🎃Passion Never Dies!🎃

*Alternate Chapter Of "No Regrets." & Halloween 🎃 ✨Special✨*

What if, What if Yuzu didn't shoot herself that day. And Things Could've been more different than What was Expected.

*BANG!*

"!! Yuzucchi!" Yuzu Flinched as Harumin barged into the Store with her shotgun in her hand. Yuzu Gulped and came up with a Weak smile as she noticed that the gun was Empty.
"... so What now…? I can't even die peacefully…?" Yuzu Mumbled with her Teary Expression as She slowly got up and turned to Harumin.
"Harumin!... You are okay… How's everyone…?—"
"Before that! What were you doing here with the gun…!! Holy shit…" Yuzu saw Harumin's reaction after seeing Mei's Dead body. She went there and Knelt down.
"How did she…?" Harumin asked in a low Voice, Yuzu Clenched upon the gun and Furrowed her eyebrows.
"Because of me…" She spoke softly. Harumin quickly turned to her with her Questionable expression. But, She Noticed some blood stains on Yuzu's face and then a Huge Bite mark around Mei's Neck.
"N-no way… Yuzucchi? You did not…" Harumin said faintly as She slowly got up and grabbed Yuzu by her Shoulders.
"You bit her While you were Turning into a Zombie?!! Why?! And Above that, How did that happen to you in the first place?!" Harumin asked with her Impatient self.
"We-we… were… huh? Wait… I don't remember! Ugh! I don't have the memory of How did I kill Mei…" Yuzu groaned while holding her Head as She looked at Mei and started trembling. Harumin was troubled as She slowly hugged Yuzu and Rubbed her back.
"Sigh… Yuzucchi, I am so sorry…" Harumin said in a low Voice as Yuzu cried softly. Harumin then after a few seconds, Pulled away from her and Huffed.
"Let's Get Outta here. Everyone is waiting for you. The Shitty Zombies are still Chasing us!" Harumin said as She held Yuzu's hand, and was about to Leave the Convenient Store but Yuzu stopped.
"Yuzucchi?" Harumin asked and saw Yuzu was Blankly Staring at Mei's Body.
"I Can't just Leave Her body like this!" Yuzu said with an Angry expression.
"What are you saying?! She's Dead Yuzucc—"
"I know. I killed Her! So I wanna be the One Who should Bury her!" Yuzu yelled.
"!! Shit!!" Harumin startled as She saw Some Zombies glancing in their direction.
"Arrghh! Raghhgh!"
Harumin took Yuzu Down on the floor and in the Meantime, They managed to Escape from their sights.
"Dude! Stop Yelling! They're sensitive to Sounds!..." Harumin whisperly Yelled at Yuzu.
"... sorry…" Yuzu said in a low Voice as She sighed.
"Fine. We'll Take her Body with us."
"!... Thanks Harumin…" Yuzu looked at Harumin with her Teary smile as Harumin nodded as She Slowly reloaded her gun and Peeked out of the Window.
"Yuzucchi, Grab the Body and Get out from the Back Door. I'll be there in a moment." Harumin said in her Stern voice as Yuzu Nodded and She with her Sorrow heart, Carried Mei in her hands in a bridal style. Yuzu's eyes automatically filled with Tears.
"... Sorry Mei…" Yuzu Whispered and Made her Stern expression as She with her Stealth movements, went towards the Back door.
"Alright, Now gotta Burst some heads!"

*Crock!*

"Heyyy Dead Dudes!!! Look at Me!!" Harumin yelled and Drew attention of Lots of Zombies as They Growled and Dashed towards Harumin. She Smirked and At their Heads.

"Arrghh!!!—"

*BANG!*

"RAGHHGH—"

*BANG!!*

"GRAAAHH!!"

*BANG!!!*

"KKARRAHHH!!!!"

*BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!*