Dreams do Come True... *SJ*

It was a typical Monday morning, your favorite song was blaring from your phone sat on the bedside table signaling to you it was time to get up for work. After shutting the alarm off you begrudgingly went to sit up, but the arm slung over your stomach prevented you. The raspy, disgruntled no against your neck to caused you to smile in amusement., "Scar, I have to get up, I can't be late to work again; Tim will kill me."

Your wife, stubborn woman that she was, didn't pay any mind to your honest words. Instead, her arm tightened around your waist, then her other helped her to shift atop of you. The relieved sigh that fanned across your neck was almost enough to convince you to stay., "Baby, no. I have no time to spare, I still need to shower.," your wife decided to up the ante, her cuddles weren't working this time, so she laid a few soft kisses to your skin before lifting her face from the crook of your neck to pout. She'd perfected this expression over the last few years; anytime she wanted to guilt trip you into bending to her very will she'd showcase it., "It's supposed to storm really badly today.,"

Her face fell into a scowl when your eyes still showed defiance., "It storms here every Fall my dear, tis the season for such blessings.," she groaned when you rolled over her hidden message, and then you noticed her eyes were filling with tears. It took you a moment of silent observation to understand if they were real, because turning on the waterworks was your wife's—Golden globe nominees, specialty., "It's not safe Y/N, and that job isn't worth it.," the waver in her voice, mixed with the genuine fears you saw within her eyes left you to reconsider if she had a point.

Peering over her shoulder you acknowledged the truth behind her words, the trees branches were thrashing with each harsh gust of wind. The neighbor's Christmas decorations were blown all over your lawn, but still, it wasn't torrential., "Baby, this is nothing new to me."

"Y/N, please.," she tearily pleaded., "I can't fathom the idea of my life without you.," her words hit you like a ton of bricks, weighing your heart down, and you'd been left to wonder where these morbid thoughts even came from., "Shh, Scar, I'm right here baby; I'll call out.," you relented easily this time, pulling her head down you guided it back into the crook of your neck, knowing it was a place of comfort for her, and you rubbed her back tenderly as she cried.

When her composure returned to her, she decided to urge you even further., "Quit.," she pulled back to face you, her face red from her overwhelming prior emotions, and you pulled her in for a sweet kiss before replying to her., "Scarlett, I can't just quit.," the blonde huffed against your lips., "But you can, and you very well should. Tim is an ungrateful asshole, and you are so much bigger than that company.," your eyes softened as your wife ranted on about you, and though she didn't know it just yet, it was actually working this time after the week from hell you had with Tim last week.

For years now she'd been trying to convince you to quit, and to focus on your dreams. There's not a single bone in her body resistant to supporting you wholly; you're her other half. Putting a smile on your face is her favorite pastime, providing for you is her love language. The only real obstacle came in the form of your fears of being a freeloading partner, unable to provide like you'd been raised to need to do., "Scarlett —.," you were about to agree, but she placed her finger over your lips., "No, I mean it Y/N/N, you deserve the world, and I'm begging on my knees for you to let me give it to you."

"On your knees, hm?," you quirked a brow at the woman, who was in fact not on her knees., "Now, as I was about to say.," she interrupted you once more with a groan., "Pipe down oh she of so little faith. I'll do it.," the way she squealed then began to pepper your face in kisses left you feeling on top of the world., "God, I just love you so much baby.," she softly pecked your lips., "You won't regret this love!," her lips then pressed to yours for a deeper kiss to which you hummed in total contentment.