A Collar

*Dom Mitsuko x Sub Mei* *Warning: Futanari*

-X-
(A: This Chapter is a slightly correct explanation about The Dominant and Submissive relationship. Because Many Dom x Sub Story will be out in the Future, So The readers will not have that much problem. Thank you.)
-X-

'Goddamnit! Another Failure.'

A Certainly Black haired girl thought with her Stern expression while looking at a Short Haired girl. She was Masterbating in front of her while the Cold eyed Girl was sitting on a Chair in a Lady-like manner. The Girl seems like a Picked up Toy for Mei only for the meantime as She was glancing over the clock by second to second.
"Ahh~! Look at me Master~!" The Girl Moaned as She rubbed and Squelched her fingers in and out of her Slit. Mei's eye Twitched.
"You're too loud." She said in a Cold voice as This Made the Girl Flinched really as She blushed more. While Trembling, She looked at Mei and Her fingers started pumping in her pussy on their own.
"I-i am Sorry Master~! Ahhh~! I can't stop~!"
'No. This isn't it.'
"Shut your Mouth…" Mei Huffed as She brought her Feet around the Girl's Face.
"Hah~! Master~! Yes~! Mmm~!"
"I said Shut Up." The Girl Shuddered hearing Mei's command as She started licking Mei's feet then sucked on her toe.
"Mmm~! Hmph~! Ah~!"
'This isn't what I want.' After Their small play, The Girl was laying down on the bed while Mei came out from the shower.
"We're such a good match. No one's ever satisfied me like that without any commands." She said as She stood in front of Mei and rested her arms on her shoulders.
"Would you give me lots of commands… if we became a couple?" She asked, Mei sighed and knitted her eyebrows.
"I'm not satisfied at all." The Girl got surprised as She backed up from her.
"This was a Waste of my time. Just Leave." Mei Sternly said.

"That's all for Homeroom for Today. If Anyone has any printouts to hand in, Please come by to the Staffroom. Class Dismissed." The Teacher said and left the Class, So did the Students.
"Aiharaaaa! Let's Hang out Today!" A Pink Haired girl clung to Mei. She wrapped her Body around Mei's arm. Her Friend beside her just Looked at them with a blank expression.
"Oi Matsuri, Don't you have anything to do beside Fucking around?" The Blonde girl asked.
"Eh~ Cause it's Fun~ Yuzu-chan~" Matsuri Giggled.
"I can't. I've made plans already." Mei refused as She Inhaled sharply. The Pinkette groaned.
"Aww! Is it your Girlfriend?"
"Only Friend." Matsuri Hummed.
"You're a Dom, right? I'm a Sub, So can we play sex and have a sexy time?" Matsuri asked.
"You have a Girlfriend, right? No thank you." Mei refused again and Glanced at her Collar which was a Symbol of their pairing. Every Dom-Sub couple has the Collar, Necklace or Choker to show their Pairing.
"My Girlfriend's a Dom too, But She's too Gentle." Matsuri said. Mei didn't respond to that.
"I wanna Experience what it's like being ordered around by a Dom like You." Matsuri said with a Blushy smirk. As Mei went to her inner thoughts.
'Dom and Sub. It's a Distinction between people that can be made later in life, Irrespective of gender. By High school age, Most people fall into one category or the other.' Mei Glanced at Matsuri who was giving the look of invitation.
'Subs like her become ecstatic when they are commanded and praised by Doms. Meanwhile, Doms get their satisfaction from Ordering and praising Subs.'
"I wanna be, Like, Bullied and Handcuffed~ I like the Harder stuff~" She was telling her preferences.
'I wasn't asking…' In Which Mei was totally uninterested.
"Hey Matsuri, I'm a Rank C Dom. You can do it with me." Yuzu said with a Cunning smile.
"Then you're equal to me." She said,
"C'mon, I'll show you plenty of Love." Yuzu said while setting an offer.
"Forget it Yuzu-chan, You are just as gentle as Senpai. I Once dated a Girl who was ranked lower than me and Being commanded by Doms who doesn't match my taste Just don't get me going." Matsuri said while Recalling her past dominants. She laughed.
"I guess it goes against my Natural Instinct? Ahahaha!" She laughed.
'Instinct… Well, Generally speaking, Whether someone can be categorized as a Dom or a Sub is a matter of Instinct. They require different types of sex play to manage their desires. This merely include three steps as the Basic Framework is this: