Love with Thorns pt2

The Knock on the Door made Mei Flinched for an instant as She slowly walked towards the Door.
"What is it?" Mei asked firmly, it was one of her Maids.
"I'm sorry for Bothering you Princess, Your School time is here, You should get going now." The Maid said politely.
"Thank you I'll call you when I am ready to go." Mei said in her monotone.
"Understood." The Maid left, Mei Sighed as with a Small parce of Smile turned to Her Beloved person who was sitting on the edge of the bed with Slightly Blushy Face, Yuzu looked at Mei as Mei walked to Yuzu and Caressed her face.
"Yuzu, Come to school with me." Mei said, Yuzu started to feel slightly uncomfortable.
"Eh? B-But is it alright for me to go with you? I'm your... Slave." Yuzu said in her Low Voice, Mei's eyes went slightly dark as She mentally scoffed before sitting next to Yuzu and slowly coiled her hand around her neck, Yuzu Flinched.
"Yuzu I wasn't Asking you, You're not only my Slave but Main piece of My heart and I really don't want to pierce it again." Mei said in cold voice, Yuzu slightly Trembled and Slowly nodded.
"You will do as I say, right Yuzu?" Mei asked, Yuzu Nodded as She with her Numb eyes Smiled at Mei with Slightly Blushy cheeks, Mei smiled back and Went to Her closet Rustling things up. After a moment Mei found a Suitable dress For Yuzu as She gave it to Yuzu while Unlocking her Chains.
"Always remember this Yuzu, These bruises, Bite Marks are not only for hurting you but these are My over-affection for you." Mei said while Undressing Yuzu and Kissing her Neck marks making Yuzu blushed slightly as She nodded but Yuzu blushed more when through Mei's Clothe gaps, She saw the Hickeys were still in colour, Yuzu mentally Smirked.
"Yeah Mei I know, You will Hurt me but in your loving way." Yuzu said making Mei Blush for an instant as Mei slowly grasped Yuzu's face and Joint their lips together.
"Mmm!~ Hmm~" Mei Moved her lips with Yuzu's lips with their hot breaths mixed within, Mei slowly pulled away with a small Smirk looking at Yuzu with Her Blushy Face
"This is why I really love you Yuzu, if you think the Pain I am giving to you is actually pleasuring you then you'll never feel sad again." Mei said as Without Yuzu could notice, She was all well-dressed.
"Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you think." Mei said, Yuzu got up and walked infront of the mirror looking herself in a Black-and-white Butler Suit, Yuzu nodded.
"Yeah it's good, really Servant-like." Yuzu said Turning to Mei with a small smile, Mei Nodded.
"That's more I like it, Now Let's go." Mei said as Yuzu Nodded wearing plane Sole Shoes and White Gloves, Yuzu and Mei got in their royal ride off to Mei's school.
"You can go to your class Mei, I'll wait here or there." Yuzu said but Her eyes got slightly opened in Surprise seeing Mei's slightly dark glare, Yuzu gulped.
"Me-Mei?" Yuzu Stuttered in a low Voice, Mei took steps closer to Yuzu.
"Don't just make decisions all Your own, you are my property remember that." Mei said in her slight Stern Tone with a small Smirk on, Yuzu Nodded.
"Yes, I'm sorry... Princess." Yuzu said in her monotone as inside of Yuzu's head, She was Grinning, Mei nodded
"That's better, You're not going anywhere, You'll be by my side for the rest of the day, I hope you'll follow my order." Mei said as She turned to her Class way, Yuzu Exhaled lightly
'Yeah whatever you want, I'm all yours after all... My Princess.' Yuzu Smirked as She started to Follow Mei to her Class. Glances and Stares were coming towards Yuzu bit by bit as Students were Surprised to see Mei bought her Servant in the School campus for the first time. Yuzu was having straight face, Emotionless but inside She was as much troubled as Mei.
"Oh Good morning Mei-Mei...? Who is She?" Himeko asked while She walked infront of Mei and Yuzu.
"She's my Servant." Mei said in her monotone.
"But you never bought one before." Himeko said in her slight Confused expression while Glancing at Yuzu.
'Why do you care so much?! Just mind your own business.' Yuzu thought with slight irritation but didn't let that showed in her Expression.
"Yes it all happened so suddenly I didn't get to oppose it either." Mei said with a small Smirk looking at Yuzu.
"I see... Well let's go in the class before the teacher arrives, Is she Coming as well?" Himeko asked with a Smile at Mei as She nodded.
"Yes She will." Mei said as they arrived at their class, Yuzu was feeling slightly less comfort going inside infront of people, Yuzu sighed. But She Flinched suddenly having Mei's hand around hers as She quickly looked at Mei who was passing Her Small Smirk while Looking at her through corner of her eye.
"It'll be alright. If you can bear me then it is nothing for you Yuzu." Mei Whispered, Yuzu felt that in her Heart as She Smirked while leaning towards Mei's ear.
"I am not bearing you Mei, It is my Destiny with you and I am Happy." Yuzu Whispered while looking at Mei with her Cunning smile. Hearing this Mei Smirked with slight Blush on her cheeks as She nodded slowly.
"I'm glad." Mei and Yuzu Entered in the class. As expected, the surprise and Blank face infront of Yuzu. But Yuzu held it with an inner sigh as She Went to Mei's place at the Very front of the Blackboard, Yuzu with an inner Smirk stood Besides Mei.
"Who is she?"
"Is She a Servant of the princess?"
"She look kinda pretty."
Whispers were roaming around in the class as Mei was having slightly Irritated stings about this. Yuzu mentally Chuckled.
'We can hear you, you know?' Yuzu glanced over at Mei, seeing her Stern Blank face made Yuzu slightly amused from the inside.
'Sometimes this is Good to be known too. ' Yuzu thought with a Blank face. The teacher arrived as She looked at Yuzu with confused eyes.
"Are you a student here?" The teacher asked. Yuzu was Troubled to say something but She stopped receiving Mei's eyes gesture as Yuzu remained silent.
"I am asking you." The teacher said Sternly as Mei with a small Sigh stood up infront of her teacher.
"I apologise I didn't inform you about her before. She is my private servant, you can go teach without minding her." Mei said in her monotone. The teacher Glanced at Yuzu again before with a Sigh started her lesson.
'Of course, You have to treasure your private Slave-lover.' Yuzu thought with a Smirk as Mei while focusing on the Board slightly Smirked as well. The teacher Finsihed her Lessons as their School ended. As While Mei and Himeko were coming out of the Class Along with Yuzu behind them, Yuzu Sighed mentally but She stopped for an instant after hearing some Snickers behind her. Yuzu glanced at her Behind and saw some boys were staring at Mei with their unpleasant Smiles and Grins.
"Haha Seriously! That's dumb."
"Princess can't handle herself! But a servant would haha!"
"Belive me, I will take way too good care of Princess~ That is Babysitting her haha!"
Yuzu got her jaws Clenched at this as She Gripped her fists. Mei noticed Yuzu Slightly fell behind as She turned Behind.
"Yuzu? What's wro—..."
Hit!
"ACK! The Fuck you are doing??!!" Mei got surprised after seeing Yuzu in an instant Punched one of the Boys back there. All the Students stopped to their way and slowly started to gather around Yuzu and The Boy who she was Punching by Grabbing his collar with her Angry face.
"What am I doing?! That's the Thing I should be asking you!! You Bastard! At least I'm close to the princess! Whether I'm a Servant! A Dear Friend or A Fucking Slave! I know the Princess really well than you all! What you can do?! Only fucking Badmouthing About the Princess!" Yuzu Yelled while smacking the Boy, While Huffing Yuzu got on top of the Boy and Bruised his Face. The Boy groaned loudly, while The crowd was chattering over this. On Mei's side, She was dazed at Yuzu and Her words as She felt the same ache in her Heart when she met Yuzu after years.
Hit! Hit! Hit!
"Ack! Stop! Khack! Hah! Argh!" The boy Yelped in pain, Yuzu grunted while Huffing. The school Guard came and quickly tackled Yuzu From Behind.
"Stop! That's enough!" The Guard Tried to control Yuzu but Yuzu only stopped after seeing Mei's Glare infront of her. Yuzu Breath slowly in and out as She stopped.
"You Bitch! How dare you Hit Me!?" The Boy said Arrogantly. Yuzu Huffed and Gave a cold glare to the Boy. The boy Flinched while Groaning.
"Want me to Show you again?" Yuzu said in a deep voice as The Boy Became speechless. Mei stepped in between, Himeko was looking at her with her worried expression.
"You there. Release Yuzu now." Mei said Sternly, The Guard gulped.
"B-But princess! She might attack him again!" The Guard said but He Trembled after receiving a certain glare from Mei.
"Release her now or else Your Body will go home Headless." Mei spoke coldly. The Guard Scared to Death as he without saying anything slowly released Yuzu, Yuzu scoffed looking down the Boy as She fixed Herself and Quietly stood Besides Mei.
"I don't want to know what did you do that Offence my Servant but I really hope that you keep distance from us. As it'll be more peaceful resolution for a nuisance like you." Mei warned the Boy who was still on the grounds while Holding his Swollen face.
"Himeko, I am going first. Good day." Mei said to Himeko in her monotone as Himeko Nodded.
"Y-yes! Good day Mei-Mei..." Himeko said in her Frail voice, before going Yuzu gave a small nod to Himeko and Went with Mei. Their way to home was a pin drop silence. Yuzu was feeling really guilty about loosing her patience infront of Everyone as She couldn't looked at Mei.
'I'm such an idiot!' They arrived home as Mei ordered her maid to stay downstairs and Signalled Yuzu to come upstairs with her through her eyes. Yuzu Nodded and silently went upstairs with Mei, leaving the Maids in a daze. They entered in the room as Mei sighed.
"I'm sorry for what I did Mistress..." Yuzu apologized in low Voice. Mei turned to her with a smirk as She walked to Yuzu.
"Don't apologise, I Heard everything." Mei said making Yuzu confused.
"Eh? But...—" Yuzu Spoke down as Mei Frailed her Index finger on Yuzu's lips.
"Shh... Just answer me, Do you love me or Love me not?" Mei asked. Yuzu Smirked as She slowly Held Mei's hands and looked directly into her eyes.
"I do, very much." Yuzu answered as they both Crashed their lips together, Mei wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck and started to kissing Yuzu passionately as their faces were getting Blushy, both of them Smirked mentally.
"Mmm!~ Hamph!~" Yuzu moaned as when Mei was Pumping her Fingers inside of her pussy with a smirk.
"Shh~ Don't be so loud... The maids will hear us." Mei whispered moving her Fingers inside more Fastly. Yuzu with her Blushy mess face muffled her Moans while Twitching.
"Hmph!~ Mmm!~" Yuzu Arched her back in Pleasure as Mei kissed her neck while Turning and twisting her fingers in Yuzu's inner walls, Mei poked Yuzu's G-spot as She pumped her fingers there as Yuzu moaned while Twitching, Yuzu Gripped on Mei's Shoulder with her Blushy Face. Mei looked at her face with Her Smirk while squeeching Her fingers around Yuzu's slippery walls.
"Hahh!~ Mmmgh!~ Harder... I-i'm close!~" Yuzu moaned into Mei's ear making her more Blush, Mei slowly Nodded before pumping her fingers into Yuzu's pussy as Yuzu raised her hips, Her inner walls Clenched around Mei's fingers as Yuzu felt her climax building up.
"Mphmm!~ Nghh!~ Mei!~" Yuzu moaned as She wrapped her arms around Mei's Neck.
"Tell Me you love me Yuzu... tell me~" Mei said in between her Breaths as Yuzu Panted Heavily.
"Hah!~ Mmgh!~ I love you!~ Mei I really love you!~" Yuzu moaned into Mei's ear as She Twitched before releasing her Juices over Mei's Hand while Huffing Heavily. Mei giggled as She Slowly took out her fingers and licked Yuzu's cum in a seductive manner while Looking at her Blushy mess face.
"Mmm~ you taste sweet~" Mei Hummed as She went to Yuzu's face and Kissed her again with her Blushy Face, Yuzu kissed her back while tears drippled down to Yuzu's eyes.
'Loving you... Cost so much... Hahh... There's no winning in this game... But I'm really happy I am right here with you... with your love and Sins... Mei~' The next day when morning the arrived, Everyone were going busy here and there as Mei came out from her room and Saw the Rackle in her palace.
"Thank god you are here Princess! The King is looking for you!" The maid said to Mei in a Hurry. Mei was Confused.
"Eh? But why?" Mei asked.
"I'll tell you Why!" Both of them Flinched at a Sudden Shout of the King, Mei's Father who came infront of Mei with his irritated expression. The maid timidly ran away from the intense situation. Now the Princess and The King, Both of them were looking at each other with their Stern faces.
"What is your problem now, father?" Mei asked Sternly.
"So you are unaware of your own Deeds Huh? Very well then This will make you answer Properly. Bring her!" The King Yelled. Mei's eyes Widened seeing Yuzu was in the Guards' hands with her angry face. Mei felt the ache again as She Glared coldly at her father.
"What are you doing with my slave?" Mei asked in cold tone. The King Scoffed.
"Slave? Or your Lover?!" Mei mentally loosened her balance as She kept her posture.
"What makes you think that?" Mei asked in her monotone.
"One of a Boy at your school came to me Yesterday and spilled out your secret to me!" The King said Sternly. Mei remained Silently as She glanced at Yuzu who was having Emotionless face.
"If I say no, what'll you do with her?" Mei asked.
"I might spare her life." The King said. Mei mentally Giggled as She walked infront of Yuzu.
"So what do you have to say now?!" The King Raised his voice Sternly. Yuzu looked at Mei with her dark emerald green eyes as She slipped off slight Smirk.
"Why are you keep quiet?" Mei asked in a Whisper, Yuzu Sighed.
"You order me, I'll say" Yuzu Whispered Back, Mei mentally Smirked.
"Then say" Mei said. Yuzu Chuckled as She looked directly at Mei instead of the King.
"I already knew you'll get hurt when I'll come back to you. But what could a Small Heart do? I had to come back to you because I was addicted to you and Still am. To win This Loosing Game... I will Jump into the Thorns for your Love!" Yuzu said with a serious Tone as Mei Smirked with light Blush.
"And What do you want me to do?" Mei asked with a Knowing Smirk, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Want you to Jump in with me." Yuzu said with a smirk, Mei Giggled as She quickly grasped Yuzu's face. Mei turned to her father.
"What did you Said? You spare her life? You're a fool to know that... She is My Life." Mei said Sternly as The king got Confused.
"Oh you know I will. Mmm~" The Kiss made The king's eyes widened as He grumbled.
"Oh you are so Grounded, You insolent Daughter! Guards! Kill that Bitch!" The King Yelled in Anger. Mei quickly released from Yuzu's kiss while giving an obvious nod to Yuzu. Yuzu Huffed as She Jumped above and Kicked the Guards who were Holding Yuzu's arms.
"Hey Where do yo—Ack! Ugh!" Yuzu's Punch and Kicks made the Guards collapse, Yuzu quickly grabbed Mei's hand and Ran towards the exit of the palace.
"When did you learnt that?!" Mei asked while laughing.
"Very long time ago for this day I guess!" Yuzu said while spotting a Horse. Yuzu fastened her speed towards the Horse as She got the Glimpse That Many Guards are Chasing them, Yuzu Huffed.
"Hold on tight Princess!" Yuzu Yelled as Mei gripped Tightly onto Yuzu's hand.
"Hup!" Yuzu quickly bounced on the back of the horse and Carefully picked up Mei and made her sit infront of her.
"Do you know How to ride it?" Mei asked while Yuzu passed her the Rope as She Untied the ropes of the Horse with a Smirk.
"Are you Doubting me Princess? See this." Yuzu said with a confidential tone as she about to Kick the horse but suddenly a man came close to them as Yuzu groaned.
Kick!
"Ugh!" The man got a Face kick by Yuzu as She chuckled and Made Her Horse to run away from There.
"Yeehaw! Hahaha!" Yuzu laughed along With Mei as Her Horse shrieked with a Flow and Ran at it's Speed out of the Palace. Mei's heart was pounding so much realising that her Mistake has been taken away by this Moment with Yuzu.
"Do you know where are we going?" Mei asked with her Blushy cheeks.
"Nope! We're going where the Wind is leading us! We're free now!" Yuzu Yelled with happiness.
"Then that means We'll be together forever?" Mei asked with a Smile. Yuzu Nodded.
"Neither you nor I'll be Alone from now on, princess." Yuzu said.
"If you ever called me Princess again, I'll throw you off from the Horse." Mei said Sternly as Yuzu Chuckled.
"I am sorry Mei, but Being your slave does left me some Habits. Don't worry I'll work on it somehow." Yuzu said with her Cheeky smile which Mei loves the most as She giggled.
"We are together again, like our Old memories. Please promise me you'll never leave me again." Mei said looking at Yuzu with Loving eyes. Yuzu gave a Quick Kiss to Mei as She nodded.
"I'll never leave you alone again. I'll be together with you, in darkness or in Fate light... From Dusk till dawn, Forver." Mei became really Happy hearing this as She grabbed Yuzu's face and Gently Crashed their lips together.
"Mmm~" Both of them Blushed as Yuzu passionately Kissed Mei back. The Sun was setting down so was their Draker days but even if there are more like those of the Thorns, Both of them will get over it with their Love.

Fin.