Won't let you Go

*Warning: Futanari, Threesome*

"Ahahahaha! There's no way Those cops will Catch me!" While Running away from the Police, The Pink haired Thief in her Slithery suit and with her Box of diamond that She stole from earlier said with her laugh.
"Matsuri! Stop Running or I'll shoot you!" Matsuri quickly turned to her back when The Blonde Officer Yelled at her while Aiming her Gun at her.
"Ooh~ Don't Kill this Cute girl~" Matsuri said with a Grin.
"Nope! I'm doing it!" Yuzu growled and fixed her Target on Matsuri's head.
Bang! Bang!
"Oh! Hup! Too slow~!" Matsuri got away from Yuzu's Shots as She laughed while Looking back at Yuzu's angry face. As When She Turned to her front She let her Guard down.
Whoosh!
"!!? What?!" Matsuri was seconds late to get away from the locking rope which came around her legs and made her Wobbly fell down on the ground.
Click!
"Argh! Shit!" Matsuri groaned as She was going to Use her hand for Freeing her legs, Yuzu's Partner Cop came and Hand-Cuffed her.
"You like to brag alot, don't you?" Matsuri looked the Cop with her Burnett hair came besides her.
"Oh you caught this Brat! Nice Harumin!" Yuzu said while walking towards them with a smirk.
"To think that the person Who can Dodge Yuzucchi's Sharp Shots fell into Such a stupid trap..." Harumin said while Looking down at her. Yuzu Smirked with a Chuckle at her.
"You have no idea how long I've waited for this, Pinkie~" Yuzu said with a small Laugh.
"Hmph! I've been through worse. I can easily get out of this!" Matsuri said with slight nervous smile while Looking up at those two cops.
"We'll see~" Harumin said with a small smile as They Took Matsuri with her to the Chamber which was beyond the Presion cells.
"Ow! Be gentle, will you?!" Matsuri Groaned when Harumin and Yuzu pushed her into a Glass Chamber as it was a Tight Presion cell for extraordinary thieves.
"Gentle word isn't meant for you." Harumin said as Yuzu laughed while She set the password for Matsuri's Presion cell.
"So Boring!" Matsuri groaned as She sat down while looking at the cops.
"Yeah Sure~ Enjoy Being here all alone." Yuzu said as They both left the Chamber and closed the door. After few minutes, Matsuri Smirked and took out a small Hairpin from her mouth with a grin.
"Cops will be Just as Stupid as ever~" Matsuri said with her laugh as She with her small moves, Uncuffed herself.
"Hngh! Shit it's hard..." Matsuri slightly groaned as She was treating the Wires of the password lock When she already opened it with her Insulated Scissors.
"Kay... Just a little bit—"
Z-Zapp!!
'Oh Shit!'
"!!!" Matsuri got her eyes widened open as the Electric Shock ran through her Body.
"!!??" While Matsuri was in contact of Electric Shock She Noticed Something was off according her as Matsuri saw that the power of this Electric Shock was different from the Deadly ones. Matsuri firstly was Closing her eyes in fear then after slowly opening them She saw that These Electric shocks were big version of Simple Taser's Shocks.
"A-Ah... I-i got Scared f-for nothing... Hehehe..." Matsuri said in between of her Shaky Voice with a Blushy Smirk.
'What's Happening...? Even though these Electric Shocks are running through my body... I don't feel sick... I-i'm rather...' Matsuri thought as Her body Trembled then The Tingle Sensation went to her Sensitive places.
"Oh... F-Fuck... Why am I getting S-So turned on?...!" Matsuri said with her Blushy red face while slightly drooling from corner of her mouth.
Fssh...
After Running out of the Electric Shock, Matsuri's Presion cell got slowly opened. Matsuri Wobbly got up and walked out of her cell.
"Hahaha... Told you, didn't I? I'll get out easily...?" Matsuri was saying to herself with a smirk then noticed a small bottle of pills from the near Garbage rolled over to her feet. Matsuri slowly picked it up then got her Evil grin.
"Before leaving... I wanna have some fun... With my Cops..." Matsuri said with her smirk.
Open!
"The lights are out...?" Harumin and Yuzu came in the Chamber.
"Whoa?! What happened to the password lock?! It's Broken!" Yuzu exclaimed as She and Harumin came around the cell while Carefully looking around in the dark.
"Hello~"
"!!"
SMASH!
Matsuri laughed after Knocking out Yuzu and Harumin with the Glass bottle. Matsuri Then looked at them with her Grin.
"Heeyy-- Wakey Wakey, Sleepyheads!"
"Mgh.../Ngh..." Yuzu and Harumin slowly opened their eyes with small Groans.
"Wha... What's This?!" Both of them Exclaimed with their Blushy Faces and eyes widened open after seeing their extra Body Part which was Standing up while Throbbing from the Gap in their Pants.
"Oh don't be Surprise~ I got you both these from those piles of Junk over there..." Matsuri said as She was sitting Infront and between of Yuzu and Harumin who were sitting on the chair with Their Hands tied up by the Chain, Face to face.
"I've heard that Females experience a Great Male's pleasure... I wonder if that's true?" Matsuri said with a grin as She stroked Yuzu's tip with her finger.
"A-ah~" Yuzu let out a small moan with her Blushy Face as Her Dick started to Tremble.
"Huuh~? That was a surprisingly cute sound you just made!" Matsuri said with a Grin as Yuzu knitted her eyebrows with her Blushy Face.
"I didn't know you Had this side of you, Blonde Cop~" Matsuri said as She Held Yuzu's Shoulders and swung her leg around her side on Yuzu's lap then rubbed her Soaking wet entrance against Yuzu's Dick.
"H-Hey! What are you doing?! Get off!" Yuzu Yelled with her Angry Blushy Face. Matsuri Giggled.
"Don't worry... There's no need to be Shy Because I'm going to make you make Even more embarassing sounds..." Matsuri Whispered into Yuzu's ear as She licked her Cheek.
"Shit! No! Get—Aahhgh~!" Yuzu Flinched all over her body when Matsuri slammed herself down on Yuzu's hard Dick.
"Ngh~! Ahhh!" Yuzu Grunted with her Blushy Face while Trembling as Matsuri slowly started to take in and out Yuzu's Dick with her Blushy grin.
"Yahaa~! Really this turned out damn Good~?" Matsuri said and begin to bounce harder on Yuzu's Dick.
"Nghh~! Mmm!" Yuzu bit her lips with her Blushy Face as She not wanted to leak out her Moans.
"Hmmm? What's wrong? Don't try to Hold it in... Scream out like you always do!" Matsuri said while Slamming herself really Hardly on Yuzu's Dick while Holding onto her Shoulders.
"Haahh~! Ahhh~!" Yuzu started to let out her Moans in between of her heavy breaths. Looking at this Matsuri Panted slowly with her Blushy grin as She licked her lips with her Insane eyes.
"Teehee... Look at that Stupid look on your face! Is that the face you make infront the Police director?" Matsuri asked with her Blushy grin. Yuzu Growled with her Angry Blushy Face.
"Shut up... You Bitch... Don't look down on me..." Yuzu said with her Blushy Face and Cracked stern voice.
"Hah~ Although you say that..." Matsuri said as She gave a sudden push down on Yuzu's Dick.
"Mmghhh~! Ahh~ Mmf~!" Yuzu jolted and Leaked out her Pleasure Juice inside of Matsuri's deep spot.
"Ahaha~ But didn't you already came Miserably?" Matsuri said as She watched Yuzu's Flowing out semen as She got up and looked at Harumin.
"Oh Yeah~ That Stern-looking Boobie Cop... It's your Turn..." Matsuri said to Harumin Making her Flinch. Matsuri went infront of Harumin then turned around while opening her Wet entrance at Harumin's tip with a smirk.
"Your Refile seems quite Polished... As expected of the Sharp cop." Matsuri said with a Lusty Smirk. Harumin looked at this with her Blushy Face as She Flinched when Matsuri covered the tip with her soft spot.
"! N-No!" Harumin gulped.
"Don't Worry... I'm not Known to Disappoint." Matsuri said and Giggled.
"Sto—Stop! Get your Slutty Pussy away from me!—Guuh~!" Harumin yelled with her Blushy Face but quickly moaned when Matsuri took Harumin's Entire Dick inside of her pussy.
"Yahahaha! How is it, Boobie Cop?!" Matsuri laughed and make Harumin Thrusted harder inside of her.
"Nnn~! Ahh~!" Harumin moaned.
"Do you like it when I shake my Hips like this?" Matsuri said and Started Slamming harder and Made Harumin's Dick hit her G-spot.
"Ahh~! Arggh~!" Harumin moaned and Twitched really hard.
"Come on! Where's your other gun? Hurry up and Shoot me! Ahahahaha!" Matsuri slammed harder while Laughing and felt Harumin's Dick Throbbed inside of her pussy.
"Huh? Blonde cop is already ready for another round? You're so Lewd!" Matsuri said with a grin as She grabbed Yuzu's Dick which was Trembling infront of her Face.
"Shut up... I'm not!... Ahh~!" Yuzu moaned when Matsuri took her Dick inside of her mouth.
"Mmgh~! Mmph~! This Feels so good... Impressive, Best Cops of Tokyo..." Matsuri said as She was getting stuffed by Front and Back both from Yuzu and Harumin.
"Mgh~! Sh-shit!" Harumin and Yuzu moaned.
"Firing a Gun as soon as it's loaded... You haven't changed a bit... So Shameful... Mgh~!" Matsuri said as Harumin came inside of Matsuri's pussy while Trembling with her Blushy Face.
"Stop... stop sucking anymore... Don't you have a little bit of Shame, You Bitch?! Aah~!" Matsuri sucked harder to Close Yuzu's mouth.
"If you Keep rubbing it like that... Feels like I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum... Again!" Harumin Panted Heavily as She and Yuzu Trembled before Cumming inside of Matsuri's mouth and Pussy at the same time.
"Mmmnnn~!" Matsuri looked at their Load with her Blushy Face. Matsuri let go off their Dicks and Licked her lips with her Evil grin.
"Teehee... That was even faster than I thought." Matsuri said as She went to Yuzu and caressed her hair.
"How about Changing your title, 'The Cops' to, 'The QuickShots'?" Matsuri asked with an Evil laugh.
"Wha?!" Harumin Exclaimed.
"How can you taste greater pleasures if you can't even last this Long?" Matsuri said with a grin.
"Bitch! What else do you want?!" Yuzu asked in a yell.
"Haven't you had enough...?" Harumin asked with an Irritated Blushy Face.
"Had Enough?" Matsuri asked making both Yuzu and Harumin Flinch when Matsuri brought their chairs Close together then Stood above their dicks as She Held Yuzu's Shoulders.
"Don't tell me..." Harumin said and Yuzu Gulped.
"I think you're underestimating me because..."  Matsuri said with a low Voice with her evil Smirk.
"!! Uwaah~! Hnn~!/ Guh~! Ahhh~!" Yuzu and Harumin felt the Sudden sensation all over their Bodies when Matsuri took both of their Dicks into her Holes.
"Before I return to you the Humiliation of being caught... I'm going to play as much as I want!" Matsuri said as She started getting Thrusted by both of them inside of her Front and Back, Matsuri moaned while Sticking out her tongue in pleasure with her Blushy Face.
"Nghhm~! Ahh~!" Yuzu moaned.
"Everybody Look~! The two best Cops of Tokyo..." Matsuri said while Bouncing on their Dicks really hard.
"Mmghhh~! Nnhhahh~!" Harumin Moaned.
"Are Being toyed with by me for my own Amusement! Hahaha!" Matsuri laughed and Moved her hips more hardly.
"Ahh~! Haa~" Yuzu Panted Heavily and moaned. Matsuri turned to her Grabbed Yuzu's face.
"All these useless police... Looks like this city's management has gone to the Dogs!" Matsuri said with her Blushy grin While Making Harumin and Yuzu moaned Loudly and Panted Heavily.
"How does it feel?" Matsuri asked.
"Nnnahh~!" Harumin moaned.
"Feel Humiliated?" Matsuri asked.
"Mghahh~!" Yuzu moaned While Glaring at Matsuri.
"Mghm~! No~!/ Haah~! Aahh~!" Harumin and Yuzu Moaned as They felt the Twitching around their Shafts inside of Matsuri's Holes.
"The Tears of Humiliation your upper halves..." Matsuri said.
"Ahh Shit! I'm gonna!/ No~! I'm cumming again!" Yuzu and Harumin Panted Heavily with their Blushy Faces.
"And The Unwilling ejaculations from your Lower Halves... Yes... Give it all to me!... Ahaha~!" Matsuri moaned with her Lusty Smirk and Evil Eyes as She Jolted When Yuzu and Harumin shoot their loads Inside of Matsuri's Holes as Matsuri tremble.
"Mmghhh Aaahh~!/ Shit~! Fuck!"
"It's Coming~! Yahahahahaha!" Matsuri laughed crazily as She Came as well along with Harumin and Yuzu.
Step
Matsuri, Before leaving She Glanced at her back with a Winning smirk.
"Teehee... Instead of Dominating others... I think two are more suited to be Dominated..." Matsuri said while Laughing at Yuzu and Harumin's Defeated conditions as Their Lower Halves was covered in Each other's White Pleasure Juices while Panting deeply with their Blushing Mess Faces. Matsuri Grinned and Licked her lips.
"If you want to Get your Cherries popped by me again... Feel free to come after me anytime~" Matsuri said as She Gave them a Flying Kiss before running away from That Chamber.
"... Haha.... Ahahahaha!" Yuzu laughed as She slowly used she Arm power.
Clank!
Yuzu freed Herself from the Chains and Exhaled deeply then Looked at Harumin who was Smirking at her.
"A little help?" Harumin asked as Yuzu nodded and Broke Harumin's Chains as well. They both fixed Themselves up and Cracked their Knuckles with Forced smiles.
"As They say... We're not simply the Best Cops for Nothing, Of course for Distracting the Shitty Thieves." Yuzu said as She grinned at the bottle of the Pills which Matsuri used on them.
"That Brat just Dig into her own Grave. We should definitely thank her for this Little Gifts." Harumin said as They Smiled slightly with her Glaring eyes.
"Yeah... As Because we can't let people like her Roam around the City." Yuzu said with her Blushy Smirk.