A Chance Encounter: Part 5 *SJ*

Warnings: Drunk/Mean Ex(Past);Cheating, Grief(As always), Jealousy(Toddler), Letting Go(Is Hard), Death!!(Flashback)

Smut: Thigh Riding (R), Oral (R), Double-Sided (cum-filled) Strap (R/S), Face Riding (S), Daddy (S)/Good Girl (R), Breeding, Choking, Praising, Light Degrading.

————————————————————

So This is Love?

Scarlett waves her hand in front of their face, Jess just stares back at her with a melancholy expression on their face, because they know their hearts answer would change nothing, because they know your heart now resides in totality with the actress, but it doesn't change the broken feeling as they sink into the chair. Your shared life flashes before their eyes as they momentarily squeeze their eyes shut; a mix of their highest highs, and lowest lows.

•~~~~~~~~•-•~~~~~~~~•

Jess was very nervous, palms sweating, hands wringing, and heart skipping a beat level of nervous as they waited for you to finally come out of the bathroom. The moment you opened the door it was as if all the air in their lungs was gone once they took in your current look.

You had settled on a low cut white polo shirt, tucked into a short, deliciously form fitting red skirt, with a long black cardigan with pockets to hold all of your things thrown over it. Every simple piece served a purpose, and it was working to catch the eye of your lover. Your knowing giggle however awakened them from their stupor, meeting your smirk with a goofy smile of their own, and a hopeful hand extended out your way.

Jess sighs as they pull you flush against them, "You look beautiful honey...," lips gently land atop of yours, and you instantly melt against your partner, hands gripping the collar of their shirt to keep them put. They smirk into the kiss at your seductive prowess, and if not for their plans they'd have allowed themselves to fall into you, but they pull back to get a glimpse into your eyes, taking note of your blown out pupils, and chuckling at the state they've put you in.

Their previous nerves for what's to come had all but faded, and the velvet box no longer felt like it was burning a hole through their suit.
They dragged your confused form out of the front door, and through the town on the most romantic walk down memory lane, and so when they brought you back to NYU, where it all began—you knew what was coming, and you were quick to say yes.

——

Jess was in the middle of a business meeting when they got the call, "Honey, I'll get to the hospital in no time, promise," they shouted across the line while fumbling around their office so could change into their emergency set of street clothes.

Within a matter of thirty minutes they're frantically running into the hospital where they're immediately whisked away to your room, a familiar nurse passing them a cup of ice chips with a playful wink before shoving them into your door and literally running off. Jess rushes into the room, "Y/N, baby, I'm here, I made it!," their hands going to cup your cheeks.

"No, don't you dare touch me you vile demon! Find nurse Helen, and get me my ice chips!"

Jess's eyes widened at your sudden outburst, their beautiful, sweet as can be wife is angry, and it took everything in them not to laugh. Never in their wildest dreams did they ever think you'd be able to run off your equally as sweet hospital staff, but just like you always do, you continue to shock them.

Cautiously they raise the glass, then with a plastic spoon they shovel a few melting slivers into your parched mouth, thumping heart settling at the pleased sigh you release.