Dirty Little Secret ... Part 2

Y/N's POV
I woke up in a room, attached to wires, and I had casts on my lower legs. I looked around to see I was alone, so I tried to look for a call button, assuming this is a hospital.
"There's no hot nurses for you to call upon." A figure I recognize to be Tony Stark remarks.
I attempted to reply but my throat was too dry, so he brought me the water.
"So, you're a hot shot billionaire, and instead of hiring a hot nurse for me, you chose to service me yourself?" I question with a raised eyebrow.
"Well, I value my life, so yes. Romanoff wouldn't be a fan of me hiring eye candy to take care of you." He laughed
"You're no fun! Why can't a dirty little secret like me have a little fun, huh?"
"You know, kid, we're going to get along well. As for Romanoff, she'll be back shortly. Something about 'fixing this'" He winked in response
"Am I bed bound or can we have some fun?" I wink back
Nat's POV
I just returned from completing my solo mission, aka I went back and obliterated the people who tried to take her from me. Then I stopped to pick up her favorite snacks, some flowers, and I got her a promise ring. I took everything to my room and set it up for us. As I entered the medbay I saw Tony putting her into a set of crutches, even though she should be in a chair.
"Hey, why don't you use the chair? I don't want you straining yourself lyubov." I shout out, making my presence known.
"I tried that, she's quite stubborn." Tony groans
"I can't get weak, so my arms will have to work to keep me up. I'll be fine Natty."
Tony looked up with a smirk at the nickname.
"No!" I glare at him, shutting him down
"Y/N... You work at a desk, and spend your nights on a couch... The chair isn't a negotiation, sit!"
"Hey, I work out sometimes..." she whines
"Walking to get breakfast isn't 'working out,' and watching me work out at your apartment, while wearing your exercise clothing is also not working out. It's okay though, you're in great shape regardless of your couch potato lifestyle. I love how cuddly you are, and how relaxed our time is together."
"You just called me a potato..." I deadpan
"I'm sticking with the crutches!"
"Oh hush." I laugh and then choose to just scoop her up bridal style leaving her with no room to fight me. She just sighed, then she wen starfish in my arms to make my life difficult.
"Nice try, but I could carry you all day." I giggle and peck her nose.
Tony's POV
Y/N's being difficult and she has Nat distracted, and for fun I ran to the living room. I set up the perfect song to play for when they walk through the doors on their way to Nat's room. Everyone was in there relaxing, and staring at me like I'm crazy.
Y/N's POV
"Stop!" I shout making Nat freeze
"Put me down at once!" I try to assert
She laughed at me and kept walking
"No... I'm serious..." I whined
"Give me one good reason!" She chuckles
"I want a kiss." I grumble out in a whisper
"Oh, baby.. Can't it wait?"
"No! I might die... I can see the light. It's calling me... I need a true lovers kiss.. Quick!"
She set me down gently, holding me against the wall to keep all pressure off my legs.
Then she slowly leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, in an all too quick of a kiss.
"There, a kiss." She chuckles against my lips.
"Hey, oh no, the lights quickly approaching."
She pressed her lips on mine again, trying not to laugh at my crazy antics. It slowly turned heated and within minutes we were both panting.
She pulled back, and rested her head against mine.
"Lyubov, let's go to my room, as much as I love a good hallway make out I'd rather be doing this in my bed. I also have some things to give you."
I nod and she scoops me up an throws me over her shoulders. My front was hanging behind her, while my ass was there for everyone to see and my casted legs were just dangling.
"Hey! This is embarrassing..." I groan
Even more so now with the song Tony's blasting as we walk in.
"I'll keep you my dirty little secret!
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
Just another regret, I hope that you can keep it.
My dirty little secret, who has to know?"
Nat stops dead in her tracks while all eyes are on us.
"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my new bestie Y/N, or I guess you can meet her ass." Tony blurts out
Nat immediately, and carefully, drops me down, with my back to her front keeping me close.
"No! You can not meet her ass!" Nat growls
Tony and I lock eyes and just break out into fits of laughter.
"Keep your eyes to yourselves. I'll share her when I'm ready." And with that Nat's carrying me to her room again.
Nat's POV
"I'm going to have to keep you, and Tony apart.  That's a dangerous combo." I whine as I lay
Y/N's giggling form down
"No, baby, it's okay. I really like him!"
"Well, as long as you like me more then I guess you two can be friends." I huff out
"Good thing I love you then !"
I tense, but it's because I remember hearing her say that for the first time ever two days ago. When she was close to death all because of me.
"Hey, it's okay if you're not there yet Natty. This whole situations been complicated. I know I was a fun fling turned somewhat serious. Please, all I ask is you don't run or shutdown."
She's rambling, clearly anxious.
"Lyubov, the flings been no more since we were three months into it. I love you!! I love you
Y/N, I really do. This isn't some fun adventure for me anymore, if it ever really was, I know how to one night stand and I made a choice to come back. You mean everything to me, you don't need to worry about me running... I'm sorry I wasn't with you when you woke up. I had to take care of the problem, and I did, those people are a problem no more."
I excitedly jumped up to grab her the ring.
"I want this, I want you by my side, and I promise this will never happen again. I let my guard down, but I vow to protect you, to hold you up, and close. I'm not letting go y/n/n."
"Woah, Natty, a proposal?! That's a bit drastic." She chuckles through her very present tears.
"No, lyubov... Though, I'm not opposed to being your wife one day..." I wink
"... This ring is my promise to you that I'll do everything within my power to keep you safe. I promise to love you with all I've got.
The only proposal I am making is that you and y/p/n move in with me and let me take care of you. I can't lose you and I hate not being next to you when I wake up... You can work for Tony, I know you hate your boss, and you're so much better than that place. So, what do you say y/n/n?" I ask with hopeful puppy dog eyes.
She grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly, then she pulls it to her lips to kiss it.
"Natty, you seem to ramble when you're nervous. It's cute. You've got no reason to be nervous, I literally agreed to share you with the green giant simply to be able to have a fraction of your time. I'll gladly move in with you, and I know y/p/n will be grateful because they most definitely prefer you. As for the job, that sounds nice, but I don't want to burn a bridge if this might end one day. I really hope it doesn't, but I can be exhausting. You've only had to deal with a fraction of me. What if I become too much for you? What then? I also don't want to take advantage of you or your friends. I am the other woman here you know, I'm sure most are hesitant about me. The only one to talk to me was the former playboy, and then the nervous witch smiled at me."
I pulled her into me gently, just to try and ground her and give her security.
"This isn't going to end! I'm declaring it now, we're each others endgame detka. You were never the other woman, if anything he was the other man. They will warm up to you, they are just scared because they know I'll kill them if they upset you."
I then peck her nose
"Also, the bridge you're on is broken, your boss is a piece of shit. I'd kill him if I could. Tony knows I'd kill him so he'd be a great boss, plus the work will be simple and I'll see you more. When I'm not here I'd know you're safe. It's perfect... Pretty please." I plead, then before she replies I litter her face with feather light kisses, thus filling the room with her giggles.
"I'm in, completely! I'm all yours. I'm at your mercy now." She breathes out
"Glad to hear it detka.... Because y/p/n is already here and Tony's got people at the ready to empty your place for us..." I bat my eyes at her hoping she won't be freaked out.
She giggles, and then pulls me in for a sweet kiss, full of love
"Now, enough of this. Time for muffins, coffee, snuggles and movies! I was in fact robbed the other day." I angrily mutter
She just hummed in response, drinking down her cup of sugar with 1% coffee. Such a child.
             1,708 words ... Hope you like it
                           ❤️Kaitlyn☺️