How Many?! pt2

"!!" Mei was surprised after Hearing their Call from the Doorway. The other two phases of Her Lover, who were the Adult Yuzu and Normal Yuzu. They Came home from their Shopping with their Cheerful voices.
"They are back..." Mei Mumbled as She Flinched again because of Their Laughters.

"Man, That Shop is really a good one. We should Check out more like that one."
"Yeah! Who knew that we'd get this As soon as we entered the store."
"The Counter Lady was a cutie, right~?"
"I-i guess so! But She's nothing compared to Mei! D-don't you agree?!"
"Ahahaha! Look at your Face!"
"Ahh Geez! Stop it already!"

'Gosh! They are so Loud! At this rate They'll also wake up!' Because of their loud Conversation, Mei didn't want the Other two Yuzu to wake up as it was more Suitable that way for her situation. That's Why, She Glared at them and quickly dashed towards them.
"You are so Childish-Mmph!!??"
"In What Way-Hmmph??!"
Both of them got Shut up by Mei's hands on their Mouths. They were Surprised as They slightly Blushed then Looked at her with their confused expressions.
"Don't give me that look, You two are so Loud!" Mei Whisperly Yelled at them, With their awkward eye contact, Normal and Adult Yuzu looked at each other then At Mei.
"Oh okay..."
Mei Retrieved her hand. While they were walking through the living room, they saw Teen Yuzu was Peacefully resting on the couch. Mei later on explained that Little Yuzu is also sleeping in their room. So, For the meantime, They Sat together in the Dining room.
"How did you manage to make them Sleep all alone? I mean like, They are so Hard to shut down." Yuzu said, Adult Yuzu Nodded in agreement. Mei Smirked at them as She was sitting in front of them.
"Are you praising yourself or Doubting my Skill of Babysitting your two phases." Her tone was proud.
"But Mei, What in the world was in your Babysitting, huh? I'm curious~" Adult Yuzu asked with her charming smile. Yuzu Blinked and nodded as well.
"Yeah, me too." Yuzu said. That's when Mei recalled her deeds with Little and Teen Yuzu and Couldn't help but Blush really hard.
"Um..., well we played around... So they got tired. That's all. It was quite easy." Mei said in a low Voice.
"Oh! That's cute Mei! What kind of games did you play?!" Yuzu was really excited to hear Mei's Wholesome time with her Younger selves.
"Please tell us Mei, Who knows we might also bury it in our Memories?" Adult Yuzu asked with a Sweet tone while Resting her chin on her hand. Mei was averting her eyes around and therefore made a perfect statement
"You know the game where... You Make little Children sit on your Lap and Do some Happy... Muscular exercises which can make them Pretty tired...? Something like that." Mei said, having doubts in her own Excuse. Both of them were trying to look through her time spent with Other Yuzus.
"Like... Tickling them really Hard?"
"Or... Play with their Faces, So that also makes them more Adorable?" Both of them guessed but sure they were Totally off from the actual reason. For the time being, Mei just nodded.
"Yes That, We did that and so They were tired enough to sleep at that spot." Mei said.
'Well, Practically it is true. Although, The games we played weren't for any kind of Kid's game but At some point, There was plenty of Cuteness in them.' Mei felt relieved after setting up that Convincing excuse.
"Oh, that's great." Yuzu said.
"By the way, Teen Yuzu told me that you sent her back to buy some stuff on your own. So? What did you buy?" Mei asked. Both Yuzu first looked at each other then They Smiled.
"On the Count of Three." Yuzu said.
"... Two..."
"One! Ta-da!"
After the Small countdown, Adult Yuzu and Yuzu placed a Long Gift wrapped box in front of Mei. She was curious and confused when She was looking at their grinny faces.
"F-for me?" She asked, They nodded.
"Open it, Mei." They said, Mei nodded and took the gift from her. Like a Small kid, She started to unwrap it.
"!... Yuzu... it's..." Mei was stunned by the gift that She received from them. The Gift was actually a Heart Shaped locket coated in Gold color, with Small rocks in place of beads at the necklace side. It was glimmering in Mei's hand while she was gazing at it.
"Actually, We don't know for how long we are gonna stay like this or Maybe it is a Dream or something... I thought, Whatever it is, I want you to cherish Us the most." Adult Yuzu said.
"Yeah, So When The two of them will be up, We'll get our Memory with you in that Locket. Because in that way Mei, You'll know that I love you in my Every Phase of Life." Yuzu said as She held Her hand and looked at her in a loving way. Mei Blushed with her softest expression as She Gave a little squeeze around Yuzu's hand and Clenched the locket to her heart then Nodded.
"I'll hold on to it with all my might..." Mei said with a Lovely smile at them as Looking at her Pretty face, They both Blushed unexpectedly and gulped.
"O-oh, By the way... I have brought another gift, In case the Things get out of fingers." Adult Yuzu said while She was Rustling in the Shopping bag. Yuzu and Mei were confused.
"What else did you buy?" Yuzu asked. Mei sighed softly.
"And You Mean, 'Out of Hands' not out of finger-!"
"Nope, I said it correctly."
"!!!!/??!"
Their eyes widened open and really didn't expect that Adult Yuzu was Showing a Medium sized, Fully combat Strap while Dangling it around in front of them. Yuzu got up due to Embarrassment.
"You went to that store to Buy this?!!" Yuzu yelled at her with her Angry Blushy Face. Adult Yuzu's Smile never fades as She Chuckled.
"Yep!" She said happily. Mei just facepalm herself as She knew, It is Really Yuzu we're talking about. She pretty much saw this coming from her.
"Hah?!! But Why?!" Yuzu asked. Adult Yuzu sighed.
"Oh My Youth! How would you know if you are Still in your Young and Cheerful days?! Believe me, In the Future you'll definitely thank me. And You Will remember this thought, 'I can't Thank you enough, Future me... because of you, I still was able to Please Mei Even though her Back was Aching... Ah, Old Days sure are tough, Buddy... You Totally,... Nailed it.' <3" Adult Yuzu gave out a cute pose as She smiled leaving Yuzu in her Flustered expression.
"No way in hell I'd ever say that!!! Why am I a total Pervert in the future?!! What the hell happened to me?!" Yuzu groaned while holding her head, Adult Yuzu Chuckled and Stood up as she Put the Strap on the Table then Confronted Yuzu.
"Our wife has changed to a great extent in the future..." Adult Yuzu said in a simple tone, She put her hands on Yuzu's Shoulders. Yuzu was confused.
"Eh? What are you saying? Mei changed-!!?" Yuzu suddenly stopped after seeing Adult Yuzu's Blushy red expression with a Smirk as She started Gripping on Her Shoulders and was pushing towards her out of the Dining room.
"Hehe... I can't take it anymore... That's why... I WAS ALSO BOUND TO CHANGE." Adult Yuzu yelled as She pushed Yuzu out of Room and Quickly locked the door.
"!!!??" Mei was surprised by this.
"Hey!! What the fuck are you doing?!! Let me in!! You Bitch!!"