Desperate Times... 🥵

Natasha wasn't doing too well as she crashed through the front door of your shared house

Natasha wasn't doing too well as she crashed through the front door of your shared house. Being away from you for long missions, three months as of this time, requires the both of you to be on differing (unsafe) suppressants. With knowing she'd be home soon, she'd been off of them for the last few days. So now she was on the verge of her rut, which was instantaneously activated the moment she passed the doorway.

You weren't home, making matters worse as your scent remained throughout every room. Sweet hints of citrus and berries lingered on every possible surface, and Natasha's cock was painfully hard, her sweats tented out far as her dick twitched with a need for you, her Omega.

Natasha felt horrible about it, but she hadn't much choice as she delved into your dirty clothes and pulled out a pair of your panties. There was a fresh pair on top still damp with your juices, and the moment she touched it to her nose she was already taking her sweats off.

Natasha clambered into your nest, it was your sacred place, but she'd always been welcome. Her body instantly calmed, her sore muscles melted into the blankets, but her erect cock only grew impossibly harder. Pre-cum coated her tip in a sizable quantity, and with your slicked panties to her face she got herself off.

When you entered the apartment three hours later a similar occurrence happened to you. The piney smell of your lover permeated your nostrils, and your body shivered with glee. You'd missed her terribly, all you wanted was to cuddle her, but as you rushed to the room you realized that wasn't first on the agenda.

There you found her laid out in your nest with a blissful fucked out expression, you felt your entire body tremble as a gush of wetness soaked through your panties instantaneously.

"Fuck," you groaned as you gripped onto the railing of the bed, you did your best to suppress a whine, but you fear she heard it. It wasn't clear though if it was your scent, noises, or overall presence that awoke the beast that was your wife, but you hadn't much time to ponder it before she was on her feet pouncing on you.

"Oh malysh," Natasha coos, strong hands grip your hips, pulling your backside against her prominent bulge as she nuzzles against your neck. "Mmm, my sweetest girl," she dizzily muttered, your fruity scent overwhelmed her and her hips begin moving of their own accord as she humped her restricted cock against you.

"Oh detka, I missed you so much, please, let daddy fuck that pretty little pussy, I'm not beneath begging, let me fill you up my Omega. I'll finally get you pregnant with our pups."

A tense silence befell the room for less than ten seconds as your desperate lover took a breath. Then Natasha groaned sensually, your arousal was no longer in question, she could smell you. If only she could see too, she'd see you were dripping through your panties, your thighs squeezing together was the final confirmation.

"Fuck, you need me just as bad, huh," she was teasing now, so you played along by pushing back into her abruptly, "That's right, look at you detka, become my brainless whore."