Love With Thorns

The forest was in a Flow with the Breeze of coming Autumn as The weather was getting slightly chill as the climate was changing along with it, In that Forest there was a little blonde girl who was laying aside of the small lake in the middle as it was early morning, it was quite cold but She didn't felt that as She was laying with eyes closed and with a Smile on her lips as She was Humming.
"The winter is not that far~" She sang as she slowly got up and felt the rising Sun's rays on her arms and legs as She Giggled.
"So warm hehe~" She said to herself as She sighed and slowly got up.
"I should head back now." She said as she turned but She stopped at her place after meeting up with another little girl who was coming quietly in front of her, She has Black straight Hair and cute purple eyes who Blinked after getting in the contact with the green ones as She came to the blonde with her slightly pink Cheeks as her fingers were figety, With her clothes she seems to be a high class daughter as what the blonde thought and Her movements were elegant as well.
"Um... W-who are... are you...?" The black haired girl asked as the Blonde dropped From the quick daze by her and Smiled.
"Hello, I'm Yuzu! I come here Every morning it's my favorite place hehe~ I saw you first time here!" Yuzu said with a Bright Smile as The Girl Giggled and with a smile, She looked at Yuzu.
"Fufu~ I am Mei nice to meet you, From now on I will come here as well at this time because I finally got permission from my father." Mei said her voice pleasent to Yuzu's ears as Yuzu walked to Mei with the big smile.
"Really?! Then That's means you will play with me from now on?" Yuzu asked with an excitement tone as Mei Blushed and steal glances from Yuzu.
"C-can I really...?" Mei asked quietly as Yuzu laughed and Held her hands which were warm to touch as Yuzu looked into Mei's eyes with sparkle in it.
"Of course you can! We can do and play many things together!" Yuzu said with Cheerfulness as Mei looked at Yuzu with her deep sight as She Smiled Sweetly and nodded.
"Yes! I would love to!" Mei said as Yuzu Chuckled.
"I am excited to play with you! But I have to go to my Mama now." Yuzu said as She firmly let go off Mei's hands and ran passed by her, Mei was slightly down.
"I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Mei!" Mei Flinched as she quickly looked back to Yuzu who was waving at her with a bright Smile as Mei giggled and slowly waved her back as well.
"Yes, let's meet again tomorrow... Y-yuzu!" Mei was feeling light after saying her name as She Exhaled softly as Yuzu laughed and ran back to her house, The Next day Both the little girls met up again and started to enjoy their only peace and Happy time as Yuzu within That time taught Mei how to climb the tree and playing in the lake Splashing water on each other with their laughs and their coming days went by just like this as One Day, Yuzu and Mei were sitting on one of the tree branch while watching the beautiful sun rise together.
"I see, So you're the Only daughter of The King that means you're the Princess?!" Yuzu asked with a Slightly shocked expression as Mei Giggled and nodded with a Smile.
"Yes, That's right." Mei said
"T-then is it really alright for me to be with you like this? I mean I'm just a normal citizen." Yuzu said with a Low Voice as Mei slowly Held Yuzu's hands and made her look at her as Yuzu blushed.
"it doesn't matter Yuzu, You're my first and only friend with whom I had so much fun till now... Our Status can't come in between in our friendship." Mei said as Yuzu looked at her and sighed with a nod.
"Yeah you're right! But I hope we can be friends forever like this!" Yuzu said with a small smile as Mei Nodded as She slowly got something in her mind.
"Don't worry Yuzu, we will, Forever." Mei said as Yuzu got slightly Confused.
"H-How?" Yuzu asked.
"When I'll get older and Became a Fine Princess, I'll tell my father that You can stay in my palace and with me together!" Mei said as Yuzu got slightly through this and Smiled and nodded Happily.
"That's sounds amazing Mei!" Yuzu said Cheerfully as they both laughed together thinking about each other but That was true which happened years ago in the Blonde and Black haired Girl's life as with the Time flows, everything changed and so did their friendship, As Mei grew older She became more Steady and strict Monotonous Girl as well as the admired princess while Yuzu was nowhere to be found as this Made Mei really sad and heartbreaking as Without her Noticing her Memories about Yuzu and Her started to get Blurry, Mei was in her room was sitting Silently who was getting ready by her Maids.
"I hope you are prepared for the appointment with your father, Princess." The maid asked who got done with Mei's hair as Mei Nodded.
"Yes, I am." Mei said in her monotone with her Stern and blank face as The maids decorated Mei and Mei's dress as they left the room with a bow as Mei was alone in her room with the Blurry images of her happy past time as She sighed.
"It's pointless now... I should go." Mei mumbled as She got up and went to downhall in her palace and saw her father on the chair with his serious expression looking into the papers.
"Good morning father." Mei said as She came down and stood In front of Her father.
"Yes Good morning Mei, I'll get it short Mei, Just sign here." Her Father said as Mei Nodded and took the pen to sign it.
"What's these papers?" Mei asked as Her father sighed.
"You're going to be the Queen after me and inherit our Kingdom and it's your Birth Responsibility so it's a Proof That you won't hesitate in this." Her father said Sternly, Mei was in his Boundaries for a long time so she didn't object it and nodded.
"I'm going to be late for my Lecture I should go, Himeko is also Waiting for me." Mei said in her monotone as Her father Nodded, Mei with a Sigh left the palace and met up with her classmate and Friend Himeko who was waiting for Mei at the entrance with a Smile.
"Good Morning Mei-Mei." Himeko said as Mei Nodded.
"Good Morning Himeko, we should get going." Mei said as she went to her school with Himeko, There's always something going on inside of Mei's head but even if She tried to remember it she gets more lost as She sighed and didn't notice that the Lecture ended.
'I didn't listen anything...' Mei thought and Got out from her class and Went to home with Himeko as they were talking on their way, Himeko and Mei arrived at the entrance of Mei's palace.
"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow Mei-Mei." Himeko said as Mei got slightly off from the inside.
'Everytime she say it and My mind stings so much... Want me to remember that...' Mei was in her thoughts as She blinked when Himeko waved at her.
"Ah yes, Good day Himeko." Mei said in her monotone as Himeko Nodded and left with a smile, Mei sighed as While going inside She saw the gathering in her hall as She made her Confused and saw the Maids were yelling at someone but Mei didn't thought of it That much as She minded her own Business by going pass through them and went to her upstairs.
"I told you! you can't just barge in here!"
"Yes Princess will be Angry!"
"Get out from here!"