A Chance Encounter: Part 4 *SJ*

Warnings: Alcoholism, Biphobic Title, Heavy Grief, Messy Tabloids, Messy Ex.
Smut: Quickie—Thigh riding(R), Teasing.
—————————————————————

Unwanted Attention

The following morning you woke up with your head aching, and your phone nonstop pinging. Scarlett stayed the night, holding you close, and leaving you in the dark so that you'd sleep. The sheets beside you were crumpled, but still warm, your tired eyes flitted over to the clock, panic began to fill you as the time read 10am. Angie always woke up at 8am, and you're more than certain Scarlett is tending to her for you.

Checking your phone next your eyes roam over the hundreds of notifications, something your used to as a social media manager, but never have you experienced it on your personal cell.

-50+ missed calls-

~ Y/N/N, long time no see, but wtf is this ?
*link* ~

•Jesus, Y/N, I know Jess messed up, but to move on so publicly before the signed paper's were even dry is messed up. My precious granddaughter deserves better than that!•

*Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen... Please call me back*

*I tried to stop it... They wouldn't listen, I did it when I was drunk and incredibly angry.*

You ignored Jess's pleas, and instead opened the text from one of your nosy neighbors, clicking the link and gasping at the site.

—————————————————————

Scarlett Johansson—
Hollywood's Sweetheart: Went from Home Wrecked to Home Wrecker

Hollywood's Golden Girl: Scarlett Johansson, recently divorced from John Doe after finding he'd cheated on her with his assistant the entirety of her pregnancy, has found herself amidst a slurry of similar claims with a young online mogul—Y/N Y/L/...

Hollywood's Golden Girl: Scarlett Johansson, recently divorced from John Doe after finding he'd cheated on her with his assistant the entirety of her pregnancy, has found herself amidst a slurry of similar claims with a young online mogul—Y/N Y/L/N, who works behind the scenes of many internet brands.

Y/N Y/L/N, legally known as Valdez, is in the middle of a heartbreaking divorce herself, and it seems Scarlett couldn't wait to sink her teeth into the mess that was this young girls heart. It had appeared that Y/N, and Jess Valdez—her spouse, were headed towards a possible reconciliation until the actress shoved herself into the mix. Allegedly preying upon Y/N in her most vulnerable of times after the loss of her precious son—Joshua Valdez.