Your Addiction

It was really hot Surrounding since the Summer was flow in and everyone was in their Summer uniforms in the Aihara Academy, in the Usual Class Harumin and Yuzu were fighting with the Heat as they groaned.
"Arghhh! Why so hot?! It's killing me!" Yuzu Groaned loudly Stretching her Neck area while sweating profusely as Harumin was in the same state as she was Fanning herself with the notebook with a heavy Sigh as she Patted Yuzu's head.
"Chill out Yuzucchi... Why don't you go the bathroom and Wash your face? It might cool you down." Harumin suggested, Yuzu Nodded as she Wobbly got up with red sweaty face.
"be right back..." Yuzu mumbled, Harumin Waved and Started to fan herself more Fastly, Yuzu arrived at the Bathroom as The First thing she did was Quickly went to the tap and Splash hand full of water on face as she Sighed Heavily.
"Hahhh~ so cool... More." Yuzu was in her Cooling as she Did this five times more as it got her satisfied for the meantime as she Smiled having some peace of mind.
"Hehe now it's getting good... Hahh~" Yuzu mumbled with relaxing tone as she gave a thought about the fact that the bathroom is really empty and silent from Usual that slightly starting creeping out Yuzu as she Gulped lightly.
"I-i have to Hurry, Harumin is waiting..." Yuzu said to herself in a very low Voice but that voice Also echoed in the bathroom as she quickly with Slightly Raced Heartbeat washed her hands and was about to slip out of the bathroom.

*Step*

That one footstep Startled Yuzu really hard as she Jumped and quickly ran out of the bathroom in Very slow pace, Yuzu thought on her way that must be the other students but She was wrong with her thoughts as The one who Made the Step sound was the Student Council President, who was Hiding behind the wall with her dark Smile and eyes on Yuzu from afar as she was holding a Girl in her arms who was already cold-blooded as Mei was standing there with her hand and knife full of Blood as she drag the corpse to the Bathroom and Deal With it in the meantime with her echoing Laugh.
"fufu... haha... Ahahaha! Hahh... You know if I don't get to Talk to My Dear Yuzu... No one will dare to see her or touch her either..." Mei said in her insanely dark tone as she pour some kerosene on that Poor Girl's body and lit up her pocket lighter and watch the fire through her eyes and Smirked while licking her lips.
"I am sorry it was your fault, coming in my way~ Now Rest in peace..." Mei said as she with no trace left the bathroom and Fastly walk pace to Yuzu hiding her knife and Spotted Yuzu at the backside of the gymnasium In front of the Vending machine and was standing kinda Confused, Mei saw her and Smirked in her way as she Blushed really hard and licked her lips, Mei Fixed herself Throwing away her Blazer which got some Blood stains and Fixed her Tie and Walked to Yuzu.
"Hmm, What flavour would be good?" Yuzu was unable to decide the type of soda she wants for her and Harumin as she was standing Beneath the tree shade whith a small smile on her face as she was Humming, Yuzu felt something as she slowly turn to her side and Met up with Mei who was slowly approaching her as she Stood in front of Yuzu with her normal self, Yuzu felt that she's in trouble as she begin to get Panic.
"A-ah! H-hi President! How do you do?! Hehe!" Yuzu said in her Awkward tone with her Laugh and Smile, Mei Giggled Leaving Yuzu in slight Confusion.
"Eh?"
"Oh Don't worry, I can see that you are here to buy drink for Taniguchi-san, after all it's really Hot isn't it?" Mei said as Yuzu Confusion went away as she relaxed herself as she was fussing over nothing and chuckled and Scratched her Neck with a Smile.
"Ahaha yeah, oh and By any Chance have you seen Ari? She's our classmate and was asking me to meet her here... Maybe somewhere else, She wanna talk about something. I guess." Yuzu asked with curious Expression as it Mei's eyes went slightly dark Violet and her smile went away as she Sighed.
"No, I never saw here or there, Maybe She just Lost her way to get to you fufu~" Mei said in different Manner.
'She will never be able to see you again, Yuzu you will be mine and only MINE that Girl lost her first love and Life and just Made it clear for us...' Yuzu tilted her head to her Sideways slightly as she didn't get it but Just decided to Shrug it off and Huffed lightly and Smiled.
"Aside from that, where's Your Uniform President? I am pretty sure that you always bug everyone for the perfect uniform they should wear." Yuzu said with a Cheeky expression as Mei smiled.
"Oh that? It got dirty as I was doing the Student Council Stuff so it's fine by me and Also..." Mei paused and got close to Yuzu and bought her face close to Yuzu's making her Blush and curious as well and Mei Chuckled and Blushed as well.
"Call me Mei from now onwards... Don't treat me like a Stranger, okay?" Mei asked in a really Soothing voice as she was able to make a Dump in Yuzu's heart as she Slowly Nodded, Mei giggled as she fraised away and Smile and Turn around as she was about to go on her way but soon looked at Yuzu with corner of her eye and saw Yuzu with her Blushy cheeks as she smiled with her own Blush as well.
"You should go to the class now after taking those Drinks, The heat is really much to cool it off, y'know?" Mei said in a way That made Yuzu look really Stupid as she Laughed to herself and Quickly took two of the Soda and went to the Class, Yuzu got Confused seeing Harumin and other girls were going towards the elevator in groups as she tried to be late Dashed up to Harumin who was standing by the door.
"Where were you?! Do yo Even kno-oh!! Soda My favourite Flavour!! Thanks Yuzucchi I was dying here alone!" Harumin quickly gave Yuzu a big hug and took her cold-coffee Soda and Gulped it down within a Second, Yuzu laughed as She took a sip of her Green tea soda as well and got refreshed from the inside as well.
"Where are they going?" Yuzu asked while taking the sips.
"Mm? Oh yeah! I forgot! We're going to the Pool!" Harumin said Cheerfully as it got Yuzu excited too as her eyes got sparkling.
"Oh Hell yeah! But! Fuck! I forgot my Swimsuit! Shit!" Yuzu Exclaimed and got slightly gloomy, Harumin Scoffed with a Knowing Smile as Coiled her hands around Yuzu's neck and patted her back.
"Cheer up girl~ I already asked the Teacher we can blast in the pool with this uniform too and after that we can borrow our PE uniform from the gym as well! So wanna go down!?" Harumin said the process into Yuzu's ear in her Whisper as she Became Happy again and Nodded with cheerfulness, Mei who was in the Class was Listening to their Talk with open ears and smiled as well, The Girls were in the pool with their Partners and Students were playing and learning to swim, there was Yuzu and Harumin who were continuously doing Cannon Ball in the pool while in the Teacher's absence with their Laughs.
"Haha! This is so fun! Take that Harumin!" Yuzu laughed and Splashed the wave of water at Harumin as Harumin Grinned and Play that back by her Wave as well, They were playing like They're on beach and Girls were looking at them with dazed reaction as Their Uniforms were soaked and were see through, Some girls blushed and stuck their Sights on them, The president who was nowhere to be found was Having the heaviest mood from afar as she Clenched her fist who was holding a Sharp Knife as she Smiled with her dark aura.
'No one can see you like this... Only I can! I'll Kill them all!' Mei thought as Soon her cheeks started showing pink shades as she laughed.
"Fufu... I won't wait anymore... I'll make you Truly Mine Today... Yuzu~"
After the Pool class ended, Harumin and Yuzu were going to the classroom together with their Tired Face with smiles on.
"Haha.. that was so fun I am feeling really good!" Yuzu said as she Stretched her arms in the air, Harumin nodded in agreement as she Chuckled.
"Yeah we played a lot, Now I Can't move a Muscle I th-?" Both of them stopped having the Homeroom teacher In front of them with her Grumpy face as they stopped and Passed eachother an Awkward Laugh.
"Clean the gym then go home." She said Sternly and Leave pass through them as they got crackle from the inside as they let out a Heavy Sigh.
"Well time to work I guess? Let's go Yuzucchi." Harumin said as she swung her shoulder, Yuzu sighed.
"No it's okay Harumin, You can go home I'll clean Gym alone." Yuzu said normally as she went to her desk and started to wear her Gym Tracksuit, Harumin gasped in Silent as she Dashed to her and Slammed her hands on her table.
"Oh Now way in hell I am leaving you! C'mon~ Why?" Harumin said with Slightly sobbed face, Yuzu smiled to her.
"It's fine it's no big deal, Besides I don't wanna Your Sister scold you for getting home late for this, right? Now off you go." Yuzu while in talking She Helped Harumin to wear her Gym Tracksuit to her as well as she Took Harumin out of the Class and Wave her bye, Harumin sighed as she had no choice but before leaving she bump her fist with Yuzu and bid bye to her as well.
"See ya tomorrow!" Harumin said, Yuzu Nodded as she Went Back to class and pack her things as she took the mop and bucket from the closet and off to the Gym as she cracked her neck, Yuzu was mopping the Floor While Whistling and Moved her body like some of her dance moves with a bright Smile as she Giggled to herself, Soon after Sometimes, Yuzu Finsihed making the Floor squeaky clean as she Huffed softly.
"Alright, This area is done then I should take the storeroom then let's go home!" Yuzu said to herself cheerfully and Took and Bucket and Mop with her and went to the Storeroom and Slide open the door as she Got blank stare looking at the dirty Shabby Storeroom as she Sighed in defeat as she went in and Started Shuffling things here and there, Yuzu was totally unaware of the fact That Behind her someone Sneakily and tip toed and Slipped in with Yuzu as she Quietly Slid the door.