Green-Eyed Monster

TW: Cheating, Hetero Nonsense.

Y/N's POV

I'm currently laying in my bed, and this sudden wave of loneliness hits me. It's Friday night, and it's a mission free weekend, so that means everyone's here in the compound.

Everyone here's coupled up, Tony has Pepper, Steve has Bucky, Natasha has Bruce, even the kid's got a girlfriend. I'm the only single person here, at this point I'm even sure FRIDAY's got another AI on the side.

I've been here for nine months, and for the first four months I was here the men were all off on missions of their own. So when I first arrived the two women were the only one's here, it was blissful. Well—it was—then I found out neither of them were single.

No One's POV

The women both effortlessly flirted with Y/N, as if they were genuinely interested. Once she found herself comfortable enough around them, she began to shamelessly flirt with them in return.

Wanda was always playful in her flirting, never allowing herself to go too far.

Natasha however loved to make Y/N a flustered mess, and never could see the lines she crossed.

~~~

"Romanoff, Maximoff, I'd like to introduce you to the newest member to your team. This is Y/N Y/L/N, she's got elemental powers, and is more than decent in hand to hand. I'm leaving her to you two to get her acquainted with the compound." Fury announces, completely catching the redheads off guard.

Y/N is standing slightly behind Fury, when he ushers her forward. Y/N wasn't initially nervous, until she found herself under the intense gaze's of the two women. Natasha appeared to be studying her intensely, and the stare alone had Y/N ready to crumble.

Wanda had a twinge of red floating in her eyes, and an amused smirk resting on her face. This caused Y/N to feel slightly uncomfortable, realizing the witch was trying to enter her mind.

After about a minute of silent observations,
Y/N reached her limit, and stretched out her hand and greeted them with a sheepish "Hi."

Natasha completely ignores the outstretched hand, continuing to eye the y/h/c woman wearily. Whereas the witch overlooks the hand as well, and chooses to pull the already anxious girl in for a hug.

"Well, I must be going now, I trust you two have this situation covered. Take care of Agent Y/L/N, and play nice." Fury remarks as he makes his way out of the compound, making sure to squeeze Y/N's shoulder in a reassuring manner.

The women nod in understanding, and as soon as he's gone they turn to Y/N with a mischievous smirk.

"Well, this is going to be fun. Follow." Natasha instructs, and as she goes to walk off, Wanda links her arm with the stunned woman and drags her along.

— — — Three Days In — — —

Y/N woke up bright and early, hoping to have a peaceful morning. She brewed a pot of coffee, and fixed herself a bowl of cereal. Halfway through her breakfast, her moment of peace was interrupted by the assassin.

"So, Y/L/N, looks like I'm in charge of your hand to hand combat training. Wanda's in charge of helping with your powers."
Natasha says to Y/N as she's looking for a quick snack of her own.

"Sounds great." Y/N cheerily replies, trying her best to avoid the intimidating gaze of the redhead.

"I can't wait to have you under me." The assassin remarks nonchalantly as she walks out of the kitchen with her coffee and apple in hand. Leaving Y/N to fight for her life as a cheerios now gone down the wrong pipe.