Attachment Issues 🥵

Natasha whined upon waking up to find your side of the bed was empty, she immediately smushed her face into your pillow as she sought your presence, you were her comfort

Natasha whined upon waking up to find your side of the bed was empty, she immediately smushed her face into your pillow as she sought your presence, you were her comfort. When her skin touched the fabric she grinned, it was warm, so you couldn't be far, and when she heard the water start running she followed suit, her eager feet taking her right to you.

You didn't even flinch at the door hitting the wall from the overzealous way she pushed it open, you'd clearly been expecting her. Natasha approached you fast, her cold hands sliding beneath your baggy shirt so that she could intimately feel your body. Her hands were innocent for all of two seconds as her fingers swirled around your belly button, then she suddenly dropped lower, and your already sketchy resolve dissolved into shambles.

A shiver ran down your spine when her hot breaths suddenly fanned across your skin, "Ooh, you're not wearing any underwear," the woman purred against the nape of your neck, "Trying to tell me something krasivaya?"

You snorted, "Well, it's a common occurrence when someone is getting into the shower."

She smirked. "Would you like some company?"

"Nat," you tried to sound threatening, but as she nibbled on your earlobe your words came out breathlessly, "I have a meeting in an hour."

"You're adorable," she coo'd. You gasped when she abruptly spun you to face her, the way she looked into your eyes felt almost dangerous. "We both know I only need ten minutes to fuck you dumb, any longer and you'd be back in bed with me, which is where you belong anyway."

Before you could protest Natasha pulled you in for a passionate kiss, her teeth dragged your lower lip down, her tongue licked over your teeth, and like an obedient bitch you parted them. Her tongue seamlessly slid over yours, making you desperate for more in seconds, then like a sadist she pulled away completely.

Your body swayed forward at the abrupt loss of pleasure, and Natasha bit back her laughter.

"But you have a mission," she sighed with a sad smile, perfectly hiding the mischievous grin that reflected her intent, her tone then became mockingly stern, "We can't upset the Director."

"Fuck Fury," you proclaimed, tone desperate and she looked at you in mock horror, "That's disgusting, but I wouldn't mind fucking you."

"Please," you didn't care how desperate you sounded, her sneaky hands already felt the heat radiating from between your legs, "I need you mommy, need you so badly, touch me."

"Oh you pretty little thing," the redhead pinned you to the tile besides the tub, her hands lifted your shirt off your body, leaving you exposed to the brutal, cold morning air that was streaming in through the crack in your bathroom door.

Natasha's eyes twinkled with delight as your body reacted, her thumbs rolled over your pert nipples, "Mommy please!" Natasha smirked at your outburst, "Climb on in, I'm behind you."