Pretty Princess 🤏🏼🥵

Natasha hated it, but the way in which her body desperately craved you was undeniable

Unforgivable too since you were the heir to the Stark empire, and over ten years younger. Not only would Tony be furious to find her in this current position, with you beneath her, but she herself felt unwelcome feelings of disgust.

"Mommy, please," you breathed out and she nearly collapsed atop of you—you're filthy...

God did she love how filthy—you—are, she'd never felt such overwhelming feelings for another before. It wasn't love, at least she didn't think it was, she really wouldn't know.

"What do you want kotenok?" Her words made your head spin in more ways than one as she moved from one nipple to the other, while her fingers that were deep inside you kept up a painstakingly slow pace, inching you towards your release, but keeping you in bliss limbo.

"To cum," you whimpered, tears pooled in your eyes as you felt that familiar coil tightening. "Please mommy, wanna cum for you so bad."

Natasha rapidly kissed down your body as you pleaded, she knew you couldn't hold out much longer, so her tongue swirled around your swollen bundle of nerves, then she suctioned her lips around it and commanded, "Let go..."

Your body soon trembled as her fingers brushed over that sensitive spot deep within you, she had brought you over the edge with an expertise that left you feeling a bit jealous.

You were inexperienced in comparison, you'd barely even touched yourself, let alone had you had the time to scout out potential suitors. It was either work in the lab with your dad, or spend your free time with your favorite girl.

Natasha kept you at a distance, or at least she always tried to, but she couldn't say no to you. Except for when it came to her feelings, she'd established the neutrality of your situation.

Even with said boundaries, she still caved almost every single time; now was no different.

"Stay, please..." Natasha tried to fight the urge, she knew staying only prolonged the inevitable hurt that always came with a morning after.