Winging It

Natasha had a plan, she always did, but you've taught her to live in the moment; to never worry about the weather because rain was a beautiful thing, something worth dancing in.

So today Natasha decided to forgo her plans to propose to you in time square on New Years Eve. It made no sense the longer she stared at your face, an expression of total contentment on your face that brings a goofy smile to hers. To wait another six months would only prolong the inevitable she reasons. Because if you said no she isn't be opposed to adult napping you.

"Hey Y/N," Natasha called out, you had been lying with your head on her stomach, body slotted between her spread legs on your couch, so you rolled over and peered up at her, chin digging into her exposed skin where her shirt had been before having ridden up. "Yes Natty?"

Somehow that only made her soften more, which she initially thought impossible since she'd already felt like a puddle. But that tired smile you wore illuminated by the blue hues from the TV had her swooning. You were perfect in every sense of the word, Natasha would be an idiot not to tie you down, and fortunately for her she had a remarkable IQ.

The attention of your friends was brought to your conjoined bodies, all present anticipating something big, Yelena even shushed her lover with a mouthful of popcorn so she could hear. Neither of you paid them any mind though.

Even though the movie was Nat's pick tonight, and it was a day to spend with all your loved ones after the six months your love was gone on an undercover mission that broke you both.

None of that mattered anymore as the two of you stayed engaged in a tense stare down.

Natasha's neutral expression bloomed into a wide grin, she reached a hand down to trace her thumb over your cheek before releasing a nervous breath, "Vykhodi za menya."

Yelena gasped, and popcorn tumbled to the floor as she jumped slightly. Natasha watched realization then paint your features, and she wanted to both strangle and hug her sister.

You crawled up her body, initially you hovered but her hand on your lower back pressed you into her, she wanted to feel you close, and you wanted to know if the electricity rolling down your spine understood the Russian you didn't.

You stuttered softly, "I-in English please."

"Marry me?" Natasha breathed with a nervous smile, tears caught in the corners of her eyes, waiting to for you to decide their fate. "Yes."

The tears ran down her temple, her cheeks rosy as they lifted, showing off her perfect smile.

"Yeah?" You nodded, and she shocked you all when she suddenly squealed, and effortlessly flipped your bodies around. Her lips peppered the your entire your face, you giggled and the entire room tried to stifle their sniffling.

Wanda was sneakily recording the moment, fortunately Natasha's thoughts were loud enough that she could manage this. Kate was staring at Yelena with hope in her eyes, and the blonde was too busy crying over the official title as sister that comes with tonight.

Natasha's lips eventually pressed to yours, for awhile the two of you just laid there with your lovesick smiles resting against one other. The immense joy you felt in the moment too much to lose to lust. Until her tongue trailed over her own lips to moisturize them, you whimpered as her saliva grazed over your lips, and suddenly your fiancé was starving for more of you.

"Okay," Yelena cut the moment short, "We are still here, and this only creates nightmares."

Natasha glared at her sister when you pulled away, but when you giggled she lost the anger.

"Sorry Lena, I got lost in the moment," you sheepishly admit, your gaze fell to Natasha's face again and she wore a smug smile that you understood as, 'Just you wait kotenok...' The wink she through right after a confirmation.

Natasha sat you both up, silent until she got you comfortable between her legs again. Then she turned to her sister with a smirk. "I'm not, this is my house and I can do as I please with my fiancé." Her grip on your shoulder tightened as she said the exciting new title.

"Natty, play nice." You slapped her thigh, and she responded by yanking you up without warning, your head now rested on her pillow as she swiftly flipped you both on your sides. Her arm draped over your waist and she sighed. "Fine, I'll play nice," she conceded aloud, then she whispered in your ear, "Until they leave that is, then I'm thinking I'll play dirty."

794 Words

🩵 Kaitlyn 💓