Long Drive

*Warning: Futanari*

The cars were Roaming around in the Middle of the night, In a Big city who's Light's were still Beaming like Day Board light. There were almost empty Roads and Highways, But some People still Work at this Hour of time as well. This goes for the specific Blonde who was Driving her taxi car through the empty road.
'Ever Since I've started being a night shift taxi Driver, I've had a lot of different customers.' Yuzu was driving in her Slow speed while Glancing at her both the sides of the Road for Customers, in her Black Driving outfit.
'Politicians, Celebrities, Famous Athletes... You name it.' Yuzu was hearing to a low volume music along with her Humming by herself while tapping on the steering wheel.
'When people like them ride in my taxi, I always remind that we totally live in different worlds.' Yuzu sighed.
'It's not I am not satisfied with a lot in my life.' Yuzu said and slightly groaned as She leaned back in more relaxed way.
'It's just that...in These dazzling streets, I can't help but feel That I'm just another insignificant cog in a machine.' Yuzu thought as She slowly bend up and Went back to her Driving and Soon got her another customer, A girl who was Standing besides the Light pole gesturing Yuzu to come and Get her.
'it's feels too much for me that I just wanna run somewhere else...' Yuzu Stopped her car infront of the girl with long black hair and Opened her Door for her.
"Please come in." Yuzu said, The Girl Nodded.
"Thank you." She came in and sat at the Back while Taking out a Card from her purse then gave it to Yuzu.
"Here, Please take me to this place." She said.
"Okay I understand... Miss customer..." Yuzu said in a low Voice and took the card then Saw that girl's name and the place name underneath.
'Mei...' Yuzu slowly took up her eyes to the mirror and Glanced at, Mei. Her Shiny Appearance just as dazzling as city lights. Yuzu Blushed.
'Whoa... She sure is beautiful...!' Yuzu Flinched as She Slightly blushed at her Body's reaction down there.
'Oh god... I know it's been a while but not now please...' Yuzu slightly groaned.
"? Miss customer...?" Mei said in a sweet tone. Yuzu Flinched.
"Ah... I'm sorry." Yuzu said then gave Mei's card back to her.
"Um... Uh... W-well then please buckle up your seat belt, We're going." Yuzu said as She started the engine. Mei Nodded and wore Her seat belt.
"Yes, I'll Leave it to you, Miss driver." Mei said.
'She definitely lives in a world beyond my reach.' Yuzu thought with a Blush and got slightly Rustled up by her Something else and Went to their Night Drive.
"You really saved my Back there." Mei said with a small smile.
"Y-yes?" Yuzu said in a confused tone. Mei nodded.
"I've been... Trying to get a Taxi for a while, but I had no luck." Mei Sighed.
"Ah... Recently, Many Taxi drivers try to go for Long distance Customers this time of night." Yuzu said, Eyes fixed on the road. Mei mentally smiled.
"How about you, Miss driver?" Mei asked. Yuzu gave an Awkward smile.
"Well, I'm... Okay with anyone." Yuzu said.
"I see... So I'm just another passenger, then?" Mei asked.
"I-i'm very sorry! I didn't mean it like that..." Yuzu said in her low Voice. Mei Giggled.
"I know, Sorry. You... Are you uncomfortable, Miss driver?" Mei asked as She made Yuzu Blushed and Flinched at the same time as Yuzu Glanced at Mei through the mirror and Slowly gulped.
"W-why do you think so, Miss?" Yuzu asked in a Frail voice.
"Because you haven't put on your seat belt that's why." Mei said as Yuzu looked down seeing her Bulge and Chuckled.
"Probably because it's kinda Best for me... for now." Yuzu said as Mei looked at her through back and nodded.
"Yes, Probably." Mei said. Yuzu Chuckled with a small smile.
'As we were talking, I was instantly captivated by her.' Yuzu and Mei were laughing together.
'And I found myself thinking that I wanted... To just stay with her like this.' Yuzu's Heart was slowly getting filled by Mei's Surroundings.
"We've arrived, Miss customer." Yuzu said but Didn't got a response from her.
"...? Miss customer?" Yuzu got slightly Confused and turned to Mei but She found her Sleeping peacefully. Yuzu slowly got her Blushy Face and Find Mei's Sleepy face cute.
'Don't fall asleep... Or This is going to be the Dangerous choice I'm gonna make...' Yuzu felt her Bulge was Tingling and Was making her Slightly Impatient.
"Mmh..."
"!" Yuzu got a little startled as She quickly turned to her front.
'Shit! That was close!' Yuzu cleared her throat.
"O-oh...! I fell asleep... We're... Already here, right? I'll just... Get my purse." Mei said in a soft voice.
"A-Ah! Please take your time." Yuzu said hesitantly.
"Can you open the door please?" Mei asked as Yuzu Nodded and quickly got out from her side went to Mei's side then opened the door.
"Please watch your step." Yuzu slowly Frailed her hand Infront of Mei as Mei gently held Her hand as That's made another Sensation through Yuzu's body as She Blushed.
"Thank you—aah!" Mei got a small stumble but Yuzu quickly Grabbed her.
"Woah... Are you okay, Miss?" Yuzu balanced her. Mei slightly Blushed as She slowly looked up at Yuzu and Made Yuzu's heart skip a beat then both of them Blushed while looking into each other's eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Miss driver. I... Have somewhere I want to go." Mei said in a soft voice to Yuzu.
'I have no reason to refuse. I don't care, as long as I can be with her.' Yuzu Nodded slowly.
"Would you... Drive me there just for a while?" Mei asked.
"Why Did you... want to go the beach?" Yuzu asked while seeing Mei walked to the Small wave above the Shore.
"Did something bad happened at work or..." Yuzu stopped when Mei Giggled.
"You see, I was raised in a seaside town." Mei said while going more into the Little depth.
"I like my job. I came to Tokyo with nothing to my name, but Evryone in the Store still welcomed me with open arms. And it helped that I like talking to people..." Mei paused.
"But, Sometimes, I just want to forget everything and listen to the sounds of the waves." Mei said as She Slowly closed her eyes. Yuzu was looking at her with her Blushy cheeks and Dazed eyes.
'—Ah, I wonder if she's the same as I am.' Mei turned to Yuzu and Smiled.
"I sometimes think,'What if things turned out for me differently?'" Mei said.
'Longing to be somewhere different. Somewhere not here.' Yuzu thought and Smiled Softly at her and She rolled up her pants while taking off her Shoes.
"Do you want to return to your Hometown?" Yuzu asked.
"I... Don't know." Mei said.
"If... You want me to, Miss customer, I can take you anywhere you'd like." Yuzu said while Smiling at Mei.
"... Ah, But of course, you'll need to pay." Yuzu said with a small serious face. Mei Giggled.
"You're so funny, Miss driver. Thank you very much." Mei said as She went to Yuzu.
"I think... That might be nice.—" Mei again got Her stepped slipped. Yuzu Flinched.
"wah!...! Miss customer!"
Yuzu gave Mei some of her spare Clothes as Mei's clothes were too Drenched to be worn, Mei was sitting in her Undies with a towel as She slowly took the Clothes from Yuzu and Noticed that Yuzu's face is Blushy and was Looking away from her.
"Thank you very much." Mei said in a Frail voice.
"I'll... Turn on the heater now." Yuzu said as She was going to her front but Couldn't when Mei's hand grabbed her arm.
"Wait...! Miss driver..." Mei said and slowly held Yuzu's hand.
"I have... One more place I'd like to go..." Mei said. Yuzu Blushed really hard as Her Heartbeat was racing up.
'Both of us already know... There's nowhere to run to in this life. That's why, this is going to be our and only our Long Drive.' Yuzu grabbed Mei's face and Kissed her Passionately, Mei kissed her back as well as She wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and Started to wrap her tongue around Yuzu's tongue. It was really dark to see inside of their car as Yuzu had parked her Car in a corner of an Unseen Spot.
"Mm...~! Mhmm!~" Yuzu's kiss made an small end for Mei as She was against the Window and rather her body being cold from earlier, It became Hotter because of Yuzu. Yuzu while Kissing Mei, She unhooked her bra and Slipped away her Panties, Mei turned to the window side, Yuzu Kissed her bare back and Removed her Shirt while Gropping Mei's Breasts. Yuzu kissed Mei's Neck in a loving way.
'Even if this was just coincidence, or something decided by fate.' Yuzu slip her fingers infront of Mei's woman hood and rubbed it gently.
"Mhm!~" Mei Flinched with her Blushy Face.
"I-i think... I've found the thing which was bothering you earlier..." Mei said in between of her small breaths. Yuzu Gave pecks on Mei's ears while Huffing into her ear.
"I believe... I never told you." Yuzu said as She Flinched when She felt Mei's hand around her Shaft from on her pants and Yuzu Glanced her small Smirk face.
"Even if you don't tell me... I know." Mei said as Yuzu Smirked and Kissed her again while Running her tongue around Mei's tongue with their hot pants in their kiss.
'We both... Still found each other.' Yuzu gently grabbed Mei's waist as She was sitting on her Waist while Rubbing her Soaked Entrance against Yuzu's stiff shaft.
"Ahm!~ it's so hot... Were you holding back all along?" Mei asked as Yuzu Blushed really hard and Her Shaft Throbbed.
"Y-yeah... Hah!~" Yuzu twitched when Mei grinded her Sticky way onto Yuzu's tip, Yuzu Huffed Heavily.
'Yes... In this alone Night to Seaside.'
"You're Thing is Completely opposite from you..." Mei said with a small Smirk with her Blushy Face. Yuzu Chuckled.
"H-How so...?" Yuzu asked as She gently Chomped on Mei's stiff nipple making her Twitched.
"Hngh! You're so kind... Sweet, while it's so Rude... and impatient..." Mei slightly moaned in between of her wordings. Yuzu went to her neck and left a mark.
"Th-then can you please... teach it to behave properly...?" Yuzu asked as She slowly Frailed her Index finger on Mei's wet area. Mei Jolted and grasped Yuzu's head to her Chest as She nodded.
"G-gladly... Anh!~" Mei slowly slipped herself down and Have Yuzu's shaft hit her Deep spot at once.
"Aahh... Mhh!~" Yuzu moaned and started moving her Hips. Mei did her part as well by Moving her hips on Yuzu's Shaft.
"Ahhnh!~ Mmmgh!~" Mei pushed Yuzu down to the seat and begin to Bounce harder on Yuzu's Shaft. Yuzu twitched feeling Mei's walls sucked onto her Shaft as She Grabbed Mei's hips and Moved her hips while Thrusting inside of Mei's Slippery walls.
"Aah!~ Y-yes!~ More... Deeper!~ Mnnh!~" Mei Moaned loudly as She Saw Yuzu's Blushed Stunned face, Mei Leaned over to Yuzu's face while Panting Heavily so was Yuzu.
"Haahh!~... Nghh!~ I want a small feedback..." Yuzu said with a small Smirk with her Blushy Face. Mei looked at her With her loving eyes.
"Do you... like my Ride?" Yuzu asked while Moaning pretty slowly. Mei Twitched seeing Yuzu like this, She slightly Trembled and Slammed herself more harder and faster on Yuzu's Shaft.
"Aahhh!~ Mmmgh!~ I love it!~ Aaahn!~ I-i'm getting close!~" Mei moaned as She Crashed her Lips with Yuzu's lips and fastened up her pace.
'I-I am happy...' Yuzu twitched as She Started to Thrust harder inside of Mei's Deep spot and Felt her climax building up as She Hugged Mei tightly to her body and Kissed her Deeply.
'Very happy...'
"Mhmmph!~ Mnnhm!~ Nghmmph~!!"
"... I'm very sorry, I got the back dirty..." Mei said with a small Sigh. Yuzu Blushed and Chuckled.
"Ah... You mean "we", Do my clothes fits you? Is the size okay?" Yuzu asked while Driving through the Countryside road.
"Yes, it's a bit big though." Mei said then looked at Yuzu with Slightly worried expression.
"Umm... I'll wash these and returned them to you." Mei said, Yuzu Shook her head and Chuckled.
"It's okay... These are My own clothes... besides, if we meet again someday... I might just take you somewhere far away." Yuzu said with a small smile and Blushy cheeks. Mei Blushed as She slowly smiled.
"Also, we still have some time... Before Dawn breaks." Yuzu said as they stopped at a Signal, Yuzu slowly looked at Mei.
"Would you.. like to go somewhere?" Yuzu asked as Mei Nodded and Gently Pressed her lips against Yuzu's lips.
"Mmh~ Let's see... Then how about..." Those two decided their Drive as It made Yuzu's Car and herself flew away into the Sky along with her new Passenger, Mei. This drive will take over Miles and Miles away.

Fin.