A Dreary Existence *SJ*

Sugar Mommy Scar Tumblr request.

Warnings: Misogyny!!, Insecurity, Mean Media, Creepy Man—Unwanted Attention/Touch.

Smut: Mommy (S), Little Dove (R) | Shower Sex: Oral / Fingering (R) | Nipple Piercings/(Temperature) Play (R) | Double-Sided Strap: Penetration / Oral (R gets throat fucked), Thigh Riding (SJ) | Kinks: Praising, Biting.

———

Scarlett noticed a change in you about a month ago when she returned from filming in Italy. While away she'd FaceTime you regularly, but with the time difference your exhaustion had seemed fair. Now though, that she's back, it makes no sense. You'd been so tired lately that you'd been missing dates, something that never happened even when you were in college. The closest she could get to you now was at night when you were asleep in her bed; so dead to the world that she wondered if you were sick.

New lines were etched into the skin around your eyes, making her heart stutter for a cause, and she knew she'd have to figure it out alone. If there was one thing she knew after dating you for the last two years it was that you were stubborn, and unnecessarily independent.

When she met you at that random party thrown by a mutual acquaintance all she wanted was to make you hers in every sense. She was there with a friend, and you were the hosts close friend, so it was a lucky encounter. Frivolous events like this were rare for Scarlett, but at the time she needed to blow off steam, and that's exactly what she did with you.

Beneath her was where it all started, it wasn't hard to seduce you, but it was hard to leave. There was this gentleness to you she found comforting, it wasn't something you encounter in another often, and it wasn't worth losing. When she stared into your twinkling eyes she was genuinely hooked, her lips gently slid over your smiling set, then she settled into the bed, and pulled your body into her warm embrace.

Breaking her strict rules of a one night stand, because she knew you'd be hers in the end.

You gave her most of you, she's tried to do the exact same, but for some reason you weren't willing to give up your complete solitude. Never denying her the privilege of showering you in gifts, but you were clearly hesitant to accept, and you always made her let you pay for your share on dates. She's yet to tell you, but she takes your half and sets it aside, hoping that one day you'll fully accept her support.

There's just no reason for you to work, running yourself ragged, when you could be her pretty little housewife. Working remotely from the office back home, or from her trailer on set if you truly insisted, at least until you started having kids. After that you'd settle in well as her arm candy for the red carpets, and as her precious girl back at home, you just had to give in to the temptation, and stop fighting peace.

Scarlett had been gone today at the studio doing corrective voice overs for a finished project, but she'd only allowed the intrusion in her schedule as you had work today anyways. Tomorrow though, she intended to spend the entire day with her precious love in her arms.

The following morning came with cold sheets though, and a corresponding groan fell from her soft lips. Against her minds fog she jumped up and ran downstairs just in time to catch you exiting., "Baby?!," she called out, and you turned to her with a wide smile, but the front was obvious. The lines she observed under the light of the moon were obvious signs of your exhaustion, but seeing your dulled eyes in the glow of the sun peeking in only confirmed it.

"Where are you going at 5:30am on Saturday?"

Scarlett had been busy the last three weekends with the Outset business, so she'd yet to know this was a regular occurrence. Roberto was relentlessly fighting you on it, but you're trying to tell him that weekends are off limits now for the sake of your lie holding water with her, and also because you miss the carefree nature of your relationship, and her warm embrace.