Backbone

The City was loud as always and Therefore the Echoing Police sirens were increasing the Loudness more and Because of the New Robbery in the City, The people were dazed seeing the several police cars were chasing after a Specific person who was on the Motorcycle with Black Suit on and with their Helmet on, The Radio were going off with Warnings.

"Attention please! There has been a Robbery and the Guards' Murder at the Elizabeth Street bank, Suspects is the same Long chased Blonde with Black Mask face covered on her Vehicle, But strangely with No weapon at the Current state, Yes, I repeat She has no weapons, Officers Use this Chance!"

*Thump!*

The car stereo FM got blocked as the Main Chief Officer Punched it due to her Irritation, The Driver got startled.
"M-Madame Mei!? What's Wrong? Y-you suddenly Smashed it!?" The Driver cop asked with his Stuttered voice as Besides him at the front seat, The officer was Looking at the Criminal with her knitted eyes as She scoffed and Glanced at the driver with her cold eyes.
"So what? Does it cost More than those Billion cash This Bastard is running away withn?" Mei said Sternly as The driver sweats and Shook his Head.
"Good Now, Eyes on The Road, less talk and fast speed!" Mei Ordered.
"Y-yes Mam!" Their Pace increased as Mei's car was really close to the Criminal's Bike and about to the Whinch of it but then Mei's eyes Widened seeing a slight Smirk of the criminal as Before she could notice, The Criminal changed the lane and went up on a Big Plank and flew away.
"Catch me if you can!! Ahaha! Miss Grumpy officer~" Hearing the Thief's arrogant laungh tone, Mei gritted her teeth and Looked at the Thief With angry eyes before they lost her Track and went in a Tunnel, Mei sighed with a Defeat as She Slammed the car and got in.
"Stop the Damn Car!" Mei Yelled in Shrilled heavy tone, The Driver got scared and quickly stopped the car and remained silent, Mei came out from the car and Forcibly closed the door and Started to breath in and out, Then She slowly smiled to herself.
"Run as long as you can... I will fucking catch you... Yuzu..." Mei mumbled with a slight Blush under her breath as She glanced at The Driver from corner of her eye and made the Driver Flinched as he was peeping on Mei, Mei scoffed.
"You go at the Station first, I'll be back soon." Mei said with her Usual cold tone, The Driver nodded and drove away his car, Mei was alone in the tunnel as She swished her hair and Huffed Heavily as she was coming out of the tunnel from its other side then met up with some streets boys smoking and drinking at the corner, Mei was trying her Best to ignore them, one of the boys noticed Mei as He started to whistling at her and they laughed.
"Ohh~ look a god damn hot officer~ Please arrest me hahaha!" The boy said in a Disgusting way, Mei was Emotionless as She was just walking to her way but Her main patience broke when She felt the grip on her shoulder and slowly looked at her side and found the Boy with the others as He was giving off an unpleasant Smile to her.
"Heh! Come, we'll let you give some rest from your job for awhile~" He said as he was bringing his face close to Mei's as Mei sighed.
"Gosh... So annoying... Another Empty encounter..." Mei mumbled as Boy raised his eyebrow.
"Huh?"

*BANG!*

The silent area got Echoed with the Sudden Gunshot as The Birds flew away, Mei was there standing with her gun who was Giving out a quick Smoke as She used it on the Boy who was laying down with a bold Hole right in the middle of his head and the Blood pool was increasing, Mei scoffed and looked at her gun.
"Still Sharp as ever..." Mei mumbled as The rest of the boys were Completely Shocked as they saw what Just happened, One of the boy got his angry red Face as He quickly grabbed an empty glass bottle and Smashed it on the road and ran towards Mei.
"You Fucking Bitch!!! You Killed him?!!! Who cares if You're a Cop!!? I'll Kil—"

*SLASH!! TEAR!!*

"?!!?" Mei was off Guard as She was prepared for the Other boys not When the Sound of Heavy Chainsaw came across of her and Shredded the rest of the Boys to their core and Splashed Blood everywhere right in front of her, Mei eyes widened seeing the culprit behind this Sudden Murders.
"You!?" Mei Yelled as She got attention of her Target, The Thief, as Yuzu looked at Mei and gave out a cheeky smile to while some Blood stains was on her face.
"Ohh~ Hello Grumpy Officer~" Yuzu Waved at Mei as Yuzu was Done with last Body craving out His Head, The Middle of the road was half painted by the blood, Yuzu turned off the Chainsaw and looked at Mei with slightly insane smile.
"Why the Fuck did you Killed them?!!" Mei Yelled as Yuzu Chuckled.
"Heh~ Why You asked~? Well Just For Fun Ahahaha!" Yuzu said with a laugh as Mei became more angry.
"You're Lying!" Mei said as She pointed her gun at Yuzu.
"You Robbed the Bank! Then you mercilessly Killed them! Now no one will stop me for your Encounter!" Mei Yelled with her loaded Gun, Yuzu was just there with her Smile.
"Well, I was just hiding in that Big Trash Bin and was counting the money but then I found you~ so was it that bad?" Yuzu said, pointing at the Trash Bin near the Tunnel, Mei was slightly Confused but then She tried to compose her.
"You're so unpredictable! Don't you have any Conscience?!" Mei asked in a yell but got a laugh in return.
"I Do~ My Conscience is ruled by the Devil's law~ Which you cannot stop at all." Yuzu said as She started walking towards Mei as Mei's hands were Trembling and Yuzu noticed it as She grinned.
"Hm~? Don't you wanna Encounter me? Officer? Just do it as earlier with these Scums." Yuzu said as She was now standing right in front of her and the Gun point was right at Her heart and Mei's Fingers were on the trigger as Yuzu smiled more.
"C'mon, Shoot me~" Yuzu Whispered in a Hum, Mei gulped as She took a deep breath in and swayed down her gun.
"I can't." Mei said, Yuzu tilted her head in Confusion.
"Oh? Why?" Yuzu asked as She leaned over Mei as Mei sighed.
"'Cause your Heart is Fucking tainted to be Shoot down." Mei said as She Put the gun back at her holder and and turned around, Yuzu after seconds, Grinned brightly.
"Then I guess this won't be our last meeting~" Yuzu said as She within the Wind blow Disappeared from the area, Mei was there with her Blushed cheeks as She squeezed her arm.
"I Hope so too..." Mei mumbled as the area was Brizzy silent. After that, Mei came home and Scattered her things and clothing here and there as She went and Plopped on the bed and buried her head in the pillow.
"Fuck... I should've Shoot her... My problem would be solved..." Mei was bufling over the moment as She was looking at her ceiling with blank Blushy Face and Sighed Heavily.
'Why did I do that? I know She's no good... She's just a Killer...' Mei Closed her eyes and went into her deep thoughts as she slightly clenched her fist.
'She's like a Stray Bitch... I should just find her off or Just stay away from her...' Mei rolled over and looked at her gun from afar and got dazed.
'I didn't shoot the criminal... Eevn I know this not fucking smart or fair... But it feels like...'