Girls made Distance from Yuzu. Mei put her Heel Her on Yuzu's Thigh.
"Are You Gonna Pierce it up?" Yuzu asked. Mei Sighed as She Get on Yuzu's lap. Yuzu Stroked Mei's Lips with her Thumb. Mei Grabbed her hand and Made a Tight Grip on it and Twisting it Slightly. Yuzu Grunted and Blushed Slightly, Mei Leaned closer Pulling her Tie Getting her face Close to her ear and Whispered.
"Get to work." Mei said Sternly Causing Yuzu Tremble slightly.
"As you Wish, Darling~" Yuzu Whispered back. Mei Got off and Returned back to the Stage. Yuzu Got up as well As she Cracked her neck.
"Hahh~ Time to Wrap up some Shits!" Yuzu said to herself.
'Well to be Honest, it was getting best Part Hahh~ Whatever! I'll Take my Treat later, heh!' Yuzu Smirked as she Took out her Gun. The men who were Hiding Got Highly Alerted. Yuzu Smirked and Fired The Bullets around the Bar. Everyone Screamed and ran out of the Bar.
"Attack Her!" The men came out and Started Firing at Yuzu as She Took out her Bulletproof Suitcase and Blocked their Attacks. She took out a Machine Gun and Shredded The Men and Busted out their Blood.
"Take that MotherFuckers!! Haha!" Yuzu Yelled Insanely While Firing all over the Place And Suddenly Stopped, When a Female Figure Approached her. Yuzu Put down her Gun and Blushed Seeing Mei in Shirt and Plain Black Pants, Transparent Glasses on Her with The Crimson Red Lips Which were Luring Yuzu.
"Hi Beautiful~" Yuzu said with Fluent tone. Mei just gave a push to her Glasses. Some men Yelled and Ran Towards Yuzu with Bats and Iron Rods. Yuzu Shrugged and Put away her Guns and Suitcase Ready with her Bare Fists and Gestures the Men to come all at once. The men did the Same. Yuzu Kicked Them in their Stomach and Punched them Breaking their Jaw bones. As she Grabbed one's Head and smashed it on her Knee Yuzu Groaned Having some of his Hair on her Hand.
"Ew..." She Said then slowly Blow it away. A man Suddenly Tackled her from Behind.
"Coward." Yuzu said as she Broke his Face by her Elbow and Threw him away Using her Drop Kick. Yuzu Noticed that Everyone was Knocked out. Yuzu Let out a Huff and Smiled as She saw Mei was Chilling on the seat while Siping the Alcohol in the Glass and Clanking the ice cube in it. Mei stood up and Went to Yuzu.
"You Cleaned them up." Mei said With a small prace of smile. Yuzu Laughed and Suddenly Grabbed Mei's Waist and Pulled her Closer to her. Mei Threw away her Glasses.
"You are Great at Acting, Agent Aihara~" Yuzu said Sharing a Passionate Kiss with Mei for about 3-4 Minutes. Then They pulled away from each other's lips.
"Of Course, I got it from you~" Mei said. Yuzu Chuckled then They both went outside of the Bar and Saw Sho with His Men. Sho was in pure anger.
"You Traitor Bitch!" Sho Growled at Mei  but She Rolled her eyes and Flick her Middle finger to Her Father.
"I am now Yuzu's Bitch, Loser." Mei Sternly said. Yuzu Took out her Motorcycle key and pressed on it as It Came in front of them which was in Auto-Drive. Yuzu and Mei got on it. Yuzu Turned to Sho lowering her glasses with a Grin.
"Catch ya Later Father-in-law~!" Yuzu playfully said. Mei Grabbed Yuzu's Waist and Leaned onto Her.
"Arrghhh!! Okogi!!" Sho Gritted His Teeth even more as He hardly Stomped his Feet. Yuzu and Mei Drove away out of the City.