The Magic of the Holidays ... Part 1

TW: Mentions of multiple holidays. Suggestive statements. Children.

————————————————————————

Nat's POV

Y/N and I have been together for upwards of eight years. We technically have only been dating for six of them, but I've been hers from the start. The first smile she ever sent my way locked me in. It hasn't always been easy, but my God was it all worth it. She's everything I never thought I'd deserve, let alone have.
Every year since we've got together she's made it her life's mission to make the holidays magical for me. As soon as she found out about my past she set out to make sure I experienced it all.

          ~~~~ Holidays of Our Past ~~~~

1st Valentines Day

She sent Bucky to my room in the morning to deliver to me a 'Heart-O-Gram', it came with a lollipop, and a cheesy little card.
She signed it "Your Secret Admirer (;"
She then left me cute little notes throughout the day, all leading me to something new. I found one in the fridge, attached to a pre-made breakfast. One of the notes led me to a beautiful necklace with a spider in the center, with red rubies to each side. The next took me to my room, where a gorgeous gown and a smiling Wanda was waiting for me. She did my makeup for me, and sent me to my final destination—the garden. I arrived, to find a table in the center of the garden, a bouquet of beautiful black roses on the table, and Y/N was standing there with a silly grin on her face.

"Hello there Natasha, I see you've made it. I'm so incredibly sorry if I wasn't who you were expecting... However, I'm also the best you're going to get. I am, in fact, your secret admirer."

Cocky little shit is what she was, but she was also right, she is the best I got.

It was truly the most romantic evening of my life.

1st St Patrick's Day

She insisted I celebrate with her, even when I reminded her that I'm Russian and she said 'That doesn't really matter here.'

She made me corn beef, cabbage, and potatoes. Then she took me to a pub, where we enjoyed 'green beer' and a plethora of green snacks. Seems like this is just a holiday they celebrate over here to have an excuse to party, and who am I to fight that.
When we got home she was absolutely shit faced, she decided to play the Leprechaun movie, and to our surprise it was not a cute, heartwarming story.
She was in tears, and I was in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

1st Easter

She pulled out all the stops, even including Wanda and Pietro. She set up a massive Easter egg hunt, with color coded eggs and a massive gold egg with a grand prize in it. She assigned me red eggs, Wanda got purple, and Pietro got white. She tailored the eggs to our specific tastes, and in the end Pietro got the golden egg. The prize was a $50 gift card to the movies, so I wasn't too bummed, and it was great because he was over the moon. Then she and Wanda worked together to create a feast, where she introduced me to deviled eggs—they're absolutely addictive. We ended the night cuddled up, watching Peter Rabbit.

1st Halloween

My absolute favorite first holiday together was Halloween—well it's my forever favorite! The whole week leading up to Halloween she had something planned for us.

Night one
We went to a plethora of haunted houses, which I found rather hilarious, we would purposely scream as loud as we could to scare the one's preparing to enter. Imagine watching two Avengers enter a building, and watching them coming out looking like it scared them to death. Priceless...