New Year, New Us Part. 3

Nat's POV
Y/N and I just finished moving into OUR house. Tony had already furnished the place for us, all we had to do was pack up our personals and bringing them. Y/N's currently upstairs and she's decorating the office with photos. I'm leaving all the decorating to her, she's got the eye for all of that stuff.
"Hello, love, how's it coming?" I ask as I bring her the lunch I ordered for us.
"I don't know, you tell me!" She smiles back at me
"It looks great... If I could just make one suggestion, you should use that printer I got you and leave me a special photo in the drawer. Keep me inspired on those long days full of papers"
"You pervert!" ... "Check the drawer" Y/N whispers as she takes the food from me to eat downstairs.
So, I checked the drawer, let's just say great minds think alike. Now I'm frozen, what was I even doing? Oh yeah, lunch...
"Hey love, how's the food?"
"Delicious. Thank you baby."
"Of course" I say as I walk up and give her a sweet kiss.
"So, you excited for New Years at Stark's?"
"Yes! I'm more excited for our date beforehand though!" I reply
Y/N hums in agreement then pulls me in for a big hug.
I'm actually terrified for tomorrow, I'm trying to make it perfect. I'm taking her to dinner at 6PM, then to our lookout spot where I plan to ask her to be mine forever. Then the NYE party is set up to double as an engagement party.
As I'm watching my soon to be fiancé sleep, I can't help but reminisce on all of our firsts  
~~ Flashback ~~ I love you / Kiss~~ firsts.
"Natasha! Get off my back! I don't even get why you're yelling at me when I'm not the one who messed the mission up. That was Steve !"
"Because you're reckless Y/L/N! You pulled stunt after stunt and continued to endanger your life over and over again."
"Well guess what?! It's my life! If I lose it that doesn't affect you!" Y/N shouted back
"Are you actually serious? Doesn't affect me? Of course it fucking does!"
"Natasha... Look, I'm sor..."
"No! You listen! Every mission I watch you treat it like a game. I can't express to you how terrified I am every time you leave. You think no one would be affected? You know damn well that's a lie! I-I love you so much Y/N! I have for a long time now... For you to say that, and to me of all people, God that hurts... Why can't you see how much I love you?"
Y/N was stunned at the confession, but was also excited by the revelation. Y/N walked slowly to Nat and cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears, then pulled her in for a hug.
"Sh... Sh... I'm sorry. That wasn't fair. I've just never had people care about me like this... I promise to be more careful, I don't mean to terrify you."
Y/N pulls back to make sure her and Nat lock eyes.
"I love you too, Natasha. I've loved you probably longer than you've loved me"
Natasha takes this moment to lunge at Y/N and smash their lips together. The kiss was sloppy and full of a mix of lust, love and longing. Every last ounce of  energy they had left after their long mission was poured into this kiss.
~End~
We were so dramatic, but we also always have been passionate people.
             ~~ Flashback ~~ First Time ~~
Natasha had been watching Y/N all night and as the time at the party was passing by painfully slow her thoughts were clouded with lust. When she couldn't take it anymore she walked up to Y/N and tugged her abruptly to the room earning a squeal. They were having a very steamy, heated make out session. Natasha was getting desperate so she began to lead them to the bed. As her knees hit the bed she fell backwards pulling Y/N down with her. She sat them up and then she began to take Y/N's shirt off. Natasha began to kiss down her neck, sucking deep hickeys into her skin. As Natasha got even more desperate, she abruptly flipped Y/N off her lap and onto her back. However, she missed the bed, which ended up with Y/N laid out on the floor. The night ended just as fast as it had begun...
~End~
That definitely wasn't my smoothest moment, but I redeemed myself the following week when Y/N had "recovered."
  ~~Flashback ~~ First post mission injury ~~
A few months after Y/N agreed to be careful she found herself in the medbay. However, she was there to hold Nat's hand since Nat had returned with a gunshot to her thigh.
"Hey! If I can't be reckless then neither can you!"
"I wasn't being reckless. Steve stupidly distracted me and I was caught off guard." She laughed out.
"Not funny... I can't lose you Natasha!"
Nat immediately softened her gaze, and reached up to hold Y/N's face.
"I'm not that easy to take out love... You're not losing me anytime soon!" ... "Now, please bring me a snack, I'm being starved."
~End~
That's honestly my second favorite memory, it solidified the relationship for me. To see she was equally afraid to lose me as I was for her.
~~ Flashback ~~ First Date ~~
Natasha had been nervously planning the first date for her and Y/N. She took Y/N out for breakfast, where they got famous NY bagels and coffee in the city. Then they followed it with a slow walk back to the compound. Then Natasha planned for a drive far out of the city. She had packed a picnic basket and a cooler to take Y/N to the beach. However, she didn't pencil in potential car problems... Halfway to the destination the car started to act up, so Natasha had no choice but to pull off at the next exit. She felt so angry, she planned for perfection and in the end it went wrong. Y/N could sense the frustration and then she saw this field to their right. So she got out and grabbed Nat's hand and the picnic necessities and went to check it out. It was a massive field, littered with daisies, there was a pathway cleared for those to walk through.
As you reach the end of field you are met with a gorgeous view of the city. Natasha's face lit up at the sight. Y/N's heart swelled seeing Natasha perk back up. After the initial moment of joy happened Nat turned to Y/N...
"It's perfect!"
"Yeah, it is"
After the date Nat and Y/N decided that this off road field would be THEIR spot and this has stayed Natasha's favorite memory.
~End~
Natasha's brain was going crazy, reliving all these memories, trying desperately to shut them off. She needed sleep, she had a big day ahead of her tomorrow. You had rolled over and completely moved on top of her. This bonus security lulling her to sleep.