Marry Me Part 4

Someone on Tumblr had asked for blurbs, so I decided to make this song fic series expand out to three more smaller, but still decently sized parts. 🥺❤️

SMUTTY!!! ⚠️18+| Minors DNI‼️
Oral/Fingering(R receiving), unprotected sex, nipple stimulation, breeding.
—————————————————————

You'd woken up to an apparently empty nest, your wife had woken you with gentle kisses to your face, then subsequently served you breakfast in bed.

"My darling, where are the twins?"

"Wanda took them out for a day of adventure. Now, eat up detka, we have a busy day."

"Busy day?" You question incoherently over the massive bite of waffle you'd just shoveled into your mouth.

"Yes, you can slow down a little though, the babies aren't here to steal..." She quips with a giggle, as she herself steals a bite.

"Hey...." You whine, pouting slightly, she simply smirks your way, as she crawls rather slowly towards you.

Dropping your fork, you simply watch her in relative amusement, with a slightly raised brow. Once she reaches you, she straddles your thighs, her eyes intently focused on yours, and you watch the mix of unfounded nerves and mischief floating around in them.

"So messy..." She playfully tuts, then uses her thumb to slowly swipe the residual syrup from your lips.

You watch intently, as her thumb travels into her own mouth, and she maintains eye contact with you as she exaggeratedly moans aloud.

"You're such a tease..." You groan as your wife swiftly removes herself from the bed before you can reach for her, and she slowly saunters out of the room.

"Finish your food, and if you're quick enough, you can join me in the shower." She loudly quips, as she pokes her head back through the doorway, and winks in your direction.

As you shoveled the last of your waffles into your mouth, throwing back the glass of juice like it was a shot, you couldn't help but to be thankful that your one year olds weren't here to pick up on your eating habits.

The shower was actually rather sweet, in spite of the teasing at breakfast, as the both of you focused on taking care of one another's bodies. Natasha's right hand fell to your left hip, gripping tightly as she spun you around to face her, and you melted instantly at the sweet smile that had awaited you.

"You're so beautiful detka..." Natasha coos, as she gently placed her hands on your cheeks, and pulled you in for a delicate kiss.

"Thank you Natty, it's not everyday that a goddess like yourself compliments a commoner like me..."

"Detka, why can you never just take the compliment." She sighs with an accompanying eye roll, and you giggle against her chest.

"I did though, I just did it by complimenting you back silly goose."

"Yeah, yeah." She mutters while shutting the water off, then she guides the both of you out, and leaves you to do your after shower regimen while she picks out your outfits.

Natasha's beyond nervous for what's about to happen, she's made almost every wrong move thus far, so this one just needs to be perfect. She's pretty sure she knows your answer already, I mean you live with her, and are raising your gorgeous babies together, but she still wants it to be magical, and sentimental enough for you.

Natasha slipped into a pair of tight fitting slacks, knowing how much you love when she accentuates her butt. Then she pulled on a sheer red button up top, purposefully leaving the top two undone, and partially tucks it in. Finally, she slipped into a pair of platforms, then put her black leather jacket on, and made sure the ring was still in her pocket. Before heading downstairs to wait for you, she hung a garment bag on the outside of the bathroom door for you, then lightly knocked.