Just Friends?

*Warning: Futanari, Pairing: Yuzu x Matsuri*

"Pretty Sure, it all started when I was like 7 and The Blonde Ball of Sunshine came into my life."

"Matsuri, Come here for a moment!"

"Coming Mama."

The little black haired girl, Blue eyes, Cute Bunny Ear covers on her head with a cute little smile, responded when her Mother Called her out, while She was Playing with her Dolls on the couch. She got up, went to her Mother and Saw A woman with green eyes and Short black hair was talking to her over tea.

"Oh My! Aren't you a little Cutie? What's your Name, Sweetie?" The woman adored the little Matsuri with her Bright smile and Sparkly Eyes. But Of course, That Slightly made her Fidgety as She hid behind her mother with a shy look. Her mother giggled, She patted her head for reassurance.

"Hey now, Introduce yourself to Mrs. Okogi, Matsuri." Her Mother said in a gentle tone. Matsuri slowly nodded.

"I-i am Mizusawa Matsuri... I am seven years old... Nice to meet you..." She said in a Whisper.

"Aww Hello~ I am Okogi Ume, From today onwards I am your Neighbour as well as your Mother's Friend! Let's get along well, Right? Matsuri-chan?" Ume said in her warmest way that made the Timid Girl's eyes Sparkled up.

'She's a Good Lady...' Matsuri nodded respectfully, a Wave of Admiration came through her heart.

"I am sorry Ume-san, She is really nervous around new people. She doesn't talk much even at home... That is the reason She has no friends at school also." She said with a sigh. Apparently, that woman from another city may have been moved to Next door of the Mizusawas, So The Neighbours greeting was going on.

"Oh Don't be Mizusawa-san, it is usually really nice to See Children behaving this Quiet and Polite around People or At home, Well... Unlike Yuzu." Ume went back to seat as She said with a Chuckle.

'Yuzu...?' When Ume mentioned that name, That got Matsuri really curious and that's when She noticed that Ume was continuously stroking someone's head beside her. Matsuri peeked out a little from her mother's back to see Who it was.

"Oh that reminds me, Your Daughter is three years Older than Mine, right?" Mrs. Mizusawa said. Ume nodded.

"Yes, She is Ten years old and Flickering. Fufu, Just like her Father... It's been hard for us since... The Funeral as well... So, I am trying to give my Daughter as much Happiness as I can. I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought this up." While saying that, Ume's expression went soft, Matsuri noticed it so Decided to Step in front of her, still timidly.

"Don't worry, Ume-san. You have us as your... Kind of a Side family? But please do not hesitate to tell us any of your Problems. We're here for you." Mrs. Mizusawa said as She placed her hand on Ume's hand, Ume smiled and nodded with relief.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, Mizusawa-san... Thank you..." Ume with her Smile, Said to her.

"I-I am here too!... Nnh..." Ume and Mrs. Mizusawa looked at Matsuri who spoke out of nowhere in between them. She raised her voice but it sounded cute. Hearing this, Both the ladies started laughing.

"Yes, Thank you too, Sweetie." Ume appreciated her Concern. Matsuri smiled.

"Mghmm,..."

"Oh, You're up, Yuzu." Ume fixed her Daughter's Hair as She was Waking up from her Nap. Then at Time, Matsuri saw the Blonde Girl rubbing her eyes still in a dose of sleep.