Sinful Practices

The room reeked of sex, and there was a slight haze; Natasha finished off the blunt half an hour ago, and had been coaxing your pussy wide open ever since

Her mouth was the first thing to touch your sweetest spot, the pleasure you felt as her tongue teased your hole was intense; she dipped the tip in then swirled up, parting and stimulating your slick folds. Then she had to go and moan, elated at the divine taste of you, that sent shivers straight down to your clit. It was less than thirty seconds before you loosened up for two of her skilled finger to slip inside, then just under sixty as your arousal gushed around her devilish fingers.

After the first orgasm she slowed it down, allowing your breathing to slow too, but with every sporadic curl or flick you would briefly hyperventilate and she'd suckle your clit that much harder. Then just as your walls would clamp down and suck her in further she'd let your bundle go with a loud pop; mocking you.

"Mommy please, need you inside" you cried, too under the influence of her touch and Mary Jane's to care about your kinky words. "Patience detka," she rasped and your walls trembled around her digits. Fuck, you never realized you had a vocal kink until you met her. Just her chuckle alone made you putty in her hands, you never tried to turn her down, or play hard to get.

You were hers in a blink, you are not ashamed and she was forever grateful for the privilege to have you.

Natasha's gaze shifted up some to lock in on your beautiful, fucked out face as her ridged teeth scraped over your clit just as her fingers swirled against your g-spot making your back arch and legs clamp shut, you couldn't see and you screamed in delighted agony.

After a minute your body stopped trembling, your bent legs fell down into the sheets and you sighed happily as the dots reconnected to show Natasha's frame. Then your face twisted as two more of her fingers, the pinky and pointer, slipped inside of you with some struggle.

The velvet warmth slowly stretched apart for her, she scissored them within just to see you thrash in reward as she pulled away and replaced her tongue with her thumb, swirling around your swollen clit like magic.

Sex with Natasha was that next level, fairytale shit. You saw the singing birds, felt the fireworks erupting and with each occasion you fell further under her spell.

Your hips jerked, and you moaned, "Oh god," as Natasha caught you off guard. She grinned in victory, her callous thumb had just ground into your clit before it swirled a seamless figure eight down that had her slipping into your stretched out hole. Her fingers were pinched together as they entered in and out of your sensitive entrance, the whimpers of confusion only spurred her need on to fuck you beyond dumb.

But she had to be patient, you needed her to be...

"Fuck," Natasha groaned, "Do you hear that Y/N?" You hummed incoherently, you'd felt it, that was for sure, her fingers spread inside of you and scraped against your walls. Your hips soon worked to meet her thrusts without thought. "Filthy bitch," she chuckled in mock disgust. There was nothing more deliciously vile than the way your pretty pussy stretched around her entire fist. All in preparation for her new length.